Kentucky Clerk Jailed for Contempt of Court

There is no such thing.

However, in the interest of fairness, we should let you go out on a limb here, and define 'Christian Sharia Law' for the audience.

Please proceed.
There most certainly is christian sharia law and you support it.....and if you don't know what it is....it is running our country thru your interpretation of what your god wants....NOT on the U.S. Consititution.

There is no such thing as Christian sharia law. Just stop already, it's stupid
Given your posting history, you're in no position to refer to anything as 'stupid.'

Yeah? I don't give a rat's ass. How's that? Now go bother someone else, tool. You're a nothing
Gee, maybe if you learned to drop your anger.......

Don't start none, won't be none. A very simple concept.

And you still haven't addressed the central point which in this country is no religion shall take precedence over the law of this country. If you allow a christian to impose her will on others then fully expect a duly elected Muslim to do likewise.
I did, sodomy does not take precedence over religion. It is not protected nor mention anywhere in the Constitution or the Bill of Rights; her God given rights are protected in Kentucky's Bill of Rights as a state and in the United States Constitution and Bill of Rights. Activist judges are not legislators.

Care to show me how a lesbian is going to be sodomizing her partner? For that matter many hetero couples enjoy anal sex so there you go, you have now stated that all of them are criminals. See how that works?
No but you can do whatever you like in privacy. You do not have the right to pin your illnesses onto me. See how that works.

And if a gay couple gets married how the hell does that affect YOU?

It sure affected a certain baker and now a clerk.

OF THEIR OWN FREE WILL! They had to go OUT OF THEIR WAY to be affected. How does a gay couple getting married AFFECT YOU! How fucking simplistic do I need to get. Does their getting married tear a hole in the space time continuum and you get sucked into it?

What possible affect does a gay couple have on you.

...The Declaration of Independence states that we have the right to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. Where in the Constitution does it deny gay marriage? Be specific.
This is immaterial to the challenge to define and articulate "Christian Sharia Law".

I don't need to. If you allow a christian to dictate law, then you are also allowing Muslims to do the same. Do you understand? Shouldn't be too hard. It is simply a fact.
If you want to use the term Christian Sharia Law, and accuse folks of supporting it, you must first define it.

If you cannot define it, then it does not exist.

However, as I've said several times in the past couple of hours...

The more you silly folks use the term Christian Sharia Law, the more people you drive into the opposing camp.

Lovely... just lovely... keep it up... you can't help yourselves... you are your own worst enemy... as your adversaries benefit from it... and laugh at your myopia.

I didn't, MORON! Pay attention to who you are engaging.

There is no such thing.

However, in the interest of fairness, we should let you go out on a limb here, and define 'Christian Sharia Law' for the audience.

Please proceed.
There most certainly is christian sharia law and you support it.....and if you don't know what it is....it is running our country thru your interpretation of what your god wants....NOT on the U.S. Consititution.

Given your posting history, you're in no position to refer to anything as 'stupid.'

Yeah? I don't give a rat's ass. How's that? Now go bother someone else, tool. You're a nothing
I think that once one has the upper hand, how they handle it is an indication of their true character.

So please, continue trying to crush these God fearing Christians like a jack-booted thug.

The people voted her into hat position. Judges made up something that is no where written into the constitution and now she is expected to go with the flow with her name assigned to a document that was not in place when the people voted her into that position.

I see how people capitulate so easily and give up; so many claim that they believe on the written Word and then they turn right around and what the Word says and do not stand on truth. I see when activist judges are out of control.

Now I see a woman who has true grit that refuses to be bullied by a few sick people who are more than willing to accept deviant behavior as a norm or fall away from the truth in favor of letting the unjust ride over those who disagree.

I see children in public schools assaulted with propaganda daily that all sorts of abhorrent behavior is perfectly acceptable, they really can't think or have a thought process of their own and Hitler was not really a bad guy after all.

I also see that if the people do not or are not willing to take a stand against this type of crap freedom and liberty will become a thing of the past here for a period of time until people are once again sick and tired of being ruled over by tyrants.

Then again the spirit told me that the rebellious children of Umm [sic]were brought forth and will accept their own destruction for this day and time in history.

