Key Phrase From The Swamp Conspiracy; "Trump Made A Very Grave Mistake"

No one here wants Trump to succeed any more than I do, but to deny that Trump looked weak, and made America look weak is partisan bullshit..
Could you give a specific example of how Trump 'looked weak'?

pretty sure that is just your subjective impression

cant see Bolton playing along with a weak approach to Russia

No one here wants Trump to succeed any more than I do, but to deny that Trump looked weak, and made America look weak is partisan bullshit.
I'm mad as hell, not only because of how we looked to the world, but Trump has now further alienated his own party, and will have more problems accomplishing his agenda going forward.
He's also likely made it much easier for the Dims in the upcoming election.
Sometimes what the cameras appear to show is ass-backwards from the truth.
Never forget that our press is in with the Democrats and hostile to the president. They are in fact meddling in our elections.

No one here wants Trump to succeed any more than I do, but to deny that Trump looked weak, and made America look weak is partisan bullshit..

Did you see anything there that resembled a condemnation of Russia's actions involving our elections, or are you going to dismiss our inteligence communities findings, and go along with Putin's response ?

Obams's ridiculous "knock it off" comment looks strong compared to Trump's response.

The Ds are going to lose net seats in the senate and very likely the house too but not enough in either to change their strategy because the wacko left on the various ballots will be blamed for the loss.

He didn't look weak.
The press suggests he looked weak....and will repeat this lie for months.

He didn't look weak.
I thought he looked weak.

I made a thread showing this yesterday, here we see an example of exactly what Mudwhistle is talking about.
The Media purposefully misrepresenting a protest as if there was a large crowd.
Good thing someone else noticed and took a photo from a different advantage,

IMG_0329.jpg

Did you see anything there that resembled a condemnation of Russia's actions involving our elections, or are you going to dismiss our inteligence communities findings, and go along with Putin's response ?

Obams's ridiculous "knock it off" comment looks strong compared to Trump's response.
So, in other words, Trump did not do one damned thing to 'look weak'.

Grow the hell up, dude.

We dont need Cold War2, no matter what the neocons say.

Trump did not make a mistake. He is intentionally weakening the tie between countries and praising the KGB murderer Putin because he is a Russian agent.

You are pushing a new COld War, for domestic political advantage.

You are vile beyond measure.

I'm not pushing for any kind of war.

YOur pretense that you are too stupid to realize what you are calling for, is dismissed.

YOu might be stupid, but you are not THAT stupid.

Wow. You're hallucinating again.

What I've discovered is no journalist can be trusted.
I remember the setup Fox News sprung on Trump during the debates.
I didn't think it was possible for them to be that dishonest and biased.
But they are.

Let's face it......no journalist can be trusted now, because the only reason they have a job is due to the fact that they all went to the same schools and know the same people.
Democrats have literally married into every major news outlet in America.
You can't find a single network that doesn't have close ties with Democrats.
Even Fox News has owners that live in the UK.
I think it's highly possible that we have a situation that just about every political pundit is either willingly buying into a line of reasoning from a discredited FBI, or too stupid to figure it out for themselves and just want to keep their jobs.
Go fuck your self Traitor!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empeach Trump the traitor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Empeach Trump the traitor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He didn't look weak.
I thought he looked weak.
Actually Putin had to stand on a platform to measure up to him. Putin is 5' 5" tall. Trump is 6' 3".

n_mj_mcfaul_180716_1920x1080.jpg

Notice how it's difficult for anyone to say anything positive about the Helsinki meeting.
After all, Trump was being diplomatic and tried not to be an asshole with Putin.
He wanted to mend fences and his critics wanted him to kick them down.

Guess what, it doesn't matter what Trump did. They would still find something wrong with it.

However, when Rod Rosenstein released a list of indictments, I knew that they were trying to set Trump up.

The new accusation is "Russian Meddling".

As with Global Warming, which was changed to "Man-made Climate Change"....now Russian Collusion has morphed into Russian Meddling.

So the very organization that the media accused of making serious errors in Iraq with respect to WMDs is now totally infallible. Claiming they may have made an error is now tantamount to taking sides with Russia against America.

OMG!!!

Does anyone but me see the stupidity in this argument????

Nevertheless, almost every talking head on TV is saying this same exact phrase "TRUMP MADE A VERY GRAVE MISTAKE".

Excuse me???
What exactly was the mistake?
Do you think Trump should repeat the stupidity of Obama, who said that Russia isn't a threat?
Or do you want to buy into the FBI's claim that Russia hacked the DNC?
Which lie are you ready to believe?

