🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

King Tuts discovery was a Hoax...?

There are many examples of tombs being looted long before they were discovered by modern archaeologists. In fact that has been the norm. This "theory" is unsupported by fact, and it belies logic. You have to go so far out of the realm of common sense that it descends into the typical conspiracy theory barrel. It's fun as a purely kitchen table discussion, but from a scholarly viewpoint it lacks a whole bunch to be considered credible.

A looted tomb is void of all valuables.

Anyhow this video is from the Smithsonian and also supports the idea that this tomb was not built for Tut. It also backs of the claims of the first video about the objects not fitting the person they were burried with.

An open mind is all it takes to consider facts that don't match history as we were taught.

Has nothing to do with conspiricy and everything to do with a tiny bit of logic when you consider the known history of the 18th dynasty and it's customs.

I firmly believe Carter faked this discovery in an effort to keep his funding. Carter dug up many tombs and had access to many relics.

There are more than a few Egyptologists who think that Tut wasn't the original intended for that tomb. There is compelling evidence that Tut was murdered as well. I do agree that history is often "modified", but there are many other cases where discoveries were made in the "nick of time", so that is not compelling evidence to me. Further, why would Carter hide all of these treasures? All he has to do is break open a tomb, show what he has found, and voila, he's got funding till the day he dies. The claim that he kept them away makes zero sense.

The Death Or Murder of King Tut - KingTutOne.com

The death of tut is based on the scans of the body found in that tomb. It may or may not be him. The Prince who was supposed to inherit the throne also died at a very young age. Specifically tuts age.

I'm just saying take all the info with an open mind. The hypothesis put forward is just as viable as the "historical story" we have been told.

I always do, but like I said, claiming Carter with held items from other tombs that he broke into defies common sense. If he needed funding presenting a single item would have generated all the funding he needed. Carter basically invented the modern system of gridding for archaeological digs, he preserved many sites and opened others so that people could come and see where they were working. The sheer volume of artifacts that were removed from the tomb also belies the claim of a hoax. The tomb was opened in 1922, but it took months to empty it. There were thousands of items, and there were numerous people who witnessed to initial opening with the chisel. That would have been very hard to fake back then.

You assume that those in charge of antiquities at the time wouldn't help Carter pull it off by supplying him or looking the other way while he took objects from one area and placed them in another. It was a win win for everyone involved but the man funding the dig.

Egypt gains world wide fame which results in economic funds via the influx of new, excited tourists. Carter gets funding for future endeavors well as his own world wide fame.
And thousands of objects is nothing when you consider a good chunk of the supposed finds were no bigger than your average child's toy. Then you MUST consider why a vast majority of the objects belonged to other people and tuts life long belongings were nowhere to be found.

The videos & links given laid out the evidence clear as the days sky is blue. History as you've been taught has you hooked and I've no desire to talk in circles to try to unwind the lies.

And you are ignoring the elephant in the room, namely he presents a single piece from an unrelated tomb, and he's got funding for life. That's how academia works. Especially back then.

Forum List

Back