🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kmart Will Shortly Have Only Three Stores Left In The United States

They used to have really great gun sales. Roses did too.

69779 (2).JPG

There are still KMarts open? wtf?

Even in the 90's we never went there, that I can remember. Now Toys R' Us on the other hand...I was sad when they closed :'(

I thought that Toys R Us was making a comeback? Or maybe that's just online stores.

I remember riding the penny horse as a child. RIP Kmart. :(

This is such a shame. K-Mart was the go to store when I was a kid and coming up. This is the result of the Wal-Mart juggernaut of today. I don't know how long Target can hold out. Sam Waltons view of Wal-Mart was far different than his kids that took over. Whan wal-Mart came out it was all about selling American made pruducts. Not so much anymore. Everything in there it seems is made in China.

What a shame...I miss Sears too.....
When we let China in we really screwed up...America changed forever after that....cheap goods over quality and lost jobs from copycat China companies with stolen technology...

Wait, Sears isn't still around? I'm pretty sure we have one.

I never, EVER shop on-line.

I wonder how many folks complaining in this thread. . . buy stuff on-line? :dunno:

There probably would have been room in the market for Sears, Pennies, & K-mart. . . but y'all put workers and businesses out of business, and destroyed communities, because you like your smart phones and on-line shopping.

You never understood what it meant for local communities, or how it would enable the oligarchs to control you.

:rolleyes:

This is the result.

If you don't stop, more mom & pop stores will follow, and they will have complete control of supply chains, and control over your all your consumer options eventually.

Just as folks refused to "buy American," b/c it cost a little more. . . folks refused to use brick and mortar stores, b/c it cost a little more, they don't want to support local economies and local jobs. . . and this is what we get.

I never, EVER shop on-line.

I wonder how many folks complaining in this thread. . . buy stuff on-line? :dunno:

There probably would have been room in the market for Sears, Pennies, & K-mart. . . but y'all put workers and business out, and destroyed communities, because you like your smart phones and on-line shopping.

You never understood what it meant for local communities, or how it would enable the oligarchs to control you.

:rolleyes:

This is the result.

If you don't stop, more mom & pop stores will follow, and they will have complete control of supply chains, and control over your consumer option eventually.

I don't shop with those stores online, but doesn't everybody shop on Amazon?

Forum List

Back