And you still haven't addressed the central point which in this country is no religion shall take precedence over the law of this country. If you allow a christian to impose her will on others then fully expect a duly elected Muslim to do likewise.
I did, sodomy does not take precedence over religion. It is not protected nor mention anywhere in the Constitution or the Bill of Rights; her God given rights are protected in Kentucky's Bill of Rights as a state and in the United States Constitution and Bill of Rights. Activist judges are not legislators.

Care to show me how a lesbian is going to be sodomizing her partner? For that matter many hetero couples enjoy anal sex so there you go, you have now stated that all of them are criminals. See how that works?
No but you can do whatever you like in privacy. You do not have the right to pin your illnesses onto me. See how that works.

It alters the entire fabric of this society when you make an exception for an illness to over ride my faith and beliefs. Marriage is a religious institution. If the government wants to issue a license for people to whatever to one another then make a separate license with the governments name on it for they can share their deviant behavior but don't force others to lower their standards to that.

Gays used to tell me that they had a right to have sex on public ground and in public facilities. Today if I were in that same position according to many of the people that post on this board I should be thrown I jail if I tell them go do their thing in private or go rent a room. If I wanted to start a business of any kind by what you are saying judges can tell me I would be breaking their law. Again the deviants would call for me to be put in jail. If I deny access for them to my children today I'd once again be falsely arrested by some out of control judge for protecting the children God put into my charge against predators. And once again I would hope that the people when they hear the truth they would rise up and say enough and throw the out of control sickos out of their positions.

OF THEIR OWN FREE WILL! They had to go OUT OF THEIR WAY to be affected. How does a gay couple getting married AFFECT YOU! How fucking simplistic do I need to get. Does their getting married tear a hole in the space time continuum and you get sucked into it?

The homos went to the baker, it's also known some of these cases are setups. I don't care if they get pretend married, have at it, I've always said that. With that said I don't have to accept it as normal and I won't.

I think that once one has the upper hand, how they handle it is an indication of their true character.

So please, continue trying to crush these God fearing Christians like a jack-booted thug.
i wasn't aware that asking elected officials to obey the law and uphold their oaths was crushing God fearing Christians 'like a jack-booted thug'

if anything i would have thought that using the power of an elected office to impose one's personal religious beliefs on the community in defiance of the law was acting in a fascist fashion

The homos went to the baker, it's also known some of these cases are setups. I don't care if they get pretend married, have at it, I've always said that. With that said I don't have to accept it as normal and I won't.
and all anyone had to do was obey the law...

And they refused to BAKE A FUCKING CAKE! The "homo's" weren't telling them to bend over! They were trying to pay them money to bake a cake! And you can't see the ridiculousness of this situation?

They weren't telling the bakers "you have to be gay to bake my cake!" I do think that the State of Oregon has gone totally batshit crazy in the punishment they have handed out, that is the very definition of "cruel and unusual punishment". But how in the hell a person can think that baking a cake is somehow violating their religious principles is beyond me.

That is a level of batshit crazy that I will never understand.

And they refused to BAKE A FUCKING CAKE! The "homo's" weren't telling them to bend over! They were trying to pay them money to bake a cake! And you can't see the ridiculousness of this situation?

They weren't telling the bakers "you have to be gay to bake my cake!" I do think that the State of Oregon has gone totally batshit crazy in the punishment they have handed out, that is the very definition of "cruel and unusual punishment". But how in the hell a person can think that baking a cake is somehow violating their religious principles is beyond me.

Settle down, if you want to support the gaypers go ahead, just don't expect everyone to.

Shit, I just spit water on my screen. Let me explain. I looked to see tha language in the Oath of office for an elected official in Kentucky, and this is what I learned [warning, do not drink water, coffee, a soft drink, beer, wine or anything for the next minute or so]:

"I, being a citizen of this State, have not fought a duel with deadly weapons within this State nor out of it, nor have I sent or accepted a challenge to fight a duel with deadly weapons, nor have I acted as second in carrying a challenge, nor aided or assisted any person thus offending, so help me God."

Here's the link, I didn't make this up:

Kentucky Clerk Jailed for Contempt of Court | Page 53 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It alters the entire fabric of this society when you make an exception for an illness to over ride my faith and beliefs. Marriage is a religious institution.
not exclusively. our government has been recognizing marriages for years without any religious involvement
If the government wants to issue a license for people to whatever to one another then make a separate license with the governments name on it for they can share their deviant behavior but don't force others to lower their standards to that.
separate but equal, huh?

