Kim Davis loses again...

The Constitution supports her right to freedom of religion and her job has no right to change the rules midstream and force her to go against her own conscience and her own faith, Dante.
She was not defending Christianity nor was she acting in simpatico with Christianity at all.

I am a Christian and never in my 59 years have I ever heard my minister to admonish homosexuals nor refrain from commerce with them. Rather, he preached as Christ preached: love thy neighbor as you would be loved.

She seeks to twist a beautiful, loving and forgiving faith to seek cover for her bigotry. She is using a beautiful faith to serve an ugly purpose.

So she seeks protection from the judicial system by claiming these acts of bigotry and humiliation are protected rights. She is using a fair and equal system of jurisprudence to perpetuate inequality flaunting it in the face of secular law. All while serving in elated public office.

So she twists both faith and legal obedience just to inflict bigotry and perpetuate hurtful stereotypes and undeserved humiliation.

There is nothing noble here and certainly nothing Christian. How is it she and her supporters can suddenly abandon the principle tenets of Christianity; judge not lest ye be judged, love thy neighbor and don't cast the first stone as you bears sins too? What wicked dogma would included 'except for the Gays'?

Gay citizens are, by in large, just as sober, just as responsible, just as active in community organizations, church groups and philanthropic groups as their straight counterparts. The LGBTcommunity are business owners, neighbors, friends and family members. They serve our nation proudly in our armed forces. They are teachers, doctors, attorneys, and first responders.

By what authority should they be excluded from our system of justice and fairness? Why all the energy to make them less than, shunned and shamed?

You know what ticks me off?

The left keeps renaming things...

I never heard of the word "progressive" till Hillary's first run..

I never heard of "lGBT" till a few month
ago

Why do you guys do it?

The Constitution supports her right to freedom of religion and her job has no right to change the rules midstream and force her to go against her own conscience and her own faith, Dante.
She was not defending Christianity nor was she acting in simpatico with Christianity at all.

I am a Christian and never in my 59 years have I ever heard my minister to admonish homosexuals nor refrain from commerce with them. Rather, he preached as Christ preached: love thy neighbor as you would be loved.

She seeks to twist a beautiful, loving and forgiving faith to seek cover for her bigotry. She is using a beautiful faith to serve an ugly purpose.

So she seeks protection from the judicial system by claiming these acts of bigotry and humiliation are protected rights. She is using a fair and equal system of jurisprudence to perpetuate inequality flaunting it in the face of secular law. All while serving in elated public office.

So she twists both faith and legal obedience just to inflict bigotry and perpetuate hurtful stereotypes and undeserved humiliation.

There is nothing noble here and certainly nothing Christian. How is it she and her supporters can suddenly abandon the principle tenets of Christianity; judge not lest ye be judged, love thy neighbor and don't cast the first stone as you bears sins too? What wicked dogma would included 'except for the Gays'?

Gay citizens are, by in large, just as sober, just as responsible, just as active in community organizations, church groups and philanthropic groups as their straight counterparts. The LGBTcommunity are business owners, neighbors, friends and family members. They serve our nation proudly in our armed forces. They are teachers, doctors, attorneys, and first responders.

By what authority should they be excluded from our system of justice and fairness? Why all the energy to make them less than, shunned and shamed?

ago

Why do you guys do it?

We do it to PYO...

So she seeks protection from the judicial system by claiming these acts of bigotry and humiliation are protected rights. She is using a fair and equal system of jurisprudence to perpetuate inequality flaunting it in the face of secular law. All while serving in elected public office.

I am not a Christian. Not in a million years. Men should not lay with other men, yadda yadda. Men having anal sex with each other, women fisting or having cunnilingus, HOW is that even comparable to your parents making YOU? Marriage equity? Jumbo shrimp, An oxymoron if ever.

ago

Why do you guys do it?
That's the issue? Nomenclature?

So she seeks protection from the judicial system by claiming these acts of bigotry and humiliation are protected rights. She is using a fair and equal system of jurisprudence to perpetuate inequality flaunting it in the face of secular law. All while serving in elected public office.

