Kevin McCarthy Vows To Subpoena 51 Deep State Intelligence Agents Who Stated Hunter Biden Laptop Was Likely Russian Election Interference

Well yeah...which is why he only wants to focus on THIS part / release...
That's how the libs here operate.... but the lack of knowledge by so many of them is frankly scary as hell... our media should be ashamed....

The fifth installment of Elon Musk's "Twitter Files" Monday revealed that staffers believed that tweets written by former President Trump around the events of Jan. 6 had not actually violated its policies despite the company saying so at the time.

"For years, Twitter had resisted calls both internal and external to ban Trump on the grounds that blocking a world leader from the platform or removing their controversial tweets would hide important information that people should be able to see and debate," Bari Weiss of The Free Press wrote towards the beginning of her thread on Monday. "But after January 6, as @mtaibbi and @shellenbergermd have documented, pressure grew, both inside and outside of Twitter, to ban Trump."

Weiss cited "dissenters" within Twitter that did not want to ban Trump, including one who wrote, "Maybe because I am from China. I deeply understand how censorship can destroy the public conversation."

"But voices like that one appear to have been a distinct minority within the company. Across Slack channels, many Twitter employees were upset that Trump hadn’t been banned earlier," Weiss wrote. "After January 6, Twitter employees organized to demand their employer ban Trump. ‘There is a lot of employee advocacy happening,’ said one Twitter employee."
Like I said. Anti-Free Speech Elon provides the evidence that the government was not censoring Twitter.

I’d settle for any part or release that actually says what you guys are claiming regarding government and the first amendment.

All we get is more smoke and mirrors.
You have already been told previous releases, the sudden quitting of former CIA/FBI employees, and the left's meltdown shows everything you just asked for....but you already knew this.

:auiqs.jpg:

It’s not fascism because it’s a fantasy.

The government was working with social media to combat foreign meddling and disinformation into our election system.

Your media is whipping you into a frenzy based on false allegations.
And newsflash, responsible media has a long history of deferring to government concerning security matters

That's how the libs here operate.... but the lack of knowledge by so many of them is frankly scary as hell... our media should be ashamed....

Don't be fooled -there are quite a few (paid) trolls and intentional gaslighters who love to 'play stupid'.

You have already been told previous releases, the sudden quitting of former CIA/FBI employees, and the left's meltdown shows everything you just asked for....but you already knew this.

:auiqs.jpg:
“The previous releases” is smoke and mirrors. Or a wild goose chase. Maybe more of a snipe hunt. A trick to send someone looking for something that doesn’t really exist.

Or maybe you don’t know it doesn’t exist, but you’ve been told to believe it does and can’t bear to try to find out for yourself. Maybe that’s more or a search for the holy grail kind of thing.

We know the FBI was involved in weeding out foreign interference in elections. I don’t deny that.

But that’s not a first amendment issue.

And newsflash, responsible media has a long history of deferring to government concerning security matters

That's why it's important to subpoena every one of those "senior intelligence officials" and have them explain how they ALL got it so wrong on the laptop. If they weren't lying, then our intelligence apparatus is stunningly incompetent, they batted ZERO on this issue. Either way, we need to know.

A federal badge does not give you the right to subvert the electoral process in favor of your chosen candidate... if you do that or even come close to it you need to serve time in a federal prison... these disgusting clowns all need to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law as an example of what will happen if you do what these 51 agents did...
You mean like Comey did for Trump in 2016?

That's why it's important to subpoena every one of those "senior intelligence officials" and have them explain how they ALL got it so wrong on the laptop. If they weren't lying, then our intelligence apparatus is stunningly incompetent, they batted ZERO on this issue. Either way, we need to know.
There’s no evidence that they DID get it wrong.

What evidence do you have of that?

“The previous releases” is smoke and mirrors. Or a wild goose chase.

You are a self-identified idiot who claims not to know anything about what is in previous releases (which I believe is a lie), demonstrate your desire / intent to remain ignorant, yet claim what is in previous releases are 'smoke and mirrors', which has been proven to be a lie.

Seems like you are attempting to imitate the 51 Intel Perjurers who claimed the contents of Hunter's laptop was 'Russian Disinformation'.

TrumpLaugh.jpg

You are a self-identified idiot who claims not to know anything about what is in previous releases (which I believe is a lie), demonstrate your desire / intent to remain ignorant, yet claim what is in previous releases are 'smoke and mirrors', which has been proven to be a lie.
I know what was in previous releases which is how I know when people are making bullshit claims about them.

When someone refused to provide a source, they’re often bullshitting.
Seems like you are attempting to imitate the 51 Intel Perjurers who claimed the contents of Hunter's laptop was 'Russian Disinformation'.
They did not make any such claim. You just revealed that you didn’t read the letter, you let people do the thinking for you.

Hey Troll, WTF does this have to do with Crackhead's laptop?
Right wing assclowns have been ranting & raving about this laptop for so long it gave you pinheads plenty of time to find a new way to soil yourselves.

Over a big nothing. But go ahead, have more fun over it.

How's it feel to be always wrong? :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back