Kent State Massacre 2.6

Yes, you are, and we know I nailed you perfectly; we have your own posts to prove it. Now get back under your bed and wet yourself again.
Yes, I’ve got your many posts supporting mass murder. I’ll be certain to remind you and I’m certain you’ll deny it. Much like Germans denied they knew about the holocaust

not seeing the comparison,,

kent state was in protest to war,,

this ones in support of terrorists and are openly threatening to harm other people,,

This protest is not in support of terrorists, it's in support of the PALESTINIAN PEOPLE.

Why do you try to twist EVERYTHING you're told into something else that you can use against the left. Do you think we can't see what you're doing and how dishonest you are?

YOU'RE NOT FOOLING ANYONE.

You claimed that Kent State was about a war protest… ignoring that the Viet Cong were on the other side of that war

This is also about a war protest
was it or was it not a war protest??

this one is about supporting terrorists,,

The deaths of four students is disturbing but hardly rises to the level of a massacre. A Capital Police Officer shot and killed an unarmed woman who posed no threat during the Jan 6 demonstration and media accounts dismissed the incident implying that she deserved it. .

Forum List

Back