Kerry: Putin is going to lose

You support Putin and Russia with your meddling partisanship on their side. Your country is Russia now, own it commie-lover.

How on earth does he support Russia by not wanting to get involved throughout the world?

And I dont think you are in a position to call anyone a commie-lover since you keep praising the one in office.

And another commie-lover chimes in. Does the former KGB Putin excite you like it does Paulitician?

Is that really the extent of your argument? I sincerely pray that someday you do something to educate yourself.

Peoples of America!

Almost 100% of people in Crimea do not want to live in one state with nazi, who seized the power with weapons, forbid them speak in their languagues, who threaten them and do not respect them like people.

They have honour. And they have all rigths for Freedom and Independence. Like you. Please understand them and pray for them.

Alex from Russia

The U.S. and Great Britain have forbidden their People knowing the truth. The illegal coup in Kiev started this whole thing. They are an illegitimate Government. It's amazing so few Americans even know that. But then again, the American Government/Media Complex is pretty good at that propaganda thing.

Spoken like a true Putin-lover. Putin regards freedom of the press with contempt, distaste, disgust, disdain and scorn also. Just like Paulitician.

really... so you love Fox News now?

What does Kerry think Putin is going to lose? because it sure isn't Crimea.

It will be like Syria, Putin will get his way on everything he wants, but Obama won't respect him. Wow, not being respected by Obama. that's a heavy price for anyone to pay, particularly the leader of Russia. So if you think about it, Putin didn't get the most important thing he could have won. Being well thought of by the Messiah. I think I'd just jump off a bridge if I thought Obama didn't respect me, I couldn't bear it.

Supporting KGB dictators is now the trend among idiot conservatives now days. Exposing them as such will be my pleasure. Carry on Comrades.

That coming from a lifelong loyal Communist Democrat. Hilarious. :lol:

This coming from Paulitician who has a serious man-crush on Putin. :lol:

LOL... and I love it!

Ah, wipe that Obama poo off yer nose son. Like i said, if Putin really was a Communist, you and all your Dumocrat Comrades would be kneeling to lick his boots. And that's a fact Jack! ;)

Dear American Friends )

I can't help saying (I wanted to say that for too long) that it was awful to show a Russian Cosmonavt in the way it was done in a cool movie Armageddon with Bruce Willis. Do you remember Lev Andropov who spent a year alone in deep space ? )) - It is funny ) and unpleasant.

Please write me comrades which soviet films with translation have you seen ? And what is the best movie do you advice me to watch that tells about the Spirit of American People and their Dreams

I hope you understand my horrible English.

How on earth does he support Russia by not wanting to get involved throughout the world?

And I dont think you are in a position to call anyone a commie-lover since you keep praising the one in office.

And another commie-lover chimes in. Does the former KGB Putin excite you like it does Paulitician?

If Putin really was a Communist, you and all your Dumocrat comrades would be kneeling to lick his boots. I would say your Dear Leader is more a Communist than Putin is.

Once a KGB leader always a KGB leader. The illegal land grab of Crimea by Putin proves that. Your traitorous support of Putin makes you a commie-lover by proxy. Own it comrade.

Peoples of America!

Almost 100% of people in Crimea do not want to live in one state with nazi, who seized the power with weapons, forbid them speak in their languagues, who threaten them and do not respect them like people.

They have honour. And they have all rigths for Freedom and Independence. Like you. Please understand them and pray for them.

Alex from Russia

The U.S. and Great Britain have forbidden their People knowing the truth. The illegal coup in Kiev started this whole thing. They are an illegitimate Government. It's amazing so few Americans even know that. But then again, the American Government/Media Complex is pretty good at that propaganda thing.

Spoken like a true Putin-lover. Putin regards freedom of the press with contempt, distaste, disgust, disdain and scorn also. Just like Paulitician.

I love (like!) Putin because I can do anything I want here (with the exception of crimes of course) and about press - you mean newspapers ? - Oh...they print anything they want. Please tell me the examples if not so.

If Putin really was a Communist, you and all your Dumocrat comrades would be kneeling to lick his boots. I would say your Dear Leader is more a Communist than Putin is.

Once a KGB leader always a KGB leader. The illegal land grab of Crimea by Putin proves that. Your traitorous support of Putin makes you a commie-lover by proxy. Own it comrade.

So your philosophy is love the Communism, hate the Communist?

How do Americans understand (see) communists ? What are these people for you ? How do you differ them (if so) from capitalists ? Or this is a sinonim for Russians. What is the key here ?

What is Communism at last ?

How do Americans understand (see) communists ? What are these people for you ? How do you differ them (if so) from capitalists ? Or this is a sinonim for Russians. What is the key here ?

What is Communism at last ?

Communists by definition are people who adhere to the principles of the Communist manifesto. In the United States, we call our Communists, "Democrats."

Is that really the extent of your argument? I sincerely pray that someday you do something to educate yourself.

You constantly refer to President Obama as a "Communist" and we are suppose to take you seriously? Like I said before... you Avatar are a fraud!

You constantly refer to President Obama as a "Communist" and we are suppose to take you seriously? Like I said before... you Avatar are a fraud!

Obama advocates the planks of the Communist manifesto, and he uses the same rhetoric. A rose by any other name would smell just as sweet...

The axis of evil is really obama, reid and pelosi.

I would take criticism of the lack of freedom of the press in Russia more seriously if we had freedom of the press in the US.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
That coming from a lifelong loyal Communist Democrat. Hilarious. :lol:

This coming from Paulitician who has a serious man-crush on Putin. :lol:

LOL... and I love it!

Ah, wipe that Obama poo off yer nose son. Like i said, if Putin really was a Communist, you and all your Dumocrat Comrades would be kneeling to lick his boots. And that's a fact Jack! ;)

It's plain to see you proudly lick Putin's ass and boots. Keep on licking comrade.

Come on guys advice me a good american movie (comedy,detectivem drama) to watch tomorrow. No blood and zombie please. Thank you.

Forum List

Back