Kerry: Putin is going to lose

What we(America) offer to potential client states(like Ukraine) is Miley Cyrus, tattoos, gangsta-rap, neo-liberal economics, gay marriage, trans-sexualism, color revolutions, and demographic suicide. We are the Weimar Republic with aircraft carriers and a surfeit of insufferable arrogance.
Steve Sailer: iSteve: Putin's lawyerly furtiveness is a good thing

Why do you assholes find it so important and neccessary to diparage America to some Russian who has stumbled upon this site and seems interested in learning a bit about our culture. Are you all so insecure that you have to vent your exstremism and hatefullness to any captive audience you can find because you know that in the entire world there are but a few fellow posters here who bother to listen to your crap? You aren't going to bullshit this guy. You are only bullshiting yourselves and showing how remarkably stupid some Americans are.

What we(America) offer to potential client states(like Ukraine) is Miley Cyrus, tattoos, gangsta-rap, neo-liberal economics, gay marriage, trans-sexualism, color revolutions, and demographic suicide. We are the Weimar Republic with aircraft carriers and a surfeit of insufferable arrogance.

Why do you assholes find it so important and neccessary to diparage America to some Russian who has stumbled upon this site and seems interested in learning a bit about our culture. Are you all so insecure that you have to vent your exstremism and hatefullness to any captive audience you can find because you know that in the entire world there are but a few fellow posters here who bother to listen to your crap? You aren't going to bullshit this guy. You are only bullshiting yourselves and showing how remarkably stupid some Americans are.

You called Americans stupid. That's wrong. Shame on you.

About pussi riot.

They have comitted a crime and were arrested. It was awful. They were invaders to the place which was close to hearts of many people. They behaved there like drunken and unconsious (what a word would describe them ?)

I read their articles - I want to understand what for (what politician demands they say) - and I have understood NOTHING.

Unfortunately one of the pillars of Obama's foreign policy is attacking Christianity and promoting feminism/homosexuality. Whether it is supporting the fem-scum pussy riot for descrating Orthodox Holy Sites, or allowing Syrian Orthodox and Catholics to be killed by US backed Al Qaeda forces in the Syrian Civil War

According to American democrats, those places close to the hearts of many people should not exist. Churches are under attack here too. Gays have vandalized churches in San Francisco and in Portland Maine. That's okay because vandalizing churches in the name of gayness is free speech. Stopping such vandalism is what is prohibited. The reason why obama is such a strong supporter of al quaeda in Syria is because they are killing Christians and Assad's army is trying to stop them.

This is what happens when you chew on toys made with lead paint when you are an infant and you never wash the vegtables and fruit as you are growing up. Worse, instead of vegtables and fruit you get fed processed chemical imitation food. Add something really bad happens that fucks up ones mental health and this is what you end up with.

Last edited:

Don't tell me you didn't notice the wording of the poster is very odd. It's extremely cliche. Someone is screwing with us. Just not sure what side they are on. Seriously, you had to notice that.

This is what happens when you chew on toys made with lead paint when you are an infant and you never wash the vegtables and fruit as you are growing up. Worse, instead of vegtables and fruit you get fed processed chemical imitation food. Add something really bad happens that fucks up ones mental health and this is what you end up with.

You end up with someone who votes for the Democrats

Well, I guess you consider the anti-american cabal in government and mainstream media as Americans, I don't.

I think your average middle class american is far more like your average Ukrainian or Russian in their social values than the degenerate elite that run America.

It is your ilk that is trying to deracinate society and antagonize Russia to set the stage for a new cold war. In reality, we should be allied with a Christian nation like Russia, who promotes traditional values and fights radical islam on it's borders. We have far more in common than we have in differences.

Don't tell me you didn't notice the wording of the poster is very odd. It's extremely cliche. Someone is screwing with us. Just not sure what side they are on. Seriously, you had to notice that.

I didn't find his wording odd at all. He communicates better than two of the girls and one of the guys who I had lunch with, and they have been over here for years. In fairness to them, they live and work in a Russian community and rarely have the need to communicate in english.

Oh no we WANT them to learn about our culture.

For instance we have a fun game that's played in the US, it's called the knockout game. Black teenagers can walk up to any elderly white person and punch them until they die. Don't you want to have such a nice game in Russia? What would a President Putin do with a nationwide knockout game?

How about homosexuals who can put a thriving business out of business at whim. Just complain, the baker, the photographer just doesn't want to attend a gay wedding? Let's find out about Russian culture. Can a baker in Russia refuse to bake a wedding cake for a same sex couple?

American culture isn't what it used to be. It's the time world learned what we are really like.

I didn't find his wording odd at all. He communicates better than two of the girls and one of the guys who I had lunch with, and they have been over here for years. In fairness to them, they live and work in a Russian community and rarely have the need to communicate in english.

