Kerry was never on the boat

PHP:
Most conservatives can't stand American Heroes.

They generally spit on those who shed blood for this nation. So your feelings are understandable.

We demand our "heroes" be recognized by their fellow Troop, not by their own version of events. Kerry wrote his own after-action reports, asking for awards he neither earned or deserved. He is the epitome of a ticket-puncher, a puffed up cartoon of a soldier, a leftist dirtbag who later called those of us who did our jobs without fanfare, barbarians. He was rightfully Swiftboated and denied what his goal all along was to be....Commander in Chief of a military he despised. And dingos like you call him a "hero" for it when he should have been horsewhippped and deported.

Kerry wasn't the only officer who padded their OERs with crap tht never happened. Had he came back to the world and went on with his life, nothing would have ever came of it. HE chose to make a statement. He chose to become the "poster boy" for the anti-war movement.

Is it any wonder that he would come under scruitny?

You are right. He did author the AARs and, as such, could manufacture any outcome he wanted. The only "witnesses", were the crew and they have said, it didn't happen the way the AAR says it did.

Kerry suffers from a "Audie Murphy" complex. Only problem? He wouldn't make a pimple on Audie Murphy's butt.

This is the type of thing that makes me feel a sharp disconnect when people ask me why I don't believe the government when it tells me something.

Secretary of State Kerry was spotted on his boat by a CBS producer during the upheavel in Egypt a couple of days ago. Personally, I don't have a problem with it, I am sure he had secure communications available to talk to everyone who needed to be in contact with him, but someone who works for him had a major problem. Rather than talking about how Kerry is always in touch with the State Department, and always available to the President, he decided to deny it ever happened.

But the State Department said Kerry was not aboard a boat on Wednesday and has spent the day working the phones on Egypt. "Since his plane touched down in Washington at 4 a.m., Secretary Kerry was working all day and on the phone dealing with the crisis in Egypt," spokeswoman Jen Psaki said. "He participated in the White House meeting with the president by secure phone and was and is in non-stop contact with foreign leaders, and his senior team in Washington and Cairo. Any report or tweet that he was on a boat is completely inaccurate."
Kerry phones into Egypt meeting - POLITICO.com

It took them 2 days to admit the truth admit they lied.

"While he was briefly on his boat on Wednesday, Secretary Kerry worked around the clock all day including participating in the President's meeting with his national security council," said State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki, naming a series of Egyptian and international officials Kerry had spoken with on Wednesday.
John Kerry on his boat during Egypt upheaval, State Dept. concedes - CBS News

If the first instinct of the government is to lie about something that is perfectly innocent, why should anyone believe them when they are talking about something that isn't innocent?

not sure why this is a problem with anyone its not like he dont have a cell phone or two. Dont like kerry much but he does do his job well hear he visted the middle east more times in the past four months then hillary ever did.

Not sure why you demonstrated a completely inability to read and address my point. I specifically pointed out that this is not about Kerry being on the boat, it is about the need of the government to lie about him being on the boat when it doesn't make a difference, and why that impacts on the its veracity when it is something where we actually have to trust what they are telling us. If they lie to us about the little things, why should we believe them when they talk to us about the big things?

Last edited:
not sure why this is a problem with anyone its not like he dont have a cell phone or two. Dont like kerry much but he does do his job well hear he visted the middle east more times in the past four months then hillary ever did.

Ah, if you read the OP the problem is and was they lied to us once again over something they didn't have to lie about. Lie about the little stuff and how can we believe them with the big stuff?

Why assume that it is a deliberate lie? How about it was just an innocent mistake by the spokesperson who put out the original statement since they did not know that Kerry was on his boat when the crisis erupted. Would you prefer that the spokespersons always stipulate precisely that the Secretary was in the men's room when he received the call that there was an international crisis brewing in the ME?

This is yet another manufactured "red meat" issue designed to inflame those who hate the present administration. Try using a little perspective instead allowing yourself to be manipulated in this patently obvious manner.

Innocent mistake?

