Kenosha: Trump declines to condemn violence from his supporters

As a matter of fact, I do not want to see him charged with 1st degree murder. Like you said, he is a 17 year old kid. In this case, a 17 year old kid who got into a situation way over his head. God sometimes favor the foolish. The kid is lucky to be alive. It will have to be sorted out by Wisconsin, but they cannot and will not let it go, and should not as it is an offense under their state law.. It is a perfect example of why Wisconsin law does not let minors out on the streets armed without supervision. Cannot even imagine what was on the militia folks minds having him there, but do not see any legal culpability for their stupidity. Does that make you feel any better?
Why would it ? You seem to be condemning the kid. Just about everybody involved in this was guilty EXCEPT him.

When Democrat idiots allow anarchy, citizens must defend themselves.

Oh, Horsefeathers. There is no evidence that the Business owner requested that the kid protect his business. Stop throwing crap at the wall hoping something will stick.
It has been reported in a number of media that he went to Kenosha to help protect friend's business. He also works in Kenosha as a lifeguard.

The only mention was from Kyle that he was there to protect the property. No other proof. And let's face it, he isn't the most credible person right about now. Where is the proof of that business owner backing up the claim?

Trump is allowing a 17-year-old vigilante gunman to fight illegal battles for him.

Trump defends accused Kenosha gunman, declines to condemn violence from his supporters

Let us be clear: The President is acting like a retarded juvenile proto-fascist and encouraging law breaking vigilante violence. Civilians shooting other civilians, even children crossing state lines with automatic weapons to play cops, provoke and kill unarmed demonstrators, is what this president now stands for. That child is not nearly so responsible as the president himself. Trump is crossing a line here. If re-elected Trump will quite evidently lead his followers to unleashing serious bloodshed, which will create more violence in response. The ultimate result will quite possibly be a declaration of marshal law and the destruction of representative democracy.
Let's be clear. You are posting a pile of BULLSHIT. Yes, Trump defends Kyle Rittenhouse. So do I. That's because he was not doing anything wrong or illegal, and is now being politically railroaded by a staunchly Democrat city, accusing him of first degree murder, which is preposterous.

The only individuals that Kyle Rittenhouse shot, were three individuals that were attacking him, and putting him at risk of serious bodily harm or death. He shot in self-defense which is perfectly legal and correct.

What is not perfectly legal and correct, is the tolerance of massive illegal mob violence by airhead idiots who are rioting over absolutely NOTHING. The people who are accusing Rittenhouse of murder, should themselves be in jail at this moment, for they are just as guilty as the mindless baboons running wild in the streets.

Kenosha mayor John Antaramian also fueled the rioting by calling the shooting of Jason Blake "unacceptable". FALSE! The shooting was ACCEPTABLE, and 100% JUSTIFIABLE, and a mirror image of the shooting of Terrence Crutcher in 2016, in which the police officer shooter, Betty Shelby, was cleared of all charges.
The kid crossed state lines specifically to committ an offense under Wisconsin law, as anyone under 18 is not allow to carry a a weapon without supervision and the illinois militia members do not have standing. It was against Wisconsin law for him to be there on the streets armed in the first place and he traveled interstate to commit the offense.

Interesting. You know Rittenhouse's intent, White? How exactly?
As for Wisconsin law? There was a curfew in place. Both Rittenhouse and the men who attacked him were in violation of that curfew. You charge one side then you need to charge the other as well. That isn't being done by the political leaders.
If he intended to be armed in Wisconsin and below age of 18 he intended to commit an offense under Wisconsin law whether he knew it or not. Anytime I carry across state lines I familiarize myself with the weapons laws of the state I travel to before I go, even though I am licensed, just as instructed in the class I took. Not as critical for me as I am covered by a lot of reciprocal agreements between states, but there is no reciprocal agreement covering the kid in this case.
Do you understand what "intent" means, White? It doesn't sound like you do...
Yes. Are you saying he just happened across and AR after he got there? I suspect he took it with him, demonstrating he intended to have it with him when he got there. That is intent, in this situation. Intent itself is not the crime though. I could not even find intent to go armed in Illinois law. Still on the books in TN, but that is immaterial. That intent to go armed thing is in fact under debate in our state, now. Wisconsin law forbid unsupervised minors from going armed. I don't think they have a separate intent law either.

