Kerry: Putin is going to lose

Go Kerry... kick Putin's ass all the way back to Siberia.

Kerry condemns Russia's 'act of aggression' | MSNBC

Kerry declared Putin will come out of this ordeal the loser. “He’s going to lose on the international stage, Russia is going to lose, the Russian people are going to lose, and he’s going to lose all of the glow that came out of the Olympics, his $60 billion extravaganza.”

Oh, OK. So now everything's going to be OK because Kerry said Putin would "lose". NEver mind he doesnt define what "lose" means. Idiots like the OP will cheer. Because Kerry is their team.

Did you even read the article? Because if you did you would read how Kerry laid out how Putin would lose and it is happening now as we speak.

Go Kerry... kick Putin's ass all the way back to Siberia.

Kerry condemns Russia's 'act of aggression' | MSNBC

Oh, OK. So now everything's going to be OK because Kerry said Putin would "lose". NEver mind he doesnt define what "lose" means. Idiots like the OP will cheer. Because Kerry is their team.

Did you even read the article? Because if you did you would read how Kerry laid out how Putin would lose and it is happening now as we speak.

Uh let's see. Obama has increased sanctions on some people and companies in Russia. Russia has put sanctions on people in the US. Russia has annexed Crimea. Russia is massing troops on the border of Eastern Ukraine. The European allies haven't done much other than talk. The Olympics are yesterday's news.
Which part of that sounds like Putin is losing?

Uh let's see. Obama has increased sanctions on some people and companies in Russia. Russia has put sanctions on people in the US. Russia has annexed Crimea. Russia is massing troops on the border of Eastern Ukraine. The European allies haven't done much other than talk. The Olympics are yesterday's news.

Stay tuned, cold wars aren't won overnight.

Translation: I got nothing.
Yeah, when a Republican president gets in maybe we'll see something positive happen. IN the meantime it's amateur hour.

Yeah, when a Republican president gets in maybe we'll see something positive happen. IN the meantime it's amateur hour.

When a Republican president gets in? LOL...thanks, I needed that laugh. We Democrats may get clobbered in the mid term elections (which usually happens to both parties) but we are not getting a Republican president in the near future (2016), not with Hillary still breathing.

"When a Republican president gets in"... hilarious!

When a Republican president gets in? LOL...thanks, I needed that laugh. We Democrats may get clobbered in the mid term elections (which usually happens to both parties) but we are not getting a Republican president in the near future (2016), not with Hillary still breathing.

"When a Republican president gets in"... hilarious!

"The Republican Party is dead after Watergate."

Putin took Crimea. Obama took another Vacation. The only real losers in this will be average American Citizens who will have to pay for another dismal Interventionist misadventure. How many $Billions in Tax Dollars are gonna be flushed over there?

Putin took Crimea. Obama took another Vacation. The only real losers in this will be average American Citizens who will have to pay for another dismal Interventionist misadventure. How many $Billions in Tax Dollars are gonna be flushed over there?
It isn't only average Americans who will end up paying for yet another round of IMF loans to Ukraine. Currently, the UN and World Bank rate Ukraine right next to Nigeria for GINI coefficient of income concentration. New billion$ from the IMF will flow first to oligarchs in Ukraine, Russia, Israel, the US and EU while average Ukrainians will see their pensions and gas subsidies cut in half. These recent events in Eurasia are simply local manifestations of a global class war where a fraction of 1% of the world's citizens become unimaginably rich, the next 10% are happy with the table scraps, and 90% of humanity sees their standards of living decline with worse in store for their children.

"The objective of IMF loans is to deindustrialize the economy. It is to force the economy--meaning the government when you say the economy--the government has to pay the IMF loan by privatizing whatever remains in the public domain.

"The Westerners want to buy the Ukrainian farmland. They want to buy the public utilities. They want to buy the roads.

"They want to buy the ports.

"And all of this is going to be sold at a very low price to the Westerners, and the price that the Westerners pay will be turned over to the Ukrainian government, that then will turn it back to the Ukraine.

"So whatever the West gives Ukraine will immediately be taken back."

http://therealnews.com/t2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=74&jumival=11614

Last edited:
One fish had eaten another and the fine of 10 billions dollars had been paid. Three birds were guided by spiders via Web to Halls of Money. And one Stone from the fish for addition to the Home of War. The third bird has lost connection.

$1 billion from us. Try to keep up will ya? The EU is contributing $15 billion I think so quite yer whining.

One fish had eaten another and the fine of 10 billions dollars had been paid. Three birds were guided by spiders via Web to Halls of Money. And one Stone from the fish for addition to the Home of War. The third bird has lost connection.

What???

$1 billion from us. Try to keep up will ya? The EU is contributing $15 billion I think so quite yer whining.

The EU wanted the Ukraine. The EU should pay for them. I don't want my tax dollars going for an issue that does not concern my country. And I'm royally pissed off at my very own conservative government for sticking its nose into this affair.

Why should America be giving money to the Ukraine?

The EU wanted the Ukraine. The EU should pay for them. I don't want my tax dollars going for an issue that does not concern my country. And I'm royally pissed off at my very own conservative government for sticking its nose into this affair.

How much money is Canada giving to the Ukraine? What America gives to the Ukraine is none of your concern.

How much money is Canada giving to the Ukraine? What America gives to the Ukraine is none of your concern.

:lol:

Actually it is my concern. I have dual citizenship and many relatives the US. Our future isn't looking all that bright at the moment with all this "world police" bullshit going down again.

Apart from that, it should concern anybody and everybody that the Obama administration is actually discussing arming this illegal government in Kiev and potentially inflaming the country to the point of civil war.

Neither country should be involved in this dogs breakfast the EU created.

Actually it is my concern. I have dual citizenship and many relatives the US. Our future isn't looking all that bright at the moment with all this "world police" bullshit going down again.

Apart from that, it should concern anybody and everybody that the Obama administration is actually discussing arming this illegal government in Kiev and potentially inflaming the country to the point of civil war.

World Police? So Putin's naked aggression is alright by you?

I am American, and I don't want my tax monies going to some backwater slav shithole

Last edited:

World Police? So Putin's naked aggression is alright by you?

What aggression by Putin?

I am American, and I don't want my tax monies going to backwater slav shithole

At least I understand the Canuck involvement. We have the third largest Ukrainian population in the world after Ukraine and Russia.

So my leaders are vying for votes. That pisses me off big time because my conservatives are part of this charade of a "Ukrainian crisis".

I'm ready to bazooka barf over all these lies.

Forum List

Back