Kid Wearing Trump Hat on Bus is Attacked...and Suspended

What do you think a kid wearing a Trump hat would face on the Berkeley campus? Lefties have been in charge of education for way too long and desperate democrats and two liberal republicans are trying to derail Trump's selection for Education Secretary.

If parents want to be political and wear one of those hats that were made in China probably
then so be it...

A student wearing one is looking to stir up some shit and got what he had coming.
You are an idiot. My neck of the woods the kids had a "red, white, and blue day" for homecoming week. 80% of the teens had Trump gear.
Yep, I guess violence is ok if you have a hat on someone doesn't like.

Was the bully wearing a love trumps hate shirt? How does an "adult" on here find it good or amusing that a child was attacked. I expect parents are partially to blame, but at that age they are more likely to get their views from social media, than listen to their parents. .

If parents want to be political and wear one of those hats that were made in China probably
then so be it...

A student wearing one is looking to stir up some shit and got what he had coming.
You are an idiot. My neck of the woods the kids had a "red, white, and blue day" for homecoming week. 80% of the teens had Trump gear.
So, did they report all the attacks on immigrants?

then so be it...

Yep, I guess violence is ok if you have a hat on someone like.
I don't know, did they? This thread isn't about immigrants anyway,

then so be it...

Fucking liberal scum have polluted the nation with their intolerence.
Student wearing Trump hat attacked on school bus, suspended
Yeah, he was horribly BEATEN. My butt. More hate propaganda. Poor dupes. Going to hell lol.

At least that white kid could wear his shit. People where I live are afraid to wear their anti Trump shit because of you white bitches.......at least he gets to wear his shit....and get beat up. I got a fuck Trump t-shirt that I wear just around the hood....I get the hate stares, but I feel safe being so close to my gun

Yeah, right.

then so be it...

Yeah, he was horribly BEATEN. My butt. More hate propaganda. Poor dupes. Going to hell lol.
Who said he was horribly beaten? You're sounding very hateful, and I hope you're not going to hell.

then so be it...

Yes, there were 5 or six. This is hate mongering. You dupes ASSUME Dems hate and are UE, on welfare, America haters. You're close to insane politically...

then so be it...

Who said he was horribly beaten? You're sounding very hateful, and I hope you're not going to hell.
ATTACKED!!!! My butt! You poor dupes are liars (you must realize at this point) and haters now. And that may be hellbound. Also WRONG. At least Fox is calming down on the hate/bs as Obama/Dem administration is over.

then so be it...

Yes, there were 5 or six. This is hate mongering. You dupes ASSUME Dems hate and are UE, on welfare, America haters. You're close to insane politically...
"This is hate mongering. You dupes ASSUME Dems hate and are UE, on welfare, America haters. You're close to insane politically..."
Hate mongering and lies, dismissed. Have pleasant night.

"This is hate mongering. You dupes ASSUME Dems hate and are UE, on welfare, America haters. You're close to insane politically..."
Hey, I'm sorry, Virgia mom. Remain calm. LOL. How 'bout those Pats?

There's no Dem propaganda machine hate mongering from immigrant beatings etc...

then so be it...

I'm sure. See sig last line

Forum List

Back