Killer Assad has no future in Syria: Riyadh

I do not know how Saudi arabia "assists" Bahrain

Now that's funny.

Saudi Arabian troops enter Bahrain as regime asks for help to quell uprising

Saudi Arabian troops have crossed into Bahrain after the tiny Gulf kingdom's ruling family asked for help from neighbouring Sunni Arab states to quell a two-month uprising which threatens their 200-year-old dynasty.

that's it? Bahrain asked for help in some rioting and Saudi arabia sent some troops------sheeeshs----
are you sure it was not an earth quake

My Iranian Muslim neighbors have relatives living in Bahrain and they have had no problems.

my memory is vague on this issue Sally-----I think that there was some issue in Bahrain with the Shiite
population there------sorta during the "arab spring" days

I think on the whole it can't be that bad there or my neighbors would try to get their relatives over here.

Of course not. Why not meander down the halls of the UN and tell us what you think?
Who needs to go to the UN to see torture piccies? It's all right here on the intertubes.

280px-Abu_Ghraib_68.jpg

Of course not. Why not meander down the halls of the UN and tell us what you think?
Who needs to go to the UN to see torture piccies? It's all right here on the intertubes.

280px-Abu_Ghraib_68.jpg

You're as silly as they come. You call that torture??? May you never experience the torture like those who experienced it in Syrian prisons.

I do not know how Saudi arabia "assists" Bahrain

Now that's funny.

Saudi Arabian troops have crossed into Bahrain after the tiny Gulf kingdom's ruling family asked for help from neighbouring Sunni Arab states to quell a two-month uprising which threatens their 200-year-old dynasty.

that's it? Bahrain asked for help in some rioting and Saudi arabia sent some troops------sheeeshs----
are you sure it was not an earth quake

My Iranian Muslim neighbors have relatives living in Bahrain and they have had no problems.

my memory is vague on this issue Sally-----I think that there was some issue in Bahrain with the Shiite
population there------sorta during the "arab spring" days

I think on the whole it can't be that bad there or my neighbors would try to get their relatives over here.

well-----if the BAHRAIN "king" felt threatened---he might have asked the Saudis for some
security personnel ??? I am not clear on the details-------but he would have
been right ------Iran has been busy getting Shiites to murder sunnis in Yemen for at least
a decade

280px-Abu_Ghraib_68.jpg

You're as silly as they come. You call that torture??? May you never experience the torture like those who experienced it in Syrian prisons.

sally-------you know something of my background------it vocation.
It is amazing what people call "torture"------ I admit---being in jail is no
fun-------but being having to turn off the lights at 10pm is not
torture----------the food might be lousy in the navy brig but it is NOT
torture-------it is from the general base kitchen

ISIS Sally and Al-Nousra Ruffles have alliance I see. the 24/7 demented posters club. LOL
The LOL is on you douchebag. Israel does a great job eliminating IslamoNazi scum like Palestinian Hamas and their ISIS brethren.

Praise be to Allah.

You are a Sunni Islamist terrorist supporter. It is no surprise that you are against the secular Syrian government. Again, the Sunni Islamists you support have a singular goal to eliminate all non-Sunnis in Syria. Thank goodness the Russians have come to the aid of the Christians, Alawites, Assyrians and other non-Sunnis of Syria. Has it ever crossed your mind why Christians support and fight for the Syrian government, maniac?

Oh excuse me, Ahmed, but last I checked Palestinian terrorists were Sunni and you have your brown tongue secured up their anus 24/7.

She has a problem with Shiites. Her husband probably ran away with a pretty Alawite (secular) girl. The interesting thing is when i was in the Army stationed in Saudi Arabia, many of us would fly to Damascus to spend the weekend where you could go to clubs, meet girls, dance and drink alcohol. This was in the mid 70s mind you. There were sidewalk cafes where you could have a drink "alcoholic" and watch local girls who wore mini-skirts after being in Saudi where they wore full Muslim black garb.

Rosie doesn't realize I know far more about the region than she does.

Blah blah blah.... who give a shit really. Shiite or Sunni they are two sides of the equally evil supremacist Islamoterrorist coin.

280px-Abu_Ghraib_68.jpg

Have you seen what Muslim animals do to non Muslim human beings, or should I post pictures of the pure evil that is Islam.

You are a Sunni Islamist terrorist supporter. It is no surprise that you are against the secular Syrian government. Again, the Sunni Islamists you support have a singular goal to eliminate all non-Sunnis in Syria. Thank goodness the Russians have come to the aid of the Christians, Alawites, Assyrians and other non-Sunnis of Syria. Has it ever crossed your mind why Christians support and fight for the Syrian government, maniac?

