🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Killing Homosexual Marriage

his horseshit has been going on for way to long---

Got some news for ya, queerbait... it is going to continue going on for a whole lot longer so suck it up buttercup.

And you wonder why people question your supposed tolerance of homosexuals...... :lol:

Remember- 'some of his best friends are homosexuals'....aka queerbait.

Well you certainly aren't one of my gay best friends. Neither is queerbaitriot.

You two are the kind who WOULD advocate for a law to stick your gay little pecker in my mouth without reprisal... that's just the sort of thing that would turn you two perverts on.

Now, now Boss.

For some folks legislation is like foreplay and the law is the only way they can get laid.

Got some news for ya, queerbait... it is going to continue going on for a whole lot longer so suck it up buttercup.

And you wonder why people question your supposed tolerance of homosexuals...... :lol:

You two are the kind who WOULD advocate for a law to stick your gay little pecker in my mouth without reprisal... that's just the sort of thing that would turn you two perverts on.

Well that is the same thing you have been claiming since your last OP.

You are just convinced that gay men all want to rape you.

You have been saying that since your last OP attacking homosexuals.

A homophobe terrified that the big bad homosexuals will come try to rape you......

Which is why you start a whole thread trying to rally America to discriminate against homosexuals.

Pure fear.

And Boss doesn't see anything wrong with that.

No, Boss sees everything wrong with that and Syriusly doesn't see anything wrong with it.

Boss is for government not legislating morality from the bench.

Boss is for government telling Americans what they can do- for imposing his morality on Americans.

And Boss is still pissed off that the courts tell him he can't.

Who would I deny?

You- as you always do- drag your straw man into another thread- and then accuse everyone else of being denying rights.

But the only one demanding that rights be denied are you and Boss.

You sound just as bigoted as the State of Virginia when they argued that bans on mixed race marriages were necessary- here let me quote them sounding just like you:

that the state's prohibition of interracial marriage for this reason stands on the same footing as the prohibition of polygamous marriage or incestuous marriage

You are as bigoted as the State of Virginia was when it argued in support of bans on mixed race marriages

Then you must support the rights of same sex siblings to marry?

Why must I?

Once again- why do you believe I have to dance with your straw man?

You- as you always do- drag your straw man into another thread- and then accuse everyone else of being denying rights.

You sound just as bigoted as the State of Virginia when they argued that bans on mixed race marriages were necessary- here let me quote them sounding just like you:

that the state's prohibition of interracial marriage for this reason stands on the same footing as the prohibition of polygamous marriage or incestuous marriage

You are as bigoted as the State of Virginia was when it argued in support of bans on mixed race marriages

Check out the Maryland statute.

Incest is vaginal penetration with person you aren't allowed to marry

Get back with me bro.

Tell it to Virginia- they are the ones who called your 'sibling marriage' incestuous marriage'

Again- here is Virginia- sounding eerily like you

You realize that had nothing to do with the Maryland law, right?

OCD acting up again Sally?

I don't dance with your straw man Pops.

Tell it to Virginia- they are the ones who called your 'sibling marriage' incestuous marriage'

And Boss doesn't see anything wrong with that.

Boss believes that freedom should be left to the individual and not the court or government.

Is that what Boss believes today?

Because yesterday you believed government should decide what 'freedom'- should be allowed- that government should constrain the liberties of the individual based upon 'morality'

I am perfectly FINE with having laws which constrain what we can do according to social acceptance and morality.

Well that is the same thing you have been claiming since your last OP.

You are just convinced that gay men all want to rape you.

You have been saying that since your last OP attacking homosexuals.

A homophobe terrified that the big bad homosexuals will come try to rape you......

Which is why you start a whole thread trying to rally America to discriminate against homosexuals.

Pure fear.

Well we know what his fantasies are. I tried to engage him in a rational and reasonable conversation about legislation of morality and you see what we get. Just nasty trolling. I'm out of here. :dance::dance::dance:

Then you must support the rights of same sex siblings to marry?

Why must I?

Get back with me bro.

Then simply provide the statue requiring sex be a qualifier to a marriage licence.

In Maryland it appears incest is simply vaginal penetration which is directly in conflict with your and judge Crabby Patties opinions.

Explanation?

Why must I?

Get back with me bro.

Then simply provide the statue requiring sex be a qualifier to a marriage licence.

In Maryland it appears incest is simply vaginal penetration which is directly in conflict with your and judge Crabby Patties opinions.

Explanation?

You using Maryland to deflect how you sound just like Virginia's racist defenders of bans in mixed race marriages doesn't work with me

Get back with me bro.

Explanation?

You using Maryland to deflect how you sound just like Virginia's racist defenders of bans in mixed race marriages doesn't work with me

Yet I posted at least one state in which makes your argument, and the opinion of Justice Crabby look like the speach of fools.

You are under some very basic wrong assumptions.

First, that sex is a requirement of marriage, yet you can't find a single statute requiring same, and, two.....