Since his plane touched down in Washington at 4 a.m., Secretary Kerry was working all day and on the phone dealing with the crisis in Egypt,” spokeswoman Jen Psaki said. “He participated in the White House meeting with the president by secure phone and was and is in non-stop contact with foreign leaders, and his senior team in Washington and Cairo. Any report or tweet that he was on a boat is completely inaccurate.

Doesn't sound innocent to me, it sounds like a blatant attempt to discredit they eyewitnesses.

Ah, if you read the OP the problem is and was they lied to us once again over something they didn't have to lie about. Lie about the little stuff and how can we believe them with the big stuff?

Why assume that it is a deliberate lie? How about it was just an innocent mistake by the spokesperson who put out the original statement since they did not know that Kerry was on his boat when the crisis erupted. Would you prefer that the spokespersons always stipulate precisely that the Secretary was in the men's room when he received the call that there was an international crisis brewing in the ME?

This is yet another manufactured "red meat" issue designed to inflame those who hate the present administration. Try using a little perspective instead allowing yourself to be manipulated in this patently obvious manner.

No, actually what people should be tired of is the lying. OK the spokeperson didn't know so they made up a lie. They could have said they didn't know but that isn't the liberal way. The Pesident said that the "police acted stupidly" without knowing the facts. The President and Rice said that Benghazi was over a video long after everyone else knew that was nothing but BS.

So no, it is not manufactured. This administration has a clear record on making claims without checking the facts. They can't seem to come to terms with the fact that they may just not know everything, or at least they won't admit the same.

I guess the way you wish to wiggle out of this is to say that the spoke person didn't intentionally lie they just said something they didn't know was true, and BTW it wasn't true.

So ignore just another example of how this administration handles the truth if that makes you feel better.

It doesn't count as a lie unless you know it isn't true, which is why they never tell Carney anything.

Most conservatives can't stand American Heroes.

They generally spit on those who shed blood for this nation. So your feelings are understandable.

Kerry is not a hero. He lied about what he did in Viet Nam and then showed contempt for this country. he is a traitor, not a hero.

This country gave Kerry medals for his valor.

That makes him a hero.

No matter what the crazies say.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7vCGm33HAU"]Kerry Grills Swift Boat Donor - YouTube[/ame]

That does not give the government the right to lie about him.

Why does the government have to lie about something so simple? Is it any wonder no one trusts the government anymore? Even if you are an Obama supporter aren't you disappointed that lies like this come out your administration? A lie to the American public is unforgivable by either party.

No, actually what people should be tired of is the lying. OK the spokeperson didn't know so they made up a lie. They could have said they didn't know but that isn't the liberal way. The Pesident said that the "police acted stupidly" without knowing the facts. The President and Rice said that Benghazi was over a video long after everyone else knew that was nothing but BS.

So no, it is not manufactured. This administration has a clear record on making claims without checking the facts. They can't seem to come to terms with the fact that they may just not know everything, or at least they won't admit the same.

I guess the way you wish to wiggle out of this is to say that the spoke person didn't intentionally lie they just said something they didn't know was true, and BTW it wasn't true.

So ignore just another example of how this administration handles the truth if that makes you feel better.

Did the spokesperson say that Kerry was NOT on his boat? If he did then that is a lie. If he didn't then at best you can allege a "lie of omission". However this endless chorus of fabricated "outrages" wears thin and then no one pays any attention. It is the "cry wolf" syndrome.

Direct quote. "Any report or tweet that he was on a boat is completely inaccurate.”

That makes her, and you, liars.

It should be noted Flippy bought this boat, with Heinz money, in Rhode Island I believe, to escape his own Massachusetts taxes.....typical of Rat crooks who loathe paying the taxes they gladly burden us with. And let's not forget his claim to have "plumbers and electricians" pals he sailboarded with to appear to be in touch with the working man. Remember the hunting trip where he asked for "one of them licenses" and claimed the kill a security guy made during his photo-op? Everything about him is false, right down to his "JFK" cufflinks.....a despicable coward his whole life.

Why is this administrations first reaction to lie about literally everything?

because it is a typical knee-jerk reaction on anything left is caught or thinks it is caught on

Forum List

Back