Kid Wearing Trump Hat on Bus is Attacked...and Suspended

If parents want to be political and wear one of those hats that were made in China probably
then so be it...

A student wearing one is looking to stir up some shit and got what he had coming.
Interesting, you think that free expression in support of the president is tantamount to assault. Pathetic what free speech is now regarded.

I wonder if you felt the same way about someone wearing yes we can apparel.

Fucking liberal scum have polluted the nation with their intolerence.
Student wearing Trump hat attacked on school bus, suspended

At least that white kid could wear his shit. People where I live are afraid to wear their anti Trump shit because of you white bitches.......at least he gets to wear his shit....and get beat up. I got a fuck Trump t-shirt that I wear just around the hood....I get the hate stares, but I feel safe being so close to my gun

BS!

If parents want to be political and wear one of those hats that were made in China probably
then so be it...

A student wearing one is looking to stir up some shit and got what he had coming.

Dumbest statement I have seen today. Thanks!

The mother is entirely to blame for letting the boy go to school wearing a cap that is likely to start a fight. Common sense should have informed her that the cap is provocative.

The school should have a policy prohibiting children from wearing provocative clothing. Middle schoolers require constant adult supervision and it is unreasonable to expect a bus driver to give his or her full attention on the road as well as handle fisticuffs at the back of the bus.

Sometimes it's best not to insist on our right right to free speech for the sake of peace. Were I the principal of that school with parents like this mother, I would introduce a school uniform policy.

5f0229e1f7c9f3eb2f2be0bef669ce1b_zpsco1wosmh.jpg

At least that white kid could wear his shit. People where I live are afraid to wear their anti Trump shit because of you white bitches.......at least he gets to wear his shit....and get beat up. I got a fuck Trump t-shirt that I wear just around the hood....I get the hate stares, but I feel safe being so close to my gun

You wear a shirt with "Fuck Trump" on it around in public. Based on your reputation in the hood they probably think you already have.
I made it myself and wear it just about my peeps, but when white people see it, they be hating and say shit.....but because I'm near my gun, its okay....as long as they don't touch me. As for fuckin tiny...I'll pass
WOW...this is so damn odd...an ignorant negro tuff guy with a gun who hates Trump...weird.
Yoooz muss be skerd shitless at da thought of loozing yoooz free weed and foodeez. (Sorry, I don't speak welfare very well)
What are you going to do when you have to buy some work boots? Not to worry, there are YouTube videos to show you how to lace them up and how they work.

then so be it...

Not sticking up for the kids who beat him up, but what kind of a kid wears a Trump hat? If you go to school wearing the gear of your favorite politician, chances are you could get beat up because you are a nerd. LOL.
You low-life whack-jobs are so predictable...always decriminalizing the perpetrator and turning the fault on the victim...Fucking loonies with daddy issues!

Sometimes it's best not to insist on our right right to free speech for the sake of peace.

And you claim the right is comprised of fascists.

A good idea though, blame the mother of the victim for people assaulting the boy because they did not like his hat. Not the violence or the inherent intolerance of the perpetrators of the violence - they were just doing what come naturally...

Not sticking up for the kids who beat him up, but what kind of a kid wears a Trump hat? If you go to school wearing the gear of your favorite politician, chances are you could get beat up because you are a nerd. LOL.
What kind of kid goes to school wearing a Trump hat? Patriotic kid who is raised right.

The mother is entirely to blame for letting the boy go to school wearing a cap that is likely to start a fight. Common sense should have informed her that the cap is provocative.

The school should have a policy prohibiting children from wearing provocative clothing. Middle schoolers require constant adult supervision and it is unreasonable to expect a bus driver to give his or her full attention on the road as well as handle fisticuffs at the back of the bus.

Sometimes it's best not to insist on our right right to free speech for the sake of peace. Were I the principal of that school with parents like this mother, I would introduce a school uniform policy.

5f0229e1f7c9f3eb2f2be0bef669ce1b_zpsco1wosmh.jpg
I would introduce you to my right and left fist Labour looney.

You wear a shirt with "Fuck Trump" on it around in public. Based on your reputation in the hood they probably think you already have.
I made it myself and wear it just about my peeps, but when white people see it, they be hating and say shit.....but because I'm near my gun, its okay....as long as they don't touch me. As for fuckin tiny...I'll pass
WOW...this is so damn odd...an ignorant negro tuff guy with a gun who hates Trump...weird.
Yoooz muss be skerd shitless at da thought of loozing yoooz free weed and foodeez. (Sorry, I don't speak welfare very well)
What are you going to do when you have to buy some work boots? Not to worry, there are YouTube videos to show you how to lace them up and how they work.

then so be it...

You low-life whack-jobs are so predictable...always decriminalizing the perpetrator and turning the fault on the victim...Fucking loonies with daddy issues!

Loony? Decriminalizing? Look, freak, I'm just telling you the way it is.

then so be it...

That's exactly what you whackos always profess to be doing...."I'm just enlightening the world because I'm so smart and everyone else is so stupid". Meanwhile your sucking the taxpayer tit to the fullest extent and angry because you're not getting enough free shit or can't spend more of my money on your fellow bottom feeders, illegals, criminals and weirdos.

then so be it...

That's exactly what you whackos always profess to be doing...."I'm just enlightening the world because I'm so smart and everyone else is so stupid". Meanwhile your sucking the taxpayer tit to the fullest extent and angry because you're not getting enough free shit or can't spend more of my money on your fellow bottom feeders, illegals, criminals and weirdos.

What on earth are you babbling on about? I work full time, you moron. What about you? Collecting social security on my tax dollars are you, as you sit here all day and post a bunch of bullshit?

then so be it...

What on earth are you babbling on about? I work full time, you moron. What about you? Collecting social security on my tax dollars are you, as you sit here all day and post a bunch of bullshit?

Oh I'm sure you do work full time...as a convenience store clerk with five kids and ONLY three baby daddy's...subsidized by my checkbook.

Forum List

Back