If that is the case, where is the cite?
In Post # 66, and about 100 others in the internet.

Wrong. The Source is from Kyle, himself making that claim to his lawyer. And Kyle isn't exactly the most credible source right about now. Where is the claimed business owners sworn testimony to back it up? You just made another splat on the wall.

Wrong. The Source is from Kyle, himself making that claim to his lawyer. And Kyle isn't exactly the most credible source right about now. Where is the claimed business owners sworn testimony to back it up? You just made another splat on the wall.
He is as credible as anybody else. If he says that's why he was there, and his lawyers say it too, I have no reason to doubt them, and neither do you.

Trump is allowing a 17-year-old vigilante gunman to fight illegal battles for him.

Trump defends accused Kenosha gunman, declines to condemn violence from his supporters

Let us be clear: The President is acting like a retarded juvenile proto-fascist and encouraging law breaking vigilante violence. Civilians shooting other civilians, even children crossing state lines with automatic weapons to play cops, provoke and kill unarmed demonstrators, is what this president now stands for. That child is not nearly so responsible as the president himself. Trump is crossing a line here. If re-elected Trump will quite evidently lead his followers to unleashing serious bloodshed, which will create more violence in response. The ultimate result will quite possibly be a declaration of marshal law and the destruction of representative democracy.
Let's be clear. You are posting a pile of BULLSHIT. Yes, Trump defends Kyle Rittenhouse. So do I. That's because he was not doing anything wrong or illegal, and is now being politically railroaded by a staunchly Democrat city, accusing him of first degree murder, which is preposterous.

The only individuals that Kyle Rittenhouse shot, were three individuals that were attacking him, and putting him at risk of serious bodily harm or death. He shot in self-defense which is perfectly legal and correct.

What is not perfectly legal and correct, is the tolerance of massive illegal mob violence by airhead idiots who are rioting over absolutely NOTHING. The people who are accusing Rittenhouse of murder, should themselves be in jail at this moment, for they are just as guilty as the mindless baboons running wild in the streets.

Kenosha mayor John Antaramian also fueled the rioting by calling the shooting of Jason Blake "unacceptable". FALSE! The shooting was ACCEPTABLE, and 100% JUSTIFIABLE, and a mirror image of the shooting of Terrence Crutcher in 2016, in which the police officer shooter, Betty Shelby, was cleared of all charges.
The kid crossed state lines specifically to committ an offense under Wisconsin law, as anyone under 18 is not allow to carry a a weapon without supervision and the illinois militia members do not have standing. It was against Wisconsin law for him to be there on the streets armed in the first place and he traveled interstate to commit the offense.

As for Wisconsin law? There was a curfew in place. Both Rittenhouse and the men who attacked him were in violation of that curfew. You charge one side then you need to charge the other as well. That isn't being done by the political leaders.
If he intended to be armed in Wisconsin and below age of 18 he intended to commit an offense under Wisconsin law whether he knew it or not. Anytime I carry across state lines I familiarize myself with the weapons laws of the state I travel to before I go, even though I am licensed, just as instructed in the class I took. Not as critical for me as I am covered by a lot of reciprocal agreements between states, but there is no reciprocal agreement covering the kid in this case.
Yes. Are you saying he just happened across and AR after he got there? I suspect he took it with him, demonstrating he intended to have it with him when he got there. That is intent, in this situation. Intent itself is not the crime though. I could not even find intent to go armed in Illinois law. Still on the books in TN, but that is immaterial. That intent to go armed thing is in fact under debate in our state, now. Wisconsin law forbid unsupervised minors from going armed. I don't think they have a separate intent law either.

No, he got it from a friend of his who lives in Kenosha. Instead of being proven a fool how about you do some basic research on the subject first.

Mmmmkay?

Kyl
[QUKyle killed three c="Daryl Hunt, post: 25404406, member: 51974"]

[/QUOTE]

Kyle is far more credible than ANY of you people. He was THERE, you weren't. He shot three convicted felons. They have ZERO credibility because they are FELONS.

So no, it is YOU who went splat against the wall.

You do that a lot.

