Kerry: US Will Sign UN Arms Treaty

Telegraph new law competition: vote now... to repeal the UK handgun ban!
Telegraph new law competition: vote now... to repeal the UK handgun ban! - Law - all4shooters.com
A Germany-based website

Not exactly a scientific poll now is it?
I might vote myself...several times!!!

Templar -

is that we are unable to stop gun crime, no matter how many laws or treaties are passed and signed

So that means we should not try to diminish it as much as possible - that is your case?

Dude, we may never rid the world of cancer, but look at the resources being put into protecting human life as best we can.

We could absolutely reduce the US murder rate by half within 10 years - except that would mean biting into the profits of some very large companies with very powerful friends. The problem in reducing the murder rate is less about logsitics than about will.

And what do child soldiers have to do with this? A lot of those folks have AK-47s supplied by the Russians as opposed to M-16's supplied by corporations here. Your argument is unfounded, and many of the points are fallacious. If you can, prove what you say is true.

The more the international trade in arms is reduced, the smaller and less powerful rebel groups will be. One outcome of that would be a reduction in the enforced conscription of child soldiers.

Yes, AK-47s are the terrorists weapon of choice, but don't think US arms are not out there too...

"The US is a virtual supermarket for terrorists and foreign governments seeking high-end military technology, including components that can be used to build nuclear weapons and equip militants fighting US and British troops, the American government has found."

America a weapons supermarket for terrorists, inquiry finds | World news | guardian.co.uk

What you have to keep in mind is that terrorists buy weapons from someone, usually a broker, who buys them from someone else. It's a supply chain. Should manufacturers limit their sales to legitimate organizations (ie. governments, police forces), then sales through brokers would become harder and more expensive for terrorists.

Sigh, and what relevance does this link have to handgun sales? And how are small arms "high end military grade technology"? I will repeat, you can pass as many laws and regulations and treaties you want, criminals and terrorists will find ways to undermine them. At some point it becomes excessive instead of helpful.

My case remains, your logic does not.

l

Why are the Brits wanting their gun ban repealed?

Evidence: A poll in which AMERICANS voted.

You have to laugh - it's just lies, gibberish and garbage.

not many Americans read foreign news. your deflection is noted.

Which perhaps explains why American gun organisations exhorted their members to vote in the UK poll.

Jesus Christ, man, do you EVER post anything factual at all? How stupid can you be?

Which perhaps explains why American gun organisations exhorted their members to vote in the UK poll.

Jesus Christ, man, do you EVER post anything factual at all? How stupid can you be?

Stick around...you'll be surprised.

stupid isn't it exhausting to feel the need to lie all the time like you do?

Telegraph new law competition: vote now... to repeal the UK handgun ban! - Law - all4shooters.com
A Germany-based website

Germans also live in Britain you moron. Britain being one of the charter members of the EU, what it's House of Commons does can send ripples throughout the rest of Europe. What a feeble attempt to discredit my links. Have a seat.

Last edited:

A Germany-based website

Germans also live in Britain you moron. Britain being one of the charter members of the EU, what it's House of Commons does can send ripples throughout the rest of Europe. What a feeble attempt to discredit my links. Have a seat.

It's too late...I've voted three times.
So far.

A Germany-based website

So far.

I missed where you had an actual argument....

Sigh, and what relevance does this link have to handgun sales? And how are small arms "high end military grade technology"? I will repeat, you can pass as many laws and regulations and treaties you want, criminals and terrorists will find ways to undermine them. At some point it becomes excessive instead of helpful.

In other words, you cannot rebut the points raised and will not even attempt to.

That is really one way to convince people that you have facts on your side!

The link establishes that terrorists buy guns in the US - I think we can assume they can by handguns if they wish to.

So far.

I missed where you had an actual argument....

I thought it was pretty clear.
I pulled apart your point with a nine word piss-take.
Too subtle?

In other words, you cannot rebut the points raised and will not even attempt to.

That is really one way to convince people that you have facts on your side!

The link establishes that terrorists buy guns in the US - I think we can assume they can by handguns if they wish to.

No, the link makes reference to "body armor", "high grade military equipment" "missile steering mechanisms" and most conspicuously absent from that list, were "handguns" more notably however:

Foreign governments and terrorist groups have sought to purchase military technology from the US, according to officials, and in 2008 more than 145 people were charged with violating export control laws, with 43% of those attempting illegally to ship gear to Iran and China.

Nice way to spin the facts, idiot. Since when do 145 people buying items of such nature make us a "supermarket for terrorists"? The majority of their weapons are Soviet style Kalashnikov AK-47s, RPG-7, and Grail SA-7 type shoulder mounted rocket launchers! Guess what, Saigon, Russia is sitting in their back yard. Most of their weapons are or were manufactured in Russia. Only very few weapons are of American origin!

No sir. Get a freaking clue.

Last edited:
what it's House of Commons does can send ripples throughout the rest of Europe.

That did make me laugh!

Is that it? And you accuse me of not having an argument?

Fair enough - what made me laugh is that the idea that anyone in Europe pays any attention to England. They are a major economy, but their sneering, arm's length policies and attitude towards Europe means they are in many ways on the fringes of the EU.

Germany is the heart of the EU; with France, Spain, Italy and increasingly Poland the important voices.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back