I am not a Christian. Not in a million years. Men should not lay with other men, yadda yadda. Men having anal sex with each other, women fisting or having cunnilingus, HOW is that even comparable to your parents making YOU? Marriage equity? Jumbo shrimp, An oxymoron if ever.
That's the issue? Individual's private sex lives? What difference does that make in YOUErsnal seclude? By what authority should the American system of jurisprudence b nod to the whims of your personal peccadilloes in or out of the bedroom? Would you have state authority over the bedroom? What manner of Conservatism is this?

ago

Why do you guys do it?

You never heard of the word progressive until Hillary's first run? That is a rather common word. lol

If gays are allowed to marry, what will become of the towel "his" and "her" embroidery industry? Think of the jobs that will be lost!
uhhhhh

jobs would be gained silly willie!

because now they would continue to make his and her sets, AND make her and her sets, and his and his sets!!!! :D

ago

Why do you guys do it?

You never heard of the word progressive until Hillary's first run? That is a rather common word. lol

Teddy Roosevelt, a republican, was called a progressive.

Perhaps, given this free open liberal atmosphere, let's all pitch in and hire a blind man/woman drive MDK around around, then see how he feels about "equity". Marriage equity, it's like like blind driving equity. Arbitrary and meaningless.

There's some serious "crotch sniffing" going on in your posting. Who the hell are you to tell people what sex acts they are allowed to perform?

Last edited:
...Is Kim Davis smart enough to know when to give up and simply be a human being?
She was smart enough to obtain and hold the office of County Clerk, anyway.

And, she's as human as any of the rest of us.

She merely objects to the legitimizing and mainstreaming of homosexuality, viewing it - as do untold millions of others - as impure, unclean, filthy, perverse wickedness.

She is a Christian who defended her Constitutional right to her freedom to follow her faith. She's defending her faith and the Constitution as it was written. The Supreme Court had no right to change the laws of the land - permitting same sex marriage. It was not their place.

Such STUPIDITY.........Davis took an oath which specifically stated that her duties entailed issuing marriage licenses.....She no longer can say that she is just a private citizen and she did NOT campaign for the job stating that she would not perform SOME of her duties.

I agree. Here's what was reported in her hometown newspaper:

Democrat Kim Davis defeated Republican John Cox on Tuesday to claim the office of Rowan County clerk as the successor to her mother, Jean Bailey, who has held the position for 37 years.

“I don't even know where to start. I am so humbled and feel so blessed that the people put so much confidence in me,” said Davis. “My words can never express the appreciation but I promise to each and every one that I will be the very best working clerk that I can be and will be a good steward of their tax dollars and follow the statutes of this office to the letter.”

Source: Davis following her mother as county clerk

ago

Why do you guys do it?

See? How old are you?

No leftist commie pinko used that term in the main stream till 2008...

She is a Christian who defended her Constitutional right to her freedom to follow her faith. She's defending her faith and the Constitution as it was written. The Supreme Court had no right to change the laws of the land - permitting same sex marriage. It was not their place.

Only in your imagination. The facts and the law, however, prove otherwise.

ago

Why do you guys do it?

Teddy Roosevelt, a republican, was called a progressive.

Indeed. The Progressive Movement of the early aughts and teens of the last century forever changed America. For the better or for the worse is a matter of opinion. lol

ago

Why do you guys do it?

See? How old are you?

This is too easy!

Progressive Party (United States, 1912) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ago

Why do you guys do it?

See? How old are you?

I am 35. I learned it as kid when I studied the 1900's and 1910's as I've always sort of been a history nerd. lol

Personally, I am deeply concerned about what goes on in Mary's bedroom. Is anything going on there that is depraved, un American, and perverted? We need to find out!

That's the issue? Individual's private sex lives? What difference does that make in YOUErsnal seclude? By what authority should the American system of jurisprudence b nod to the whims of your personal peccadilloes in or out of the bedroom? Would you have state authority over the bedroom? What manner of Conservatism is this?

Spoooooo you want the state to force me to buy health insurance? What business of theirs?

Yet you ok the state to promote unnatural sex and marriage to spread H.I.V.?

Yea I am going there...

Forum List

Back