Hello! Are you talking about my speaking ? I'm not a spy from KayGeeBee )) If you have any questions I will answer them gladly. Form Russia with Love, Alex

Hello! Are you talking about my speaking ? I'm not a spy from KayGeeBee )) If you have any questions I will answer them gladly. Form Russia with Love, Alex

Hello Alex. I have a question, what time is it there in Petrozavodsk?

I would like to know how you personally feel about President Obama. Do you like him as our President? How do your friends feel about Obama overall? Thanks comrade.

"According to an 4 to 9 December 2013 study[121] by Research & Branding Group 49% of all Ukrainians supported Euromaidan and 45% had the opposite opinion.

"It was mostly supported in West (84%) and Central Ukraine (66%). A third (33%) of residents of South Ukraine and 13% of residents of Eastern Ukraine supported Euromaidan as well.

"The percentage of people who do not support the protesters was in East Ukraine 81%, in South Ukraine 60%[nb 9], in Central Ukraine 27% and in Western Ukraine 11%. Polls have shown that two-thirds of Kievans support the ongoing protests.[124]

"A poll conducted by the Kucheriv Democratic Initiatives Fund and Razumkov Center, between 20 and 24 December, showed more than 50% of Ukrainians supporting the Euromaidan protests, while 42% opposing it.[123]

"Another Research & Branding Group survey (conducted from 23 to 27 December) showed that 50% of Ukrainians don't support Euromaidan, while 45% did support it."

Euromaidan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maybe someone can find a recent poll that reveals how many Ukrainians support Neo-Nazis assuming state power in Europe for the first time since 1945?

Dear American friends,

Hello!

Well, when Obama was elected - we (me and most of my friends) were interested. After George "Dabya" Bush who bombed Iraq looking for unexisting weapon this black guy seemed to us more peaceful. We thought that the relations between us would improve. In Russia we like black people. They are handsome. And this one was the first black USA president ! I would vote for him too.

Now we don't understand Obama. Our hopes have disappeared. We are dissapointed. Unfortunately. I don't know why it happened. He's also a hawk not a pigeon.

I can tell you one thing - we have problems (we both, the whole planet) with information about each others and about what's going on. We need a universal worldwide TV web with translations. I have access to any channel on the planet but some people do not know languagues.

In Russia we respect and like Americans but hate your government because we think that USA is trying to take part in every conflict on the planet. It's throwing bombs of democracy on peoples heads who didn't ask for that.

Good night!

P. S. If I were a spy I would translate our hymn by software )
Russia is our holy contry
Russia is our favorite country
Powerful Will, great Glory
You are forever

Have Glory our country of Freedom
The eternal union of peoples brothers

Now we don't understand Obama. Our hopes have disappeared. We are dissapointed. Unfortunately. I don't know why it happened. He's also a hawk not a pigeon.
A hawk? Mmmmmkay.
I can tell you one thing - we have problems (we both, the whole planet) with information about each others and about what's going on. We need a universal worldwide TV web with translations. I have access to any channel on the planet but some people do not know languagues.
I thought RT was unbiased? Kidding.
In Russia we respect and like Americans but hate your government because we think that USA is trying to take part in every conflict on the planet. It's throwing bombs of democracy on peoples heads who didn't ask for that.

Good night!

P. S. If I were a spy I would translate our hymn by software )
Russia is our holy contry
Russia is our favorite country
Powerful Will, great Glory
You are forever

Have Glory our country of Freedom
The eternal union of peoples brothers
It's a good thing Russia doesn't have the aggressive past the US does. Must be nice having all that freedom, who needs democracy if you have freedom?

With an anthem that says Russia is a holy country democrats would have had it criminalize by now.

Russian comedies that we like most of all

"Ivan Vasil'evich change his profession" this one is adored in Russia - we can watch it everyday, the 1st place in all ratings
"Irony of Fate, or Enjoy Your Bath" - shown on the New Years Eve for much years
"Brilliant Arm" with Andrew Mirinov, great comedy
"Gentelmen of Fortune" with Eugeny Leonov and Savely Cramarov
"Operation "Y" and other adventures of Shurik"
"12 chairs" - with Andrew Mironov

But these ones do not describe modern Russia.

Last edited:
Go Kerry... kick Putin's ass all the way back to Siberia.

Kerry condemns Russia's 'act of aggression' | MSNBC

Kerry declared Putin will come out of this ordeal the loser. “He’s going to lose on the international stage, Russia is going to lose, the Russian people are going to lose, and he’s going to lose all of the glow that came out of the Olympics, his $60 billion extravaganza.”

Oh, OK. So now everything's going to be OK because Kerry said Putin would "lose". NEver mind he doesnt define what "lose" means. Idiots like the OP will cheer. Because Kerry is their team.

Forum List

Back