Second, that Obergfell legalized gay marriage only. it did not. At its root is the legalization of same sex marriage, and in at least one State, Maryland, incest can only be that of vaginal penetration.

If so, marriages performed in Maryland must be recognized in all 50 States.

Explanation?

Yet I posted at least one state in which makes your argument, and the opinion of Justice Crabby look like the speach of fools.

First, that sex is a requirement of marriage, yet you can't find a single statute requiring same, and, two.....

Second, that Obergfell legalized gay marriage only. it did not. At its root is the legalization of same sex marriage, and in at least one State, Maryland, incest can only be that of vaginal penetration.

And you seem to still be operating under the assumption that the bans on close family members marrying is solely about sex. Does Maryland ban close relation marriages based on incestuous sex?

Explanation?

And you seem to still be operating under the assumption that the bans on close family members marrying is solely about sex. Does Maryland ban close relation marriages based on incestuous sex?

I operate under no such assumptions.

So, point out what those other reasons that preclude same sex siblings from Maryland marriage with the clear understanding that no contract is legitimate if entered into under duress or coercion.

Explanation?

So, point out what those other reasons that preclude same sex siblings from Maryland marriage with the clear understanding that no contract is legitimate if entered into under duress or coercion.

On at least 3 occasions I've given you possible reasons for preventing close relation marriages, including the disclaimer that the arguments are not as strong for siblings as for parents/grandparents and children.

Still, every argument regarding close relations marrying from you I see seems to be based on the idea that such bans must be invalid because same sex relations cannot have children.

Explanation?

On at least 3 occasions I've given you possible reasons for preventing close relation marriages, including the disclaimer that the arguments are not as strong for siblings as for parents/grandparents and children.

Still, every argument regarding close relations marrying from you I see seems to be based on the idea that such bans must be invalid because same sex relations cannot have children.

Pops trots out his straw man and doesn't like it when people won't dance with his 'incestuous marriage' meme.

Explanation?

And I've pointed out on a number of occasions that contracts are not legal if entered to under duress or coercion.

Since Maryland statue is that incest is vaginal penetration, and Maryland law does not allow for contracts forced upon the individual (duress or coercion), what is the states compelling interest in denying marriage to family members speaking the financial benefit, right of inheritance and a dignified upbringing of their children?

Explanation?

Pops ignores any arguments that derail his attempts to equate sibling marriage to marriage by same gender couples.

For example- he wants to pretend that the only 'known' reason for laws banning marriage of too closely related persons is sex.

BUT as I have pointed out:

Wisconsin allows first cousins to marry- but only if they prove that they cannot procreate.
Wisconsin does not allow siblilngs to marry, or mothers to marry sons- even if they prove that they cannot procreate.

Clearly the ban on siblings marriage in Wisconsin is not solely based upon sex and procreation- since Wisconsin treats First cousins differently from siblings when it comes to marriage.

But Pop will ignore that along with everything else.

Pops trots out his straw man and doesn't like it when people won't dance with his 'incestuous marriage' meme.

Incest is an act and a crime. Only the pervert known as Syriously makes such assumptions.

Most likely the pervert posting as Syriously need to do this to deflect from his perversion, bigotry and racism.

Explanation?

Pops ignores any arguments that derail his attempts to equate sibling marriage to marriage by same gender couples.

For example- he wants to pretend that the only 'known' reason for laws banning marriage of too closely related persons is sex.

Wisconsin allows first cousins to marry- but only if they prove that they cannot procreate.
Wisconsin does not allow siblilngs to marry, or mothers to marry sons- even if they prove that they cannot procreate.

Clearly the ban on siblings marriage in Wisconsin is not solely based upon sex and procreation- since Wisconsin treats First cousins differently from siblings when it comes to marriage.

Prior to Obergfell, marriage was between a men and women. Obergfell removed that as a qualification.

No statute exists that requires sex in marriage.

Incest is a sexual act, yet sex is not a requirement in marriage. Same as entering into a Limited Liabilty corporation.

Your argument as to why, while neither requires sex to be legal state entities, you assume it in one yet not the other?

I know!

You're obviouly a pervert

Explanation?

Prior to Obergfell, marriage was between a men and women. Obergfell removed that as a qualification.
t

Prior to Obergfell, marriage was between two people of any gender in about 30 states, and has been that way in Massachusetts for 11 years.

Like I said- Pop will just ignore anything but his own straw man.

Incest is an act and a crime. Only the pervert known as Syriously makes such assumptions.

Most likely the pervert posting as Syriously need to do this to deflect from his perversion, bigotry and racism.

Not sure why Pops wants to call the State of Virginia all perverts

After all the State of Virginia is the one referencing 'incestuous marriage' in support of its ban on mixed race marriage.

Just like Pop references 'sibling marriage' in his support on gay marriage.

Bigots tend to agree with each other- Pops with the bigots of Virginia.

Forum List

Back