Kerry: Putin is going to lose

Putin blows $50 billion dollars on the Olympics, and now he has lost Ukraine.

And he compounded his disaster by invading the Crimea.
If Putin had recently enabled a coup in Mexico City, how would you expect Obama to react?

Putin could win this situation if he could get a negotiated right to Crimea.

But I don't believe that will ever happen.
Possibly the Berlin Wall has made its comeback in Ukraine?

If Putin had recently enabled a coup in Mexico City, how would you expect Obama to react?

Putin could win this situation if he could get a negotiated right to Crimea.

But I don't believe that will ever happen.

yep, looks like he really "stepped in it" this time :(

Post first. Ask questions later. Is it later yet? ;)

[ame=http://youtu.be/7Arb8UIMZRk]Ukraine Latest News - Ukraine Latest News Ukraine crisis Crimea leader appeals to Putin fo - YouTube[/ame]

In all honesty, I don't believe Putin will go any further. He did have to go to Crimea to protect all the Russians there.

Russians have a serious naval installation there.

The Crimean Russians have made noises about rejoining Russia from time to time.

Since pro-western activists forced Yanukovych from office those demands have reached an almost hysterical pitch.

About 6,000 Russian sailors and marines are based in and near Sevastopol with the Black Sea Fleet as the result of agreements signed with Ukraine when the Soviet Union broke up.

Russian troops welcomed by rapturous crowds in Crimean port city Balaklava | National Post

True but National Post? Why are you being a Pooty Poot (Bu$h II nickname for Putin) fluffer?

Go Kerry... kick Putin's ass all the way back to Siberia.

Kerry condemns Russia's 'act of aggression' | MSNBC

Kerry declared Putin will come out of this ordeal the loser. “He’s going to lose on the international stage, Russia is going to lose, the Russian people are going to lose, and he’s going to lose all of the glow that came out of the Olympics, his $60 billion extravaganza.”

--------------------------------------

Putin scares me a little.

But, our team? They terrify me.

Foreign policy-wise Obama is a fool, Hillary Clinton is a particular fool for that reset button, Kerry is an arrogant fool who looks like Herman Munster. Susan Rice is lair and a fool. Clapper graduated from mere liar. He's a perjurer.

Obama is everybody's bitch. Syrians? He's their bitch. Ayatollahs? Obama is their bitch.

And he is Putin's special little bitch.

Why wouldn't Putin grab as much of Eastern Europe as he can while he's got the President of the USA already bent over and supplying his own Vaseline?
NATO, maybe?

"After its formation in 1949, NATO grew by including Greece and Turkey in 1952 and West Germany in 1955, and then later Spain in 1982. After the Cold War ended, and Germany reunited in 1990, there was a debate in NATO about continued expansion eastward.

"In 1999, Poland, Hungary, and the Czech Republic joined the organization, amid much debate within the organization and Russian opposition.[1][2] Another expansion came with the accession of seven Central and Eastern European countries: Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Bulgaria, and Romania.

"These nations were first invited to start talks of membership during the 2002 Prague summit, and joined NATO on 29 March 2004, shortly before the 2004 Istanbul summit. Most recently, Albania and Croatia joined on 1 April 2009, shortly before the 2009 Strasbourg–Kehl summit."

Enlargement of NATO - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Go Kerry... kick Putin's ass all the way back to Siberia.

Kerry condemns Russia's 'act of aggression' | MSNBC

--------------------------------------

Putin scares me a little.

But, our team? They terrify me.

Foreign policy-wise Obama is a fool, Hillary Clinton is a particular fool for that reset button, Kerry is an arrogant fool who looks like Herman Munster. Susan Rice is lair and a fool. Clapper graduated from mere liar. He's a perjurer.

Obama is everybody's bitch. Syrians? He's their bitch. Ayatollahs? Obama is their bitch.

And he is Putin's special little bitch.

Why wouldn't Putin grab as much of Eastern Europe as he can while he's got the President of the USA already bent over and supplying his own Vaseline?