What I'm saying is that you have no way of determining what his intent was. If we were in a court of law I'd be objecting to the judge at your statement that you knew what his intent was. He also brought a first aid kit with him. If I state that proves his intent was to heal people...does it make my opinion any more valid than yours?

Hardly matters why Rittenhouse went to Kenosha. Who the hell cares ? Is anybody asking why the mob gooneybirds went there ? I still say Rittenhouse gets probation, or 3 months community service at the most.

As for the goons who chased him, and tried to kill or beat him up, they got the death penalty. That's what happens when you go after people physically. That is what comes to you for being stupid.

The final answer ? Don't Be Stupid.

Hardly matters why Rittenhouse went to Kenosha. Who the hell cares ? Is anybody asking why the mob gooneybirds went there ? I still say Rittenhouse gets probation, or 3 months community service at the most.

As for the goons who chased him, and tried to kill or beat him up, they got the death penalty. That's what happens when you go after people physically. That is what comes to you for being stupid.

The final answer ? Don't Be Stupid.

Kyle is going to walk. If the DA pursues the case he will never be elected to a public office again.

As a matter of fact, I do not want to see him charged with 1st degree murder. Like you said, he is a 17 year old kid. In this case, a 17 year old kid who got into a situation way over his head. God sometimes favor the foolish. The kid is lucky to be alive. It will have to be sorted out by Wisconsin, but they cannot and will not let it go, and should not as it is an offense under their state law.. It is a perfect example of why Wisconsin law does not let minors out on the streets armed without supervision. Cannot even imagine what was on the militia folks minds having him there, but do not see any legal culpability for their stupidity. Does that make you feel any better?
Why would it ? You seem to be condemning the kid. Just about everybody involved in this was guilty EXCEPT him.

When Democrat idiots allow anarchy, citizens must defend themselves.
I take it you are not much on trial by jury, eh? Kid should not have been there armed. This would not have come up for the kid if he had complied with Wisconsin Law. It will have to be sorted out in Wisconsin and will be whether you approve or not. I did not write the law there, I only read it and except for speed laws, I try to comply the law out of the unwritten social contract duty of a citizen. If there is a trial, I am sure his lawyers would be trying for some degree of jury nullification and that is a legal concept too. I have no idea how this will turn out, but am certain it has to be settled in court, not an internet message board.

No, he got it from a friend of his who lives in Kenosha. Instead of being proven a fool how about you do some basic research on the subject first.

Mmmmkay?

Really now. Hear that splat? Kyle's own Mother commented about not know where Kyle could access an AR-15. But here is a previous picture with Kyle holding an AR-15

hypatia-h_49f80a368c771ca6ec2f7acbfcb0fb53-h_508ab77e1c98ea3a60a2318de763dd5e-1024x576.jpg

That's a lot of crap running down off that wall.

Now where are your cites and no pay sites or sites that need me to turn off my Ad preventer.

As has been correctly noted several times, Trump thrives on chaos and conflict.

Trump and his supporters believe that Trump will benefit from this chaos and conflict.

Kyl

Kyle is far more credible than ANY of you people. He was THERE, you weren't. He shot three convicted felons. They have ZERO credibility because they are FELONS.

You do that a lot.
[/QUOTE]

You could fertilize an entire corn field with that crap you are slinging. Cites, real cites. And if you did any research on Kyle you would note he's more than a bit of a crackpot himself. And his defense depends on a judge and jury believing in this crap with no credible proof. It ain't going to make it in the court room. And it ain't making it in here either.

What is illegal about defending yourself against armed attackers?

Let's shoot down some liberal arguments:

1. "He was too young to carry a gun."

Answer: Wrong, in Wisconsin 16 and 17yo's can have rifles and shotguns, as they are used to hunt.

2. He was illegally open carrying.

Answer: Wrong. Wisconsin is an open carry state.

3. He broke the law using deadly force.

Answer: Wrong. When attacked by someone who is chasing you that is fear for your life. Deadly force is reasonable.

4. He illegally transported the gun across state lines.

Answer: Wrong. The gun belonged to his friend, a Wisconsin resident. It never crossed state lines.

Bring back the "informative" emoji!

