Should have been gone long ago
What if you knew her and found her dead on the ground
How can you run when you know?

La-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
La-la-la-la, la-la-la
La-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
La-la-la-la, la-la-la

~S~ w/apologies to Buffalo Springfield

You can say whatever you want but it is no more a “proHamas “ protest than Kent State was a pro Viet Cong protest
I dont recall chants at kent state supporting the viet cong,, but I have seen many people openly supporting hamas along with the river to the sea chants, that we all know means genocide for isrealies,,,

you are free to ignore these facts,, but they are the facts and show the difference in the two events,,

I dont recall chants at kent state supporting the viet cong,, but I have seen many people openly supporting hamas along with the river to the sea chants, that we all know means genocide for isrealies,,,

you are free to ignore these facts,, but they are the facts and show the difference in the two events,,
Where exactly are those chants happening?

Link

Where exactly are those chants happening?

Link

The right to protest as well as the right to free speech does not mean the freedom to do anything you want or say anything you wish. Responsibility comes with these rights and if you misuse them so do consequences depending on where you live.

So it did not happen during the campus protest

Thank you

The right to protest as well as the right to free speech does not mean the freedom to do anything want or say anything you wish. Responsibility comes with these rights and if you misuse them so do consequences depending on where you live.
Saying “we are all Hamas” does not fall under the “yelling fire in a crowded theater” edict.

It is stupid and hyperbolic and even reprehensible but it is free speech

For those who don't know about Kent State Massacre:

So now we have Texas.....

Nope. It's more like this:

national-guard-little-rock-nine.jpg

Forum List

Back