In all honesty, I don't believe Putin will go any further. He did have to go to Crimea to protect all the Russians there.

Since pro-western activists forced Yanukovych from office those demands have reached an almost hysterical pitch.

About 6,000 Russian sailors and marines are based in and near Sevastopol with the Black Sea Fleet as the result of agreements signed with Ukraine when the Soviet Union broke up.

Russian troops welcomed by rapturous crowds in Crimean port city Balaklava | National Post
---------------------------

May be the finest collection of Rapturous Crowd pictures I have ever seen. I dare say they are unique. Thanks.

Hope these are helpful. I think this is the last of these. Each has a different angle to the situation. Unfortunately none are a pro-Russia slant. If I find one I will include it. There are several WW III and apocalypse now ones but we on the boards all ready know it is the end of the world. ;)

[ame=http://youtu.be/wK_EnWioFTA]Putin Asks Russia's Senate to Use Military Force in Ukraine - YouTube[/ame]

Obama talked shit about Putin in his strongly worded speech, then spent 90 mins apologizing to him on the phone.

"Hey, I didn't really mean all of that shit I said. I was just putting on a show for the liberals."

Wouldn't be the first time, won't be the last time he does it.

Obama talked shit about Putin in his strongly worded speech, then spent 90 mins apologizing to him on the phone.

"Hey, I didn't really mean all of that shit I said. I was just putting on a show for the liberals."

What would you do regarding Ukraine in Obama's place?

What would you do regarding Ukraine in Obama's place?

He's already made his bed.

Best thing he can do is STFU.

Dumbya ruined any leverage we had in world politics.

I must have missed Russia invading all those countries back when Dubya was in charge, could you give me a list?

Russia has invaded two countries since the Soviet Union broke up. Georgia in 2008 under Bush and now Ukraine under Obama's watch. Anyone who doesn't think the pair of decade long wars we have been involved in doesn't reduce our leverage on the world stage is kidding themself. Bush is just one of many people to blame for that at this point.

If you want to hand out blame to the many people responsible for the way the world currently sees us you need to start with Hillary and Rice, then mix in Kerry, Biden, and Obama.

I'd expect Obama to say that Putin had crossed the Impending Line of Doom then do nothing.
You're obviously confusing Mexico City with Ottawa.

True but National Post? Why are you being a Pooty Poot (Bu$h II nickname for Putin) fluffer?

I'm not pro Putin at all. But I do understand his move at the moment to protect his people.

What I absolutely don't understand is why we (as in our countries) are backing some really radical "ethnic" Ukrainian politicians that will now make up the new government.

Many in Europe and in the UK are very aware of these radicals. Obviously no one in my Foreign Secretary's office nor in your State Department have bothered to check into the opposition parties who overthrew a democratically elected President.

Some one should tell our representatives to try google before they shoot off their mouths.

This article barely scratches the surface but it's a quick 101. Anti gay, anti non ethnic Ukrainians, anti jew, and racist. You name it. Here's a bit:

However, despite its extremist rhetoric, Svoboda cannot be called a "fringe" party – indeed, it currently occupies 36 seats in the 450-member Ukrainian parliament, granting it status as the fourth-largest party in the country.

Further, Svoboda is linked to other far-right groups across Europe through its membership in the Alliance of European National Movements, which includes the British National Party (BNP) of the United Kingdom and Jobbik, the neo-fascist, anti-Semitic and anti-Roma party of Hungary.

The leader of Svoboda, Oleh Tyahnybok, who has appeared at the Kiev protests, has a long history of making inflammatory anti-Semitic statements, including the accusation during a 2004 speech before parliament that Ukraine is controlled by a “Muscovite-Jewish mafia.”

Miroshnychenko also called the Ukrainian-born American film actress Mila Kunis a “dirty Jewess.”

Euromaidan: The Dark Shadows Of The Far-Right In Ukraine Protests

Last edited:

Forum List

Back