Kevin McCarthy Vows To Subpoena 51 Deep State Intelligence Agents Who Stated Hunter Biden Laptop Was Likely Russian Election Interference

Your news sources routinely lie to you.

And you don’t care.
Then why do I know the entire story and you don't?.... think about that... think about how much of any given political story you aren't told and don't know.... its not all your fault we have a globalist greedy money starved dishonest media....

Dummy the FBI was in the first release of twitter files a week ago... and an ex FBI attorney was working at twitter and was just fired by Musk... you libs are so under informed its scary....
I know all of that, though not quite as embellished as you put it.

All you do is insult you never provide a decent argument... I think they call that a Troll... is that all you want to be?... is a trollboy?... you never win an argument here because when you are caught you go into rave mode and start insulting people... memo dummy... we can't be insulted... we are using aliases.... lol
You provided no argument . You just stomped your feet and declared americans should go to prison for stating their opinions. Nothing more.

What response do you think your unargued nonsense deserves?

You provided no argument . You just stomped your feet and declared americans should go to prison for stating their opinions. Nothing more.

What response do you think your unargued nonsense deserves?
A person can't argue against only insults... you never make a point to debate.... you just come here and shed your butthurt feelings... so what set you off today?... the fact that Trump isn't going to jail?....

The irony of this, is that it was actually the US intelligence, US social media companies, and US mainstream media which colluded in a misinformation campaign in order to influence the elections by censoring Conservative viewpoints and suppressing any negative information on the Bidens.

The media used this misleading and inaccurate letter to justify not covering factual developments the American people had a right to know about. Don't forget, they actually banned the NY Post for posting the true information!

McCarthy vows subpoenas for 51 intel-agents who signed letter saying Hunter laptop story was Russian collusion - as part four of Twitter Files reveal pressure from Michelle Obama to ban Trump​

• Presumed future House Speaker Kevin McCarthy said that he will subpoena the 51 intelligence officials who signaled the Hunter laptop story was fake
  • In the days prior to the 2020 election, intel community officials including former CIA and DIA heads, said the laptop appeared to be Russian disinformation
  • McCarthy's promise arrives as more information about Twitter's internal communications seeking to ban former President Trump come to light
  • In recent days, the Twitter Files have illustrated how senior executives at the online platform worked in the time around the last election to aid Democrats
During a Fox interview over the weekend, McCarthy - who will likely become the lower chamber's next leader - said Republicans, under his leadership, will 'bring the (the intelligence agents) before committee' and ask them 'why did they lie to the American public?'

'Those 51 intel agents that signed a letter that said the Hunter Biden information was all wrong - was Russia collusion - many of them have a security clearance,' he said.

'Why did they sign it?' he asked. 'A Clapper, a Brennan? Why did you use the reputation that America was able to give to you more information, but use it for a political purpose and lie to the American public.'
65468469-11526095-image-a-12_1670766497067.jpg

Theater for you rubes.

Your OP assumes that Russian agitprop was not part of what was on that laptop.

How do you come by this conclusion?

At least try to understand that if the 51 Intelligence Officials subpoenaed lied and said it did contain Russian misinformation ...
That would be the only reason you would have for thinking it had Russian misinformation on it to start with.

Your conclusions and assumptions would be as much in question as anyone else's ... :auiqs.jpg:
That's why the 51 Intelligence Officials are being investigated and subpoenaed to testify.

Last edited:

At least try to understand that if the 51 Intelligence Officials subpoenaed lied and said it did contain Russian misinformation ...
That would be the only reason you would have for thinking it had Russian misinformation on it to start with.

Your conclusions and assumptions would be as much in question as anyone else's ... :auiqs.jpg:
That's why the 51 Intelligence Officials are being investigated and subpoenaed to testify.

That isn't why. The reason is theater to fool the GOP base. Because the GOP takes it base for being stupid, ignorant, and angry.

So you conclude ... Based on what the 51 Intelligence Officials accused of lying said ... :auiqs.jpg:

They said it had the hallmarks of Russian disinformation. I conclude they said that. Other than that, I have no idea what you are babbling about.

Anything else is pure fantasy. Not much to investigate.

So yes, the GOP theater is for people like you. Because they think very little of you. Don't ever forget that.

They said it had the hallmarks of Russian disinformation. I conclude they said that. Other than that, I have no idea what you are babbling about.

So yes, the GOP theater is for people like you. Because they think very little of you. Don't ever forget that.

So you conclude ... Based on what 51 Intelligence Officials accused of lying said ... :auiqs.jpg:

So you conclude ... Based on what 51 Intelligence Officials accused of lying said ... :auiqs.jpg:

They aren't accused of lying by anyone not in your cult. And even that accusation is silly. They opined that it had the hallmarks of Russian disinformation. They said why. Where is the "lie"? So you geniuses don't even understand what a lie is, apparently.

You did't argue anything at all. Just a declaration that Americans should go to jail for stating their opinions. Oh, and you called everyone else but yourself fascist.

Because of course you did. Self awareness level 0
You gave out nothing to argue dummy...

So you're going with "they're all incompetent" instead of "they all lied". I think you have a good chance of being right, actually.

The investigation will determine which it is.

They aren't accused of lying by anyone not in your cult. And even that accusation is silly. They opined that it had the hallmarks of Russian disinformation. They said why. Where is the "lie"? So you geniuses don't even understand what a lie is, apparently.

So you conclude ... Based on what 51 Intelligence Officers accused of lying said.

Forum List

Back