Gays used to tell me that they had a right to have sex on public ground and in public facilities.
no they didn't.
Today if I were in that same position according to many of the people that post on this board I should be thrown I jail if I tell them go do their thing in private or go rent a room.
no, they wouldn't
If I wanted to start a business of any kind by what you are saying judges can tell me I would be breaking their law.
?
Again the deviants would call for me to be put in jail. If I deny access for them to my children today I'd once again be falsely arrested by some out of control judge for protecting the children God put into my charge against predators.
what the hell are you talking about?
And once again I would hope that the people when they hear the truth they would rise up and say enough and throw the out of control sickos out of their positions.
what truth is that? that elected officials should be allowed to treat homosexuals differently?

BTW, the others who defied the law were not elected and should be fired.

Don't do the job you were hired to do?

Go find a different job.
You want to kill their first born no doubt. Are you a homo, per chance? You're taking objections quite personally.

The laws are the same for her as for me and for her but you're right that I object to attacks on my Constitution and the equality my country was founded to defend and protect.

You and the other nutters are the ones all hysterical and playing drama queens with your silly "martyr" and " political prisoner" nonsense.

As for her kids, at least one is a bastard, another born of a different man than she was married to and she believes in The Sanity of Marriage and Marriage and Marriage and Marriage.

She belongs to hate group and deserves what the law metes out to her.

And you do not see how ridiculous it is for a private business enterprise to be put out of business when they refuse to be a part of sanctifying such an arrangement; with something they totally disagree with according to their religious faith? Hell they could bake their own fucking cake.

Don't start none, won't be none. A very simple concept.
As I said...if you learned to drop your anger, maybe you'd be a happier person.

Shit, I just spit water on my screen. Let me explain. I looked to see tha language in the Oath of office for an elected official in Kentucky, and this is what I learned [warning, do not drink water, coffee, a soft drink, beer, wine or anything for the next minute or so]:

"I, being a citizen of this State, have not fought a duel with deadly weapons within this State nor out of it, nor have I sent or accepted a challenge to fight a duel with deadly weapons, nor have I acted as second in carrying a challenge, nor aided or assisted any person thus offending, so help me God."

Here's the link, I didn't make this up:

Kentucky Clerk Jailed for Contempt of Court | Page 53 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

That's hysterical but actually would be funnier if it weren't so damn backward.

No wonder they're living in the middle ages. Maybe they don't know the Constitution of the US does not say "equal except for gays, women, blacks, Jews, children".

It alters the entire fabric of this society when you make an exception for an illness to over ride my faith and beliefs. Marriage is a religious institution.
not exclusively. our government has been recognizing marriages for years without any religious involvement
If the government wants to issue a license for people to whatever to one another then make a separate license with the governments name on it for they can share their deviant behavior but don't force others to lower their standards to that.
separate but equal, huh?

Gays used to tell me that they had a right to have sex on public ground and in public facilities.
no they didn't.
Today if I were in that same position according to many of the people that post on this board I should be thrown I jail if I tell them go do their thing in private or go rent a room.
no, they wouldn't
If I wanted to start a business of any kind by what you are saying judges can tell me I would be breaking their law.
?
Again the deviants would call for me to be put in jail. If I deny access for them to my children today I'd once again be falsely arrested by some out of control judge for protecting the children God put into my charge against predators.
what the hell are you talking about?
And once again I would hope that the people when they hear the truth they would rise up and say enough and throw the out of control sickos out of their positions.
what truth is that? that elected officials should be allowed to treat homosexuals differently?
I am not wasting my time by responding fully to your total ignorance.

And you do not see how ridiculous it is for a private business enterprise to be put out of business when they refuse to be a part of sanctifying such an arrangement; with something they totally disagree with according to their religious faith? Hell they could bake their own fucking cake.
What you have a problem with is your state's Public Accommodation laws....laws that have been on the books for about 50 years now...laws that have occasionally protected christians from being discriminated against. But...if you don't like PA laws, what are you actively doing to get them repealed in your state?

Forum List

Back