Oh excuse me, Ahmed, but last I checked Palestinian terrorists were Sunni and you have your brown tongue secured up their anus 24/7.

islamo Nazi scum have never made sense before-----why should they start now? Monte does the
islamo Nazi thing---------since she likes Shiite shit-----anyone who does not lick Shiite shit------MUST
be the lover of the sunni camp---------they have primitive minds

islamo Nazi scum have never made sense before-----why should they start now? Monte does the
islamo Nazi thing---------since she likes Shiite shit-----anyone who does not lick Shiite shit------MUST
You still have to create some nonsense threads to put my latest threads out of the main page :)

You still have to create some nonsense threads to put my latest threads out of the main page :)

what threads have I "created"??? why do you lie Captain blie? I have created very few threads and
none in the past several months-------are you doing a GOEBBELS again?

what threads have I "created"??? why do you lie Captain blie? I have created very few threads and
I never said you created a thread. Wipe off the scum from the mouth and reread.

it's Friday-----no wonder you are slinging mosque shit

Not that Saudi Arab is perfect.

New

• file-13-combo_0.jpg

IDENTICAL VIEWS: Foreign Minister Adel Al-Jubeir with his French counterpart at a press conference in Riyadh. (SPA)
ARAB NEWS

Published — Wednesday 14 October 2015

Last update 14 October 2015 2:26 am

| |
ico-fonts.png
A A

RIYADH: Foreign Minister Adel Al-Jubeir said on Tuesday that Riyadh’s position on Syria had not changed, insisting that President Bashar Assad had no future in Syria.

“There is no change ... From the beginning of the crisis, the position of the Kingdom is that Bashar is the problem in Syria. He killed hundreds of thousands of his people, displaced millions and destroyed the country as a whole. He has no future in Syria.”

Speaking at a joint news conference with French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius, Al-Jubeir also said that it was up to Yemen’s Iranian-allied Houthi group and former Yemen President Ali Abdullah Saleh to bring an end to the war in that country.

Continue reading at:

Of course the Saudis are the reason why we feel Assad has to go in the first place. It's not that we think barrel bombs kick more ass than our standard half-ton ordinance. The Assads/Syria have been in a cold war with arab monarchy (SA, Jordan) for years.

What are you talking about? I am not religious and have no ties to Islam.

In reality Monte licks the shit of any group that displays hatred towards the Jewsih people. It isn't very picky.

Not that Saudi Arab is perfect.

New

• file-13-combo_0.jpg

IDENTICAL VIEWS: Foreign Minister Adel Al-Jubeir with his French counterpart at a press conference in Riyadh. (SPA)
ARAB NEWS

Published — Wednesday 14 October 2015

Last update 14 October 2015 2:26 am

| |
ico-fonts.png
A A

RIYADH: Foreign Minister Adel Al-Jubeir said on Tuesday that Riyadh’s position on Syria had not changed, insisting that President Bashar Assad had no future in Syria.

“There is no change ... From the beginning of the crisis, the position of the Kingdom is that Bashar is the problem in Syria. He killed hundreds of thousands of his people, displaced millions and destroyed the country as a whole. He has no future in Syria.”

Speaking at a joint news conference with French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius, Al-Jubeir also said that it was up to Yemen’s Iranian-allied Houthi group and former Yemen President Ali Abdullah Saleh to bring an end to the war in that country.

Continue reading at:

Of course the Saudis are the reason why we feel Assad has to go in the first place. It's not that we think barrel bombs kick more ass than our standard half-ton ordinance. The Assads/Syria have been in a cold war with arab monarchy (SA, Jordan) for years.

I am fascinated-------I did not know about that "cold war" between Syria and Saudi Arabia-----in what manner did it manifest itself? --------I do know that the bloody scum murderous assads were brought on the carpet for
murdering Syrian civilians by the Arab League-----and I believe that Syria was suspended for a time for
murdering muslims------is that your issue?

neither did your "god" Adolf Hitler-----he was simply a very good friend of your GRAND MUFTI ---
AL HUSSEINI and gifted him with nitrogen mustard gas--------an illegal substance which has been
used ONLY by Baathist pigs since world war I -------Mein Kampf is the sequel to the koran for
Baathist shit

neither did your "god" Adolf Hitler-----he was simply a very good friend of your GRAND MUFTI ---
AL HUSSEINI and gifted him with nitrogen mustard gas--------an illegal substance which has been
used ONLY by Baathist pigs since world war I -------Mein Kampf is the sequel to the koran for
Baathist shit
More irosie nonsense.

Forum List

Back