Kiss My Ass , George W Bush!

This guy had an autographed picture of GWB hanging on his wall for years. He cherished it. Now he and George disagree on one thing. So. He tears up the pic and says, kiss my ass George.

Huh.

It's a shame more right wingers didn't do that when he was throwing our economy into the crapper.

Bush was a puppet just like the Barrypuppet. Kerry was a fellow "skull and bones" brother of Bush...you think anything would have been different? If you do, you simply prove how fucking ignorant you really are. Yeah, Bush was a POS for many reasons and that goes for his entire Illuminati family. You think that leftardism is all we need to be great again...what a dumb ass. Both parties are just different sides of the same coin, dumb ass.

I would like to thank all of Trump's Chumps for raising your hands and identifying yourselves as the most credulous stack of rubes to come down the pike in ages.

It's a shame more right wingers didn't do that when he was throwing our economy into the crapper.

The economy was fine until Pelousy and Harry stinkin Reid got control back in 2007....the economy started to crash the minute those turds got into the majority again.

Just to remind all our FRIENDS from the far left, the responsibility for this mess lies with Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, Barney Frank and Chris Dodd. AND WITH REPUBLICANS for backing off every time Barney Frank and his cronies played…THE RACE CARD! The housing bubble is what led to the downfall and that was driven by Democrats, starting with Jimmy Carter and hugely expanded by Bill Clinton. Here are the facts, once again, for you to ignore….

HUD TO FIGHT DISCRIMINATION, BOOST MINORITY HOMEOWNERSHIP AND WORK WITH URBAN LEAGUE TO FURTHER GOALS
August 5, 1997
HUD to Fight Discrimination, Boost Minority Homeownership and Work With Urban League to Further Goals - Free Online Library

New York Times - 1999
Fannie Mae Eases Credit To Aid Mortgage Lending -
Fannie Mae Eases Credit To Aid Mortgage Lending

President Bush’s and the Administrations Unheeded Warnings About the Systemic Risk Posed by the GSEs – Fannie and Freddie dating back to 2001
Just the Facts: The Administration’s Unheeded Warnings About the Systemic Risk Posed by the GSEs

By Elliot Blair Smith,
USA TODAY
Fannie Mae to pay $400 million fine
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&refer=columnist_hassett&sid=aSKSoiNbnQY0

Franklin Raines was
Director of the Office of Management and Budget under Clinton and returned to Fannie Mae as its CEO in 1999. Raines is not a “chief” economic adviser for President Barack Hussein Obama but has advised the administration on mortgage and housing matters. Obama had hired another former Fannie CEO, Jim Johnson as a member of Obama’s V.P. search committee and who was forced to quit under fire.

Bloomberg News -
How the Democrats Created the Financial Crisis -
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&refer=columnist_hassett&sid=aSKSoiNbnQY0

Bush was a puppet just like the Barrypuppet. Kerry was a fellow "skull and bones" brother of Bush...you think anything would have been different? If you do, you simply prove how fucking ignorant you really are. Yeah, Bush was a POS for many reasons and that goes for his entire Illuminati family. You think that leftardism is all we need to be great again...what a dumb ass. Both parties are just different sides of the same coin, dumb ass.

My TopSecret feed from the central computer told me that the chip in your head indicated you would post a silly answer to my post.

Dubya is a fine man and was a terrific president...he suckered al-Qaida into Iraq and murdered them by the bushel. The economy was strong despite Willy's dot.com meltdown and 9/11. I slept well during those years knowing he was on watch.

Just to remind all our FRIENDS from the far left, the responsibility for this mess lies with Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, Barney Frank and Chris Dodd. AND WITH REPUBLICANS for backing off every time Barney Frank and his cronies played…THE RACE CARD! The housing bubble is what led to the downfall and that was driven by Democrats, starting with Jimmy Carter and hugely expanded by Bill Clinton. Here are the facts, once again, for you to ignore….

HUD TO FIGHT DISCRIMINATION, BOOST MINORITY HOMEOWNERSHIP AND WORK WITH URBAN LEAGUE TO FURTHER GOALS
August 5, 1997
HUD to Fight Discrimination, Boost Minority Homeownership and Work With Urban League to Further Goals - Free Online Library

New York Times - 1999
Fannie Mae Eases Credit To Aid Mortgage Lending -
Fannie Mae Eases Credit To Aid Mortgage Lending

President Bush’s and the Administrations Unheeded Warnings About the Systemic Risk Posed by the GSEs – Fannie and Freddie dating back to 2001
Just the Facts: The Administration’s Unheeded Warnings About the Systemic Risk Posed by the GSEs

By Elliot Blair Smith,
USA TODAY
Fannie Mae to pay $400 million fine

Franklin Raines was
Director of the Office of Management and Budget under Clinton and returned to Fannie Mae as its CEO in 1999. Raines is not a “chief” economic adviser for President Barack Hussein Obama but has advised the administration on mortgage and housing matters. Obama had hired another former Fannie CEO, Jim Johnson as a member of Obama’s V.P. search committee and who was forced to quit under fire.

Bloomberg News -
How the Democrats Created the Financial Crisis -

Oh please, that is Bullshit .

Bush~ Not to mention the War he and Cheney dragged us into

1. Deregulated Wall Street: It was a great time to be a Wall Street executive during the Bush administration. Sweeping financial deregulation helped build the housing bubble and allowed financial institutions to pursue risky trades unchecked. In fact, Bush eliminated the rules that allowed Wall Street to cause the financial crash that plunged the nation into the Great Recession.

2. Cut Taxes For The Wealthy: The Bush tax cuts — over 50 percent of which benefited the richest 5 percent of American taxpayers — cost about $2.5 trillion over the decade after they were enacted. Ten years later, Bush’s tax cuts are still the main driving factor of the national debt:

5 Reasons Americans Are Right To Blame Bush For The Economy

My TopSecret feed from the central computer told me that the chip in your head indicated you would post a silly answer to my post.

No, you are just a blithering idiot without a clue....you wave that rainbow colored demcrat banner back and forth. You have blind faith in a "gubermint" that answers to the shareholders of US.INC....and you ain't one of them.

I would like to thank all of Trump's Chumps for raising your hands and identifying yourselves as the most credulous stack of rubes to come down the pike in ages.

What causes your inability to understand that, at least for me, my vote for Trump is a vote against Hillary and the continuation of the horrendous Obama machine. No rube.
You just don't get that it isn't out of love for one but it is contempt for the other that determines my vote. Lassie would have a better chance of garnering my vote than Hillary. I believe that woman is evil.

If Trump keeps even a few of his campaign promises then, Yippy!!! We're still better off. Vote for America this time. We've given enough away.

The economy was fine until Pelousy and Harry stinkin Reid got control back in 2007....the economy started to crash the minute those turds got into the majority again.

Come on Tom; the packaging of mortgage backed securities into Collateralized Debt Obligations (CDO's) under Clinton was a license for Wall Street bankers to steal with impunity.

When there is corruption from the greasy skid mark writing an ARM to a scumbag with a 450 FICO score all the way up to Bernanke, it's GOING to come crashing down.

But at least all those bastards went to prison.

Oh wait, they didn't go to prison, we gave them a billion dollars of taxpayer money....

Forum List

Back