Kerry: Putin is going to lose

Thanks a lot! I live in Petrozavodsk, Republic of Karelia (COUNTY OF 20000 lakes )))) In the North West of Russia. We have a border with Finland. Now I 'm watching the One Eyed Jack movie.

Last edited:
As usual, American Taxpayers will be the biggest losers. How many $Billions is this misadventure gonna cost us? I bet a whole lot. What do you think?

Actually, the Russian tax payers will be the biggest losers for Putin's antics. The cost for invading and illegally annexing Crimea will exact a very heavy toll on the Russian economy, in essence, what will undoubtedly be a costly operation. Crimea was a drag on Ukraine's economy because of it's heavy dependence on Kiev. Russia will now inherit a economically bankrupt Crimea.

Good for them, that's their problem. Unfortunately, this misadventure is gonna cost American Taxpayers too. And for what? Greed, and pissing the Russians off? Makes no sense. Just another interventionist mess.

For what? For a free and independent Ukraine. Free from the grasp of the Russian KGB dictator... Putin.

I'm an American tax-payer too... I say the 1 billion is well worth it and I am not alone in feeling this way. Ukraine Rocks!

Actually, the Russian tax payers will be the biggest losers for Putin's antics. The cost for invading and illegally annexing Crimea will exact a very heavy toll on the Russian economy, in essence, what will undoubtedly be a costly operation. Crimea was a drag on Ukraine's economy because of it's heavy dependence on Kiev. Russia will now inherit a economically bankrupt Crimea.

Good for them, that's their problem. Unfortunately, this misadventure is gonna cost American Taxpayers too. And for what? Greed, and pissing the Russians off? Makes no sense. Just another interventionist mess.

For what? For a free and independent Ukraine. Free from the grasp of the Russian KGB dictator... Putin.

I'm an American tax-payer too... I say the 1 billion is well worth it and I am not alone in feeling this way. Ukraine Rocks!

Then you should suit up and join the fight over there. And then fork your own bank account over to them. That's your business. But don't force all American Taxpayers to fund this mess.

How can I understand if a president is a dictator ? What are the means ?

Dear Americans invite you to our social web : vk dot com
please find me at vk dot com slash id1269554

Last edited:
Thanks a lot! I live in Petrozavodsk, Republic of Karelia (COUNTY OF 20000 lakes )))) In the North West of Russia. We have a border with Finland. Now I 'm watching the One Eyed Jack movie.

I googled your city Petrozavodsk and am very impressed... a 'lovely city' is how it is described, founded by Peter the Great.

Last edited:
About pussi riot.

They have comitted a crime and were arrested. It was awful. They were invaders to the place which was close to hearts of many people. They behaved there like drunken and unconsious (what a word would describe them ?)

I read their articles - I want to understand what for (what politician demands they say) - and I have understood NOTHING.

It is not what they said. They performed what we call "Street Theater" or "Performance art" without permission in inappropriate place. In this country they would also get arrested for what we call tresspassing and disorderly conduct and if any property was damaged vandalism.
I too have little party, for different reason. Relative has returned from Eastern Europe and Moscow with homemade adzhika, dark douna fried with garlic and plain with salo and ofcourse borscht, dried fishs and Latvia sprats. What didn't come off plane came from Brooklyn.

I live in Russia and I have plenty of links in Crimea. We are celebrating today in Russia !!!! =) Crimeans have returned Home. At last! And they are very very happy. What a pity ! you are not here and I can't send you some songs we are singing now ))

We have a lot of newspapers here where they write what they want pro Putin and anti-Putin (with the exception of calling for criminal of course)

Putin says what we say (most of people, 65-75 % they say, but all my friends, even those who do not like his style of joking, now are voting for him). I hope you understand me. I hade a great TEACHER of English. Now she's 80! and still teaching at school. They can't stop her ))
Be happy!

I am going to tell you what no one else will. obama and his cohorts in the democrat party in America hate Russia, Russians and Putin because they are white and Christian. You have to judge this realistically. The worst of African dictators, Charles Taylor, Robert Mugabe, both cruel, despotic, thieving, murderous dictators, honored by this white house. Why? They are black. obama has allied himself with the likes of Al Quaeda in Syria. Why? Because they kill Christians.

I have a Ukranian friend who now lives in Kuwait, her parents live in Crimea and they are overjoyed to have the opportunity to vote to separate and go home to Russia. My husband's family was from Kiev and always considered themselves Russian. The amount of propaganda that will come from a complicit press in the US will be unending painting a horrible picture of Russia and Russians. That's why we call it a lapdog media. You sound intelligent enough to not be fooled. We don't have a free press in the United States. Not any more.

