Kerry: Putin is going to lose

How is that losing thing going?

Unfortunately, the U.S. and Great Britain don't have the moral high ground. They don't have room to preach on these matters. They're whining about a Referendum being illegal, while supporting an illegal coup in Kiev. Putin wins easily. Game over.

LOL... Games not over, it's just beginning. The sanctions are coming and your hero, Comrade Putin, will be regulated to the dust bin of the world community soon. Putin will just hate that with a passion. The U.S. and Great Britain aren't alone either, Angela Merkel of Germany is in this fight too not to mention the rest of the EU which includes France.

In addition to your comrade Putin's great victory, Stalin and Lenin also win. The land grab by your president Putin will not go so easy. Stay tuned you conservative commie-lovers.

Yes we know, illegal coups are 'Democracy' now. You Communists and Neocons are very confused. And you're a bit disingenuous too. This whole mess started with an illegal coup in Kiev. That problem should have been dealt with honestly & fairly. But no, the U.S. and Great Britain had to stir chit up again. They forced Russia's hand. But it's not our War anyway. Get our $Billion back and call it a day. We don't fund illegal coups with Foreign Aid Dollars. Well, we're not supposed to anyway.

Last edited:
Sadly, Putin won, trumped in fact. Pajama boy was no match.

Not so fast commie-lover.

THE COLD WAR IS OVER!!!!

Russia is a capitalist country.

to support Russia in this situation is to support democracy, the rule of law and the respect of national sovereignty.

The west by supporting fascists is by proxy a bunch of Nazi's

John Kerry and Obama are such dithering idiots that a massive twat like john McCaine is taking the lead spreading his cold war neo con lunacy.

This is one of the most clear cut cockups in history, exposing the media for the lying little turd burgers they are.

Supporting KGB dictators is now the trend among idiot conservatives now days. Exposing them as such will be my pleasure. Carry on Comrades.

Not so fast commie-lover.

THE COLD WAR IS OVER!!!!

to support Russia in this situation is to support democracy, the rule of law and the respect of national sovereignty.

John Kerry and Obama are such dithering idiots that a massive twat like john McCaine is taking the lead spreading his cold war neo con lunacy.

This is one of the most clear cut cockups in history, exposing the media for the lying little turd burgers they are.

Supporting KGB dictators is now the trend among idiot conservatives now days. Exposing them as such will be my pleasure. Carry on Comrades.

That coming from a lifelong loyal Communist Democrat. Hilarious. :lol:

Unfortunately, the U.S. and Great Britain don't have the moral high ground. They don't have room to preach on these matters. They're whining about a Referendum being illegal, while supporting an illegal coup in Kiev. Putin wins easily. Game over.

LOL... Games not over, it's just beginning. The sanctions are coming and your hero, Comrade Putin, will be regulated to the dust bin of the world community soon. Putin will just hate that with a passion. The U.S. and Great Britain aren't alone either, Angela Merkel of Germany is in this fight too not to mention the rest of the EU which includes France.

In addition to your comrade Putin's great victory, Stalin and Lenin also win. The land grab by your president Putin will not go so easy. Stay tuned you conservative commie-lovers.

Yes we know, illegal coups are 'Democracy' now. You Communists and Neocons are very confused. And you're a bit disingenuous too. This whole mess started with an illegal coup in Kiev. That problem should have been dealt with honestly & fairly. But no, the U.S. and Great Britain had to stir chit up again. They forced Russia's hand. But it's not our War anyway. Get our $Billion back and call it a day. We don't fund illegal coups with Foreign Aid Dollars. Well, we're not supposed to anyway.

So supporting KGB dictators is now the 'fashion' among conservatives it seems. No surprise there. It's the conservatives and Putin against freedom and democracy now. It's the Tea Party and Putin side by side against the world. Carry on Comrades!

You won't be able to fully appreciate Obama's weakness until Canada proposes Alaskans hold a referendum on leaving His sinking ship. I can just imagine Putin's grin as he pledges Russian support and sanctions the big Zero from playing on any Russian golf course.

Well, if it is Putin and the tea party against the gays and drug addicts the bet should be on Putin for a runaway match.

So supporting KGB dictators is now the 'fashion' among conservatives it seems. No surprise there. It's the conservatives and Putin against freedom and democracy now. It's the Tea Party and Putin side by side against the world. Carry on Comrades!