The fact is a liar that is supported by a corrupt media can use any event to his or her purposes because the truth isn't a roadblock to them. They don't have to worry about a media watchdog out there ready to trip them up.
do you want to buy into the FBI's claim that Russia hacked the DNC?
Yes, yes I do. They and 16 other intelligence agencies/cyber agencies agreed with a high degree of certainty that Russia hacked the DNC. And did a shitload of other stuff to interfere with our election.

Do you think Trump should repeat the stupidity of Obama, who said that Russia isn't a threat?
Is that why Obama put sanctions on them and booted four dozen diplomats out of our country? And started an investigation?

It is true Russia couldn't tinker with the ballot counts. The Russians stole emails and disseminated them to undermine Hillary's campaign. They infested social media with bots, advertisements and apparently funneled campaign funds through the NRA. They sent agents more than once to personally extend the hand of friendship from the Russian government to the Trump campaign. Those things are KNOWN to have happened, and to have been planned, coordinated and executed under the direct auspices of Russian government officials.

Obama wasn't president when a lot of this came to light. Now it is known, and Trump is not only NOT taking steps to protect the US at all, he is agreeing with Putin that Russia didn't do it.
Jesus Christ, it couldn't be much plainer. Trump just made a big mistake. He's let Putin get away with cyber crimes against us in the worst way--by trying to put their thumb on the scale of an American Presidential election.
I

n_mj_mcfaul_180716_1920x1080.jpg

Notice how it's difficult for anyone to say anything positive about the Helsinki meeting.
After all, Trump was being diplomatic and tried not to be an asshole with Putin.
He wanted to mend fences and his critics wanted him to kick them down.

Guess what, it doesn't matter what Trump did. They would still find something wrong with it.

However, when Rod Rosenstein released a list of indictments, I knew that they were trying to set Trump up.

The new accusation is "Russian Meddling".

As with Global Warming, which was changed to "Man-made Climate Change"....now Russian Collusion has morphed into Russian Meddling.

So the very organization that the media accused of making serious errors in Iraq with respect to WMDs is now totally infallible. Claiming they may have made an error is now tantamount to taking sides with Russia against America.

OMG!!!

Does anyone but me see the stupidity in this argument????

Nevertheless, almost every talking head on TV is saying this same exact phrase "TRUMP MADE A VERY GRAVE MISTAKE".

Excuse me???
What exactly was the mistake?
Or do you want to buy into the FBI's claim that Russia hacked the DNC?
Which lie are you ready to believe?

The fact is a liar that is supported by a corrupt media can use any event to his or her purposes because the truth isn't a roadblock to them. They don't have to worry about a media watchdog out there ready to trip them up.
do you want to buy into the FBI's claim that Russia hacked the DNC?
Yes, yes I do. They and 16 other intelligence agencies/cyber agencies agreed with a high degree of certainty that Russia hacked the DNC. And did a shitload of other stuff to interfere with our election.

Is that why Obama put sanctions on them and booted four dozen diplomats out of our country? And started an investigation?

It is true Russia couldn't tinker with the ballot counts. The Russians stole emails and disseminated them to undermine Hillary's campaign. They infested social media with bots, advertisements and apparently funneled campaign funds through the NRA. They sent agents more than once to personally extend the hand of friendship from the Russian government to the Trump campaign. Those things are KNOWN to have happened, and to have been planned, coordinated and executed under the direct auspices of Russian government officials.

Obama wasn't president when a lot of this came to light. Now it is known, and Trump is not only NOT taking steps to protect the US at all, he is agreeing with Putin that Russia didn't do it.
Jesus Christ, it couldn't be much plainer. Trump just made a big mistake. He's let Putin get away with cyber crimes against us in the worst way--by trying to put their thumb on the scale of an American Presidential election.
I
Repeatedly sounding off about recycled lies make you look like an idiot.

This is just another fraud being perpetrated on folks that are willing to believe the same debunked lies, only in a different wording.

It was a lie 2 years ago and remains a lie today.

Ask yourself why Trump should give credence to anything the FBI announced knowing it hasn't been proven in court yet?
Why should Trump accuse Putin of these charges? Isn't this jumping the gun, lady???

I mean come on......THINK....learn to use your brains instead of repeating each lie the swamp presents you with.

Trump did not make a mistake. He is intentionally weakening the tie between countries and praising the KGB murderer Putin because he is a Russian agent.

You are pushing a new COld War, for domestic political advantage.

You are vile beyond measure.

I'm not pushing for any kind of war.

YOur pretense that you are too stupid to realize what you are calling for, is dismissed.

YOu might be stupid, but you are not THAT stupid.

Wow. You're hallucinating again.

No, Your vocabulary, and your general level of discourse, it is not possible that you are so stupid that you do not realize that you are pushing for a new Cold War.

You ARE stupid, don't get me wrong. And an ass. BUT, you are not as stupid as you are pretending to be.

Forum List

Back