Peter the Great yeah. In 1703. we have a nice city shore on Onego Lake. I'm a programmer here at a local post department. And where do you live ? )

Putin is described as a dictator because he engineers his political party to pass laws to insure his past election, and to secure victory in any future elections for himself and his political party. The Russian media is also State run.

Adzhika )) That's a miracle ) And Mr. Borchsh )

That would be a great idea for UN for example to develop a resourse where anybody can get information from officials of any country on any languagues. For example I want to hear what mexicans say about Ukraine but I don't speak Spanish. There're plenty of translators - let them work for this - and peoples will have an opportunity to know each other better. The way to stop propaganda is to give opportunity to watch this or that tv channel with transtations.

Long time a go I had a pen friend from New Zealand. I had to tell her that no bears are walking along the street where I live. I wear ushanka but I'm not a bear myself inside. We sent each other diferent gifts - those were golden times...

Putin is described as a dictator because he engineers his political party to pass laws to insure his past election, and to secure victory in any future elections for himself and his political party. The Russian media is also State run.

But how was it that people here voted for his party ? Who forced them ? I voted for Zhirinovskii at first when I was young (now I think he is too nervous and rude, like Mr. John Carry = ) They shouldn't be elected like president. Then I voted for commie Zyuganoff- I remember how we lived and worked in USSR - kind peacful times. Of course not everything was good in USSR.
Now I vote for Putin - He stopped the terrorists on Caucasus.

Now i'm just getting the feeling the Obamabots hate Putin and Russia just because their Dear Leader told them they were supposed to. Their arguments supporting our involvement in this are pretty incoherent and weak. My guess it's more of that 'Because Obama' stuff.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-sdO6pwVHQ]Help Obama Kickstart World War III! - YouTube[/ame]

That would be a great idea for UN for example to develop a resourse where anybody can get information from officials of any country on any languagues. For example I want to hear what mexicans say about Ukraine but I don't speak Spanish. There're plenty of translators - let them work for this - and peoples will have an opportunity to know each other better. The way to stop propaganda is to give opportunity to watch this or that tv channel with transtations.

Long time a go I had a pen friend from New Zealand. I had to tell her that no bears are walking along the street where I live. I wear ushanka but I'm not a bear myself inside. We sent each other diferent gifts - those were golden times...

Do you have access to 'You Tube' or 'GOOGLE' there where you live?

Do you have access to 'You Tube' or 'GOOGLE' there where you live?

Sure! No problem here. and Google I use it on my job and rambler and yandex.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIh78GiTqrE]Armageddon - Russian Cosmonaut - YouTube[/ame]

horror ))

Last edited:

But how was it that people here voted for his party ? Who forced them ? I voted for Zhirinovskii at first when I was young (now I think he is too nervous and rude, like Mr. John Carry = ) They shouldn't be elected like president. Then I voted for commie Zyuganoff- I remember how we lived and worked in USSR - kind peacful times. Of course not everything was good in USSR.
Now I vote for Putin - He stopped the terrorists on Caucasus.

Elections in Russia are far different than elections here in America I guess. You only have to come to America yourself to see the difference, to compare our freedom here in America to your freedom their in Russia. It's the only way I can explain why Putin is elected in your country. I would love to go to your country, your beautiful city, if only I were rich enough to afford it. :beer:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=M4eDUmiipIk]Tribute to Yuri Gagarin - 50th anniversary of first human space flight - YouTube[/ame]

About pussi riot.

They have comitted a crime and were arrested. It was awful. They were invaders to the place which was close to hearts of many people. They behaved there like drunken and unconsious (what a word would describe them ?)

I read their articles - I want to understand what for (what politician demands they say) - and I have understood NOTHING.

Unfortunately one of the pillars of Obama's foreign policy is attacking Christianity and promoting feminism/homosexuality. Whether it is supporting the fem-scum pussy riot for descrating Orthodox Holy Sites, or allowing Syrian Orthodox and Catholics to be killed by US backed Al Qaeda forces in the Syrian Civil War

About pussi riot.

Unfortunately one of the pillars of Obama's foreign policy is attacking Christianity and promoting feminism/homosexuality. Whether it is supporting the fem-scum pussy riot for descrating Orthodox Holy Sites, or allowing Syrian Orthodox and Catholics to be killed by US backed Al Qaeda forces in the Syrian Civil War

According to American democrats, those places close to the hearts of many people should not exist. Churches are under attack here too. Gays have vandalized churches in San Francisco and in Portland Maine. That's okay because vandalizing churches in the name of gayness is free speech. Stopping such vandalism is what is prohibited. The reason why obama is such a strong supporter of al quaeda in Syria is because they are killing Christians and Assad's army is trying to stop them.

Forum List

Back