Kentucky Kickback: McConnell sells out for 2 BILLION for a dam in KY

Yeah. It's purely coincidental. Mitch had nothing to do with it *wink*

You have to excuse Dave. He'll swallow any bullshit excuse a republican gives him. Thinking is hard for Dave
Is that what MSNBC told you to say?

I guess you've deliberately missed all the posts in this thread where I said it's time for Mitch to go home. Why would you ignore those? Oh, yes -- because they don't reinforce your irrational bigotry against conservatives.

Try thinking for yourself for a change, if you're capable. I have my doubts.

MSNBC doesn't know about your stupidity Dave, only us. :lol: Repubs pee on you, you see the dick, and they tell you its raining...You start to wonder why its not raining across the street. Gullible

You have to excuse Dave. He'll swallow any bullshit excuse a republican gives him. Thinking is hard for Dave

I guess you've deliberately missed all the posts in this thread where I said it's time for Mitch to go home. Why would you ignore those? Oh, yes -- because they don't reinforce your irrational bigotry against conservatives.

MSNBC doesn't know about your stupidity Dave, only us. :lol: Repubs pee on you, you see the dick, and they tell you its raining...You start to wonder why its not raining across the street. Gullible
Obama lied to you...and you keep eating his shit.

Who's gullible again?

Jesus Christ. Are you guys in Elementary school?

Of course pols take money for favors. Welcome to reality.

McConnell did something for his state instead of for his party. How insane is that? How dare he care about his state and the GALL of this guy thinking about bringing jobs to his state that will help with his re-election. This is unprecedented!! WAAAAA!!

That is why Robert Byrd kept getting re-elected.

Who's gullible again?

Ahahaha....Riiiight, you believe McConnell, you got caught believing whatever you're spoon fed. I called you on it.

You say change McConnell to Obama and pretend your actions are mine

Try harder man

No matter how you libs try to spin this the truth is out.

Senate Majority Leader Reid and President Obama offered Senate Minority Leader Reid a bribe of 2 Billion dollars of taxpayers dollars for McConnell's pet project.

McConnell surrendered the Republican party for the bribe.

It's just that simple.

Last edited:

Senate Majority Leader Reid and President Obama offered Senate Minority Leader Reid a bribe of 2 Billion dollars of McConnell's pet project.

It's just that simple.

Why do people think Republicans value Party over Country?

Senate Majority Leader Reid and President Obama offered Senate Minority Leader Reid a bribe of 2 Billion dollars of McConnell's pet project.

It's just that simple.

I agree w/ you tinyd.

Wow you mean money corrupts politicians?

Really?
Amazing, now tell me how you support citizens united again so I can point and laugh.

Money doesn't corrupt politicians. Corrupt politicians corrupt money.

Money in and of itself is not good or evil. Money is a tool. It reveals true character. But it doesn't corrupt people. A rich corrupt man would be just as corrupt if he was poor.

Thanks for that circular bullshit.

Money is power. If you chose to believe it isn't that's on you and while you're at it write up that Christmas list for Santa

Nothing circular about it. I agree that money is a form of power. Never said anything different. Power doesn't corrupt people either. Corrupt people abuse power. Just like corrupt people abuse money.

Power and money are just tools. Much like a hammer or a gun. I could use both to kill someone, but did the hammer and gun kill them? or did the person who controled them do that?

But clearly you don't understand what I am saying. I can't imagine why. I didn't think I was being unclear.

This is so perfect. Critical infrastructure gets funded, and it causes the kooks to turn on one of their own.

I wish I could say the Democrats planned it that way, but I don't think they did. It's just a happy coincidence.

Democrats didn't win. Republicans lost.

And not for lack of trying on the part of the good and honest men and women who tried to live up to their election promises to try to defund or delay Obamacare.

Republicans lost because one more time a powerful RINO sold his soul again for pork.

And sold honorable R's down the river again. At least the old whore charged a high price for being a slut for Reid.

McConnell faced new criticism after the bill's full text was released at dinnertime Wednesday. A little-noticed earmark, in the legislation will increase federal funding for the Olmsted Lock, a dam in his home state of Kentucky, from $775 million to nearly $3 billion.

'In exchange for funding Obamacare and raising the debt limit, Mitch McConnell has secured a $2 billion earmark,' the Senate Conservatives Fund griped, calling it the 'Kentucky kickback.'

BOEHNER CRIES 'UNCLE': House Republican opposition folds | Mail Online

That was an incredibly well played move on McConnell's part.

Incredibly well played move?

Every whore from the beginning of time knows that move. McConnell just charged two billion instead of two bits.

:lmao:

A large part of this country has been built because of federal kick backs. Why do so many people have a problem with it?

Because he took a bribe. Because it isn't honorable.

Nice to know you think the "Chicago way" where kickbacks and bribes are just AOK with you.

I find it repulsive.

Who's gullible again?

Ahahaha....Riiiight, you believe McConnell, you got caught believing whatever you're spoon fed. I called you on it.

Try harder man
I don't have to try at all. You're no challenge at all, bootlicker.

Here it is once again, for the progressivism-impaired:

McConnell needs to be primaried out.

Get it now, retard?

Democrats didn't win. Republicans lost.

And not for lack of trying on the part of the good and honest men and women who tried to live up to their election promises to try to defund or delay Obamacare.

Republicans lost because one more time a powerful RINO sold his soul again for pork.

And sold honorable R's down the river again. At least the old whore charged a high price for being a slut for Reid.

McConnell faced new criticism after the bill's full text was released at dinnertime Wednesday. A little-noticed earmark, in the legislation will increase federal funding for the Olmsted Lock, a dam in his home state of Kentucky, from $775 million to nearly $3 billion.

'In exchange for funding Obamacare and raising the debt limit, Mitch McConnell has secured a $2 billion earmark,' the Senate Conservatives Fund griped, calling it the 'Kentucky kickback.'

BOEHNER CRIES 'UNCLE': House Republican opposition folds | Mail Online

He's been the poster child for corruptocrat for decades. Sadly nothing new with these assholes.

Jesus Christ. Are you guys in Elementary school?

Of course pols take money for favors. Welcome to reality.

McConnell did something for his state instead of for his party. How insane is that? How dare he care about his state and the GALL of this guy thinking about bringing jobs to his state that will help with his re-election. This is unprecedented!! WAAAAA!!

I'm going to pull a Sophia here.

"Picture it. 2016. A Republican President. a Republican House,but a split Senate. We bribe 10 Democrats with 2 billion apiece for infrastructure to vote with conservatives to ban abortion.

:eusa_angel:

See they would be doing something for their State. Oh and they would be bringing jobs.

How would you like a ban on abortion to be "procured" by billion dollar bribes?

Who's gullible again?

Try harder man
I don't have to try at all. You're no challenge at all, bootlicker.

Here it is once again, for the progressivism-impaired:

McConnell needs to be primaried out.

Get it now, retard?

*points and laughs*

Forum List

Back