Kremlin names Comrade Trump Employee of the Month!

Why would he shut it down? Expect him to shut down The Onion as well? Trump has a sense of humor too.

He will do whatever Moscow tell him. They have some ugly stuff on him.
So you plant a fake story and expect us to believe these lines? my my

You know how liberals are, they don't read stories, they just read headlines. If he read the story, he would have caught this at the bottom:

Andy Borowitz is a New York Times best-selling author and a comedian who has written for The New Yorker since 1998. He writes the Borowitz Report for newyorker.com.
Report: Russian Government Initiative Gave Millions of Dollars to Clinton Foundation

Please stay on topic.
This ain't no topic. This Is a leftist loser crying in his cheerios.

You know how liberals are, they don't read stories, they just read headlines. If he read the story, he would have caught this at the bottom:

Andy Borowitz is a New York Times best-selling author and a comedian who has written for The New Yorker since 1998. He writes the Borowitz Report for newyorker.com.
Report: Russian Government Initiative Gave Millions of Dollars to Clinton Foundation

Please stay on topic.
Wasn't talking to you dumb %%%

doesn't matter. still off topic. Mods, please have members stay on topic!

Please stay on topic.

No sence of humor, Comrade?

Please stay on topic.

No sence of humor, Comrade?
You can't seem to get nothing right. You have no SENSE or humor.

Kremlin Names Trump Employee of the Month

HILARIOUS! Just another media outlet for Donnie to shut down when he takes office.

Why would he shut it down? Expect him to shut down The Onion as well? Trump has a sense of humor too.

You dumb a@s! The New Yorker has been writing stuff like this and skewering thin skins for years. Grow a Brain!

" Grow a Brain"

Why should he?

You've been getting along fine for years without one.

Please stay on topic.

"Mods, tyroneweaver hitted me."
LOL

Please stay on topic.

And this isn't current