Kimmel can drop dead for all I care

^ Conservative compassion, I guess.
Fuck compassion. Give me my guns and get the fuck out.

And, I don't care if babies die because we don't want communist control over healthcare. I don't give a fuck. So, fuck Kimmel on that point too.

I am a greedy, heartless, selfish, no-good bastard who hates Christmas and puppies. Let's get that all out of the way.

Give me guns and get the fuck away from me.

Peace (or not) out.
You're an example for the kids.

Why should I give a shit what a late night talk show host thinks? He is useless as an American. He builds nothing, creates nothing, and does not, nor ever has, served his nation. He interviews Hollywood types...and I really do not care what they think politically either.

Conservatism is about doing the same shit again and again and expecting different results.

dumb.

Democrat liberalism is taking what works and has worked well....fuck it up....Then claim to be able to fix what they fucked up by taking more of We The People's tax dollars and so on....and so on...and so on....

Yeah, liberals getting all hoity-toity about poor houses and child labor.

Well...They probably created those poor houses and profited from child labor. Now they are going to 'fix' their sins by blaming everybody else and shaming them into giving more money.

What? No, liberal social policies helped bring the elderly out of poverty and through regulations exploiting child labor is a thing of the past. What the hell are you talking about?

Democratic liberalism is the most successful system on earth...What do you have? Oh'yesss, failure. Unions and anti-trust laws of liberalism built our middle class. You know what would have happened if it wasn't for it? A few huge corporations would have taken it all and 90% of this country would have remained poorer then shit. Turn off Rush and Savage and get a fucking clue.
Oh, thank god for the fucking commies. Where would we be without their authoritarian benevolence?
(rolling eyes)

Conservatism is about doing the same shit again and again and expecting different results.

dumb.

Democrat liberalism is taking what works and has worked well....fuck it up....Then claim to be able to fix what they fucked up by taking more of We The People's tax dollars and so on....and so on...and so on....

And you think the private sector is working? Same talking points over and over again is all you fucking have. We're the only country in the developed world that uses this shit for our healthcare and yet you're stupid enough to say that this failure of a system is better then single payer? Even through single payer doesn't fail like this and doesn't destroy lives under back breaking debt.

Democratic liberalism is the most successful system on earth...What do you have? Oh'yesss, failure. Unions and anti-trust laws of liberalism built our middle class. You know what would have happened if it wasn't for it? A few huge corporations would have taken it all and 90% of this country would have remained poorer then shit. Turn off Rush and Savage and get a fucking clue.

The private sector has worked well for me. What is your problem with it? Democrat liberalism is the most UNsuccessful system on Earth. Just look at the past 8 years in the U.S.

dumb.

Well...They probably created those poor houses and profited from child labor. Now they are going to 'fix' their sins by blaming everybody else and shaming them into giving more money.

What? No, liberal social policies helped bring the elderly out of poverty and through regulations exploiting child labor is a thing of the past. What the hell are you talking about?

Fuck wants to take us back to the goddamn stone age. Clueless brainwashed drones.

Unless you’re in the NFL and want to express your Constitutional right to your protest, right? Then you’re all about trying to get others to surrender their Constitutional rights.
Your point is well taken here.

My point is that it is against NFL policy to kneel during the National Anthem in pre-game ceremony, yet the NFL is not enforcing its own policy. But if the Dallas Motherfucking Cowboys want to wear a helmet sticker honoring the fallen Dallas Police Officer, the NFL tells them to fuck off.

Inconsistency in NFL policy enforcement, favoring a bullshit narrative of the commie left, is where I have problem with the Kneeling Nancy Bitches.

What's funny is the reality that it was the republican party that allowed free trade with China and it was the republican party that allowed the outsourcing of our corporations(aka JOBS). The policies of FDR were working very well and the rich paid their goddamn taxes and we became the leader in science, education and for our highways during this time.

Of course, you'll trade it all in for policies that have shown to be a failure.

dumb.

Fuck wants to take us back to the goddamn stone age. Clueless brainwashed drones.

Yep, and with so much anger. I just don't get the anger.

Brainwashed into a fiery of hatred is what these talk show host do to people. It shuts down their minds and makes them attack like a kicked dog.

Never do they question the reality that republican policies have failed so badly...That is the way the rich want it too.

Yeah says the guy that wants to have Water Gate again...Now that is deep seated anger if you ask me.

Educating our children = higher living standards for all and a higher gdp as a nation.
Infrastructure = higher standard of living and higher gdp
More money in the pockets of the workers = the same. This is from strong unions and anti-trust!
Old people in a dry home and not on the street = higher standards of living
-Policies that invest in high paying science jobs = superiority as a nation over most of the world.

Tell me how any of these liberal policies are bad!

What's funny is the reality that it was the republican party that allowed free trade with China and it was the republican party that allowed the outsourcing of our corporations(aka JOBS). The policies of FDR were working very well and the rich paid their goddamn taxes and we became the leader in science, education and for our highways during this time.

Of course, you'll trade it all in for policies that have shown to be a failure.
I really tried to find a shred of truth in the above diatribe, but came up empty handed. Literally, not one word of truth in your statement.

Educating our children = higher living standards for all and a higher gdp as a nation.
More money in the pockets of the workers = the same. This is from strong unions and anti-trust!

Those are not liberal policies.
:lol:

What do you do? Oh'yess, your barons take it all and destroy any small business that dares to start up in that market place. That is exactly what happened in the late 19th century before liberal policies stopped it.

Today the rich are allowed because of your goddamn policies to outsource our jobs and the worker gets shit. Tell me how it is working out, cock sucker.

Why should I give a shit what a late night talk show host thinks? He is useless as an American. He builds nothing, creates nothing, and does not, nor ever has, served his nation. He interviews Hollywood types...and I really do not care what they think politically either.

I'm going to guess that your life probably doesn't stack up well to his when it comes to achievements.
Mine are far superior.

Doubtful. But if you want to ring off a dozen made up achievements that'd be cool.
I can name one that puts me far beyond him right off the top. I served my nation in the Marines in combat. Nuff said right there alone. As for Kimmel...hmmmm...he fucked Sarah Silverman...hmmmmmm...and was Adam Corolla's side kick on The Man Show. Also, in my professional career I changed lives for the good of society.

But they're policies that are opposed by the tea party..I'll admit that they're common sense moderate policies, but that is besides the point.

Yeah says the guy that wants to have Water Gate again...

Technically since we didn't get to impeachment hearings back then maybe I should change my sig.

Yeah says the guy that wants to have Water Gate again...

Technically since we didn't get to impeachment hearings back then maybe I should change my sig.
Or perhaps, and closer to the point, Trump has done nothing wrong.

But they're policies that are opposed by the tea party..I'll admit that they're common sense moderate policies, but that is besides the point.

They look like liberal policies to me. Meaning, yeah....nothing radical, kind of moderate.

Forum List

Back