Kerry: Putin is going to lose

How much money is Canada giving to the Ukraine? What America gives to the Ukraine is none of your concern.

I am American, and I don't want my tax monies going to backwater slav shithole

At least I understand the Canuck involvement. We have the third largest Ukrainian population in the world after Ukraine and Russia.

So my leaders are vying for votes. That pisses me off big time because my conservatives are part of this charade of a "Ukrainian crisis".

I'm ready to bazooka barf over all these lies.
The smart Ukrainians got out of there it seems.

The EU wanted the Ukraine. The EU should pay for them. I don't want my tax dollars going for an issue that does not concern my country. And I'm royally pissed off at my very own conservative government for sticking its nose into this affair.

Why should America be giving money to the Ukraine?

How much money is Canada giving to the Ukraine? What America gives to the Ukraine is none of your concern.

I am American, and I don't want my tax monies going to some backwater slav shithole

Did you consider Iraq?

:lol:

Actually it is my concern. I have dual citizenship and many relatives the US. Our future isn't looking all that bright at the moment with all this "world police" bullshit going down again.

Apart from that, it should concern anybody and everybody that the Obama administration is actually discussing arming this illegal government in Kiev and potentially inflaming the country to the point of civil war.

Neither country should be involved in this dogs breakfast the EU created.

World Police? So Putin's naked aggression is alright by you?

What aggression by Putin?

Eggsactly!

At least I understand the Canuck involvement. We have the third largest Ukrainian population in the world after Ukraine and Russia.

So my leaders are vying for votes. That pisses me off big time because my conservatives are part of this charade of a "Ukrainian crisis".

What Lies?

Watch out they dont vote to secede and become part of Ukraine!

I am American, and I don't want my tax monies going to some backwater slav shithole

Did you consider Iraq?

Consider Iraq what?

All I know is, America lost much blood and treasure there, and now an Iranian backed government is fighting Al Qaeda in a Civil War. Everything USGOV touches turns to shit.

Same will happen to Ukraine, if the place can get any shittier.

The only thing America got out of Iraq was a lot of stinking primitive refuse in the way of Iraqi refugees. I guess we can expect a similar thing out of Ukieland if the situation escalates.

We have our own "secession" issues. Quebec wants to secede again (we go thru this every couple of decades it seems).

Only difference between the Ukraine and us is we all want the damn province to leave Canada.

We're maxxed with the drama queens in that province.

Go Kerry... kick Putin's ass all the way back to Siberia.

Kerry condemns Russia's 'act of aggression' | MSNBC

Just like Iran and Syria and the punk Karzai are folding to the demands of the boy king...

Exactly! Iran signs a nuclear pact with Obama and Syria is forced to destroy it's chemical weapons facilities. Thank you. Karzai is next after Putin.

From where do you get these ideas?
Unless Israel attacks the nuke facilities in Iran, that country will under the blanket of security provided by the Sov...I mean Russia, continue to push forward in developing nuclear weapons.
IN Afghanistan, once US troops are no longer in country, the nation will fall back into Taliban hands, continue to be a country full of nomadic tribes who will fight each other for control of Afghanistan's biggest cash crop, Poppy plants. As long as there are users of heroin and other similar illegal narcotics, there will be a Taliban.
Putin will serve as many terms as he wishes.

We have our own "secession" issues. Quebec wants to secede again (we go thru this every couple of decades it seems).

Only difference between the Ukraine and us is we all want the damn province to leave Canada.

We're maxxed with the drama queens in that province.

Again, the Frogs are pissing their panties?
What is it this time? Somebody flip off the Quebec language police?

Dumbya ruined any leverage we had in world politics.
They're still blaming Bush, nearly 6 years later? :lol:

kitty-facepalm.jpg

With good reason. It all came crashing down under Bush... remember? Check under W's last year in office. It's recorded for all posterity to read. Again, Judgment of W's administration last days will be left to posterity.
But Bush looked into Putin's soul....

Unfortunately, I have zero confidence that the Rookie Junior Senator from Illinois and Mister Swift Boat can 'diplomacy' their way out of a wet paper bag, never mind fight their way out of one.

"BITCH SLAPPED!"

U.S., other powers kick Russia out of G8 - CNN.com

The Hague, Netherlands (CNN) -- President Barack Obama and other world leaders have decided to end Russia's role in the group of leading industrialized nations, the White House said Monday.

And in the end... Kerry is right! :party::mm::dance::beer::thewave:

Suspended. Not thrown out. :lol:

Look Putin's got the jewel of the Ukraine. I don't think he cares. I don't think Russia cares.

And he's not going to give up that port to the EU and NATO. It was a nice try by the west to steal it via the coup but he did after all outsmart every one and now has Crimea.

"BITCH SLAPPED!"

The Hague, Netherlands (CNN) -- President Barack Obama and other world leaders have decided to end Russia's role in the group of leading industrialized nations, the White House said Monday.

Look Putin's got the jewel of the Ukraine. I don't think he cares. I don't think Russia cares.

And he's not going to give up that port to the EU and NATO. It was a nice try by the west to steal it via the coup but he did after all outsmart every one and now has Crimea.

Putin was kicked out on his ass and he cares deeply... believe me. Your comrade Putin wanted so much to host the G8 summit in Sochi to show off his crown jewel and now all he is holding is his dick in his hand. Waiting for Sarah Palin no doubt.

It's a great day for America!

"BITCH SLAPPED!"

Putin was kicked out on his ass and he cares deeply... believe me. Your comrade Putin wanted so much to host the G8 summit in Sochi to show off his crown jewel and now all he is holding is his dick in his hand. Waiting for Sarah Palin no doubt.

It's a great day for America!

Why is it a great day for America?

Forum List

Back