What I'm saying is that you have no way of determining what his intent was. If we were in a court of law I'd be objecting to the judge at your statement that you knew what his intent was. He also brought a first aid kit with him. If I state that proves his intent was to heal people...does it make my opinion any more valid than yours?
About the same really and equally accurate. If you take it with you, you intended to have it for your use. When I go to the back country, even kayaking, I carry a hand gun and a first aide kit, fully intent on using if necessary, but hoping I don't have to.

Mmmmkay?
No. That will have to be proven or dis proven. Have read now what his lawyer said and doubt it will escape scrutiny in court. No matte how you slice it, he is forbidden by Wisconsin law to have the weapon unsupervised. It also begs the non legal question, what kind of idiot gives and out of state kid an AR to carry to a riot?

Kyl

You do that a lot.

You could fertilize an entire corn field with that crap you are slinging. Cites, real cites. And if you did any research on Kyle you would note he's more than a bit of a crackpot himself. And his defense depends on a judge and jury believing in this crap with no credible proof. It ain't going to make it in the court room. And it ain't making it in here either.

He works as a lifeguard in Kenosha. The fact that he's a Trump supporter is all you people need to try and brand him as a kook.

The facts are not kind to you.
[/QUOTE]

Again, this comes from Kyle himself. No background proof has been presented.

Here is the statement from where all your Splatting material comes from. Not from any Sworn Testimony from the business owner or from his "Friends" or his "Employer". It's just a really nice story of a Kid that cared enough even to try and assist someone he had just shot but didn't have enough time. I mean, damn, they should erect a statue in his honor.

Attorneys say accused Kenosha shooter acted in self-defense
The firm released the following statement Friday:

Pierce Bainbridge is honored to represent 17-year old Antioch, Illinois resident Kyle Rittenhouse, who has suddenly found himself at the center of a national firestorm and charged with murder after defending himself from a relentless, vicious and potentially deadly mob attack in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

On August 25th, 2020, Kenosha spiraled into chaos following the Jacob Blake shooting. The Kenosha Mayor and Wisconsin Governor failed to provide a basic degree of law and order to protect the citizens and community buildings in Kenosha. The city burned as mobs destroyed buildings and property, and looters stole whatever they wanted. Rioters defaced storefronts, the courthouse, and many other public and private locations across the city.

After Kyle finished his work that day as a community lifeguard in Kenosha, he wanted to help clean up some of the damage, so he and a friend went to the local public high school to remove graffiti by rioters. Later in the day, they received information about a call for help from a local business owner, whose downtown Kenosha auto dealership was largely destroyed by mob violence. The business owner needed help to protect what he had left of his life’s work, including two nearby mechanic’s shops. Kyle and a friend armed themselves with rifles due to the deadly violence gripping Kenosha and many other American cities, and headed to the business premises. The weapons were in Wisconsin and never crossed state lines.

Upon arrival, Kyle and others stood guard at the mechanic’s shop across from the auto dealership to prevent further damage or destruction. Later that night, substantially after the city’s 8:00 p.m. curfew expired without consequence, the police finally started to attempt to disperse a group of rioters. In doing so, they maneuvered a mass of individuals down the street towards the auto shops. Kyle and others on the premises were verbally threatened and taunted multiple times as the rioters passed by, but Kyle never reacted. His intent was not to incite violence, but simply to deter property damage and use his training to provide first aid to injured community members.

After the crowd passed the premises and Kyle believed the threat of further destruction had passed, he became increasingly concerned with the injured protestors and bystanders congregating at a nearby gas station with no immediate access to medical assistance or help from law enforcement. Kyle headed in that direction with a first aid kit. He sought out injured persons, rendered aid, and tried to guide people to others who could assist to the extent he could do so amid the chaos. By the final time Kyle returned to the gas station and confirmed there were no more injured individuals who needed assistance, police had advanced their formation and blocked what would have been his path back to the mechanic’s shop. Kyle then complied with the police instructions not to go back there. Kyle returned to the gas station until he learned of a need to help protect the second mechanic’s shop further down the street where property destruction was imminent with no police were nearby.

