key Biscayne Has A Huge Crack Like Surside Did.

whoisit

Gold Member
Jul 19, 2016
This building is in danger too. But what surprises me the most is the growth that this area has done since I visited the beautiful area 40 years ago.I hope the hurrricane heading that way doesn't affect it.

This building is in danger too. But what surprises me the most is the growth that this area has done since I visited the beautiful area 40 years ago.I hope the hurrricane heading that way doesn't affect it.

I am afraid many of those high rises on the beach are at risk. 40 years ago the old time Floridians said they didn't think the highrise buildings were a good idea.

People need to move out.

I am afraid many of those high rises on the beach are at risk. 40 years ago the old time Floridians said they didn't think the highrise buildings were a good idea.

People need to move out.

of course not,they are all on shifting sand .Its a wonder they lasted this long.Especially thru all those storms.
When I lived down there it was beautiful and clean. Now it full of crime and slime the waters are filthy and toxic.

People need to move out.

~~~~~~
Right..., force them to go back to New York.... :laughing0301:

Just like the people in Texas, citizens in the red state of Florida loathe government interference (regulations) and are more than happy when officials overlook violations. Officials including building inspectors.

The people in Florida will quickly forget any small lesson learned from this tragic collapse, and protest any government attempt to impose more rigorous building standards or retrofit requirements.

Just like the people in Texas that learned what can happen with a substandard power grid, how loud will they scream if any regulations are proposed to mandate the expensive upgrades necessary for reliable electric service?

Forum List

Back