I support getting our $Billion back and minding our own damn business. This isn't our War. I'm completely sick of my country and Great Britain meddling everywhere in the World. Russia and Ukraine can work out their own problems. That's the way it should be.

Peoples of America!

Almost 100% of people in Crimea do not want to live in one state with nazi, who seized the power with weapons, forbid them speak in their languagues, who threaten them and do not respect them like people.

They have honour. And they have all rigths for Freedom and Independence. Like you. Please understand them and pray for them.

Alex from Russia

THE COLD WAR IS OVER!!!!

That coming from a lifelong loyal Communist Democrat. Hilarious. :lol:

This coming from Paulitician who has a serious man-crush on Putin. :lol:

LOL... and I love it!

You won't be able to fully appreciate Obama's weakness until Canada proposes Alaskans hold a referendum on leaving His sinking ship. I can just imagine Putin's grin as he pledges Russian support and sanctions the big Zero from playing on any Russian golf course.

All Putin has to do is this

Russia vows to switch to other currencies over US sanctions threat - Glazyev - News - World - The Voice of Russia: News, Breaking news, Politics, Economics, Business, Russia, International current events, Expert opinion, podcasts, Video

Sergei Glazyev told reporters today Russia would have to switch to other currencies to curb its dependence on the United States.

"We have wonderful economic and trade relations with our Southern and Eastern partners," he emphasized. "We will find a way not just to eliminate our dependence on the US but also profit from these sanctions."

Sanctions imposed by the US against the Russian government institutions will force Russia to recognize the impossibility of loans repayment to the US banks, Presidential Aide Sergei Glazyev said.

"If sanctions are applied against state structures, we will be forced to recognize the impossibility of repayment of the loans that the US banks gave to the Russian structures. Indeed, sanctions are a double-edged weapon, and if the US chooses to freeze our assets, then our equities and liabilities in dollars will also be frozen. This means that our banks and businesses will not return the loans to American partners," he said.
Read more: Russia vows to switch to other currencies over US sanctions threat - Glazyev - News - World - The Voice of Russia: News, Breaking news, Politics, Economics, Business, Russia, International current events, Expert opinion, podcasts, Video

It looks like obama painted himself into a very very small corner.

I support getting our $Billion back and minding our own damn business. This isn't our War. I'm completely sick of my country and Great Britain meddling everywhere in the World. Russia and Ukraine can work out their own problems. That's the way it should be.

You support Putin and Russia with your meddling partisanship on their side. Your country is Russia now, own it commie-lover.

You support Putin and Russia with your meddling partisanship on their side. Your country is Russia now, own it commie-lover.

How on earth does he support Russia by not wanting to get involved throughout the world?

And I dont think you are in a position to call anyone a commie-lover since you keep praising the one in office.

Peoples of America!

Almost 100% of people in Crimea do not want to live in one state with nazi, who seized the power with weapons, forbid them speak in their languagues, who threaten them and do not respect them like people.

They have honour. And they have all rigths for Freedom and Independence. Like you. Please understand them and pray for them.

Alex from Russia

Pray for the new axis of evil? I don't think so comrade.

How on earth does he support Russia by not wanting to get involved throughout the world?

And I dont think you are in a position to call anyone a commie-lover since you keep praising the one in office.

And another commie-lover chimes in. Does the former KGB Putin excite you like it does Paulitician?

Peoples of America!

Alex from Russia

The U.S. and Great Britain have forbidden their People knowing the truth. The illegal coup in Kiev started this whole thing. They are an illegitimate Government. It's amazing so few Americans even know that. But then again, the American Government/Media Complex is pretty good at that propaganda thing.

And another commie-lover chimes in. Does the former KGB Putin excite you like it does Paulitician?

If Putin really was a Communist, you and all your Dumocrat comrades would be kneeling to lick his boots. I would say your Dear Leader is more a Communist than Putin is.

Where do you see axis of evil comrade ? What's that ? They do not want to live within the Ukraine. Who can resist them ?

Peoples of America!

Alex from Russia

The U.S. and Great Britain have forbidden their People knowing the truth. The illegal coup in Kiev started this whole thing. They are an illegitimate Government. It's amazing so few Americans even know that. But then again, the American Government/Media Complex is pretty good at that propaganda thing.

Spoken like a true Putin-lover. Putin regards freedom of the press with contempt, distaste, disgust, disdain and scorn also. Just like Paulitician.

Forum List

Back