As Kyle proceeded towards the second mechanic’s shop, he was accosted by multiple rioters who recognized that he had been attempting to protect a business the mob wanted to destroy. This outraged the rioters and created a mob now determined to hurt Kyle. They began chasing him down. Kyle attempted to get away, but he could not do so quickly enough. Upon the sound of a gunshot behind him, Kyle turned and was immediately faced with an attacker lunging towards him and reaching for his rifle. He reacted instantaneously and justifiably with his weapon to protect himself, firing and striking the attacker.

Kyle stopped to ensure care for the wounded attacker but faced a growing mob gesturing towards him. He realized he needed to flee for his safety and his survival. Another attacker struck Kyle from behind as he fled down the street. Kyle turned as the mob pressed in on him and he fell to the ground. One attacker kicked Kyle on the ground while he was on the ground. Yet another bashed him over the head with a skateboard. Several rioters tried to disarm Kyle. In fear for his life and concerned the crowd would either continue to shoot at him or even use his own weapon against him, Kyle had no choice but to fire multiple rounds towards his immediate attackers, striking two, including one armed attacker. The rest of the mob began to disperse upon hearing the additional gunshots.

Kyle got up and continued down the street in the direction of police with his hands in the air. He attempted to contact multiple police officers, but they were more concerned with the wounded attackers. The police did not take Kyle into custody at that time, but instead they indicated he should keep moving. He fully cooperated, both then and later that night when he turned himself in to the police in his hometown, Antioch, Illinois.

Kyle did nothing wrong. He exercised his God-given, Constitutional, common law and statutory law right to self-defense.

However, in a reactionary rush to appease the divisive, destructive forces currently roiling this country, prosecutors in Kenosha did not engage in any meaningful analysis of the facts, or any in-depth review of available video footage (some of which shows that a critical state’s witness was not even at the area where the shots were fired); this was not a serious investigation. Rather, after learning Kyle may have had conservative political viewpoints, they immediately saw him as a convenient target who they could use as a scapegoat to distract from the Jacob Blake shooting and the government’s abject failure to ensure basic law and order to citizens. Within 24-36 hours, he was charged with multiple homicide counts.

Kyle now has the best legal representation in the country. With help from Nicholas Sandmann attorney L. Lin Wood, Pierce Bainbridge and multiple top-tier criminal defense lawyers in Wisconsin immediately offered representation to Kyle.

Today, his legal team was successful in working with the public defender to obtain a several-week continuance of his extradition hearing to September 25th. This at least partially slows down the rush to judgment by a government and media that is determined to assassinate his character and destroy his life.

Kyle, his family, the team at Pierce Bainbridge and his other lawyers intend to fight these charges every step of the way, take the case to trial and win an acquittal on the grounds of self-defense before a jury of his peers.

The legal fees and other costs of Kyle’s defense will be provided through donations to #FightBack Foundation Inc., a Texas 501(c)(4) foundation created by John Pierce and Lin Wood to protect lawabiding American citizens whose rights are being trampled on by state and local governments that are more concerned with appeasing mobs than protecting those rights.

Pierce Bainbridge founder John Pierce praised Kyle’s strength and resilience. “A 17-year old child should not have to take up arms in America to protect life and property. That is the job of state and local governments. However, those governments have failed, and law-abiding citizens have no choice but to protect their own communities as their forefathers did at Lexington and Concord in 1775. Kyle is not a racist or a white supremacist. He is a brave, patriotic, compassionate law-abiding American who loves his country and his community. He did nothing wrong. He defended himself, which is a fundamental right of all Americans given by God and protected by law. He is now in the crosshairs of institutional forces that are much more powerful than him. But he will stand up to them and fight not only for himself, but for all Americans and their beloved Constitution. We will never leave his side until he is victorious in that fight.”

None of it seems to be rioting, it all seems to be rioting, nothing peaceful, nothing about the person who died. Just a bunch of people burning, looting, intimidation, violence, hate and nothing being accomplished and any messages are gone.

No. That will have to be proven or dis proven. Have read now what his lawyer said and doubt it will escape scrutiny in court. No matte how you slice it, he is forbidden by Wisconsin law to have the weapon unsupervised. It also begs the non legal question, what kind of idiot gives and out of state kid an AR to carry to a riot?
Somebody who wants him to protect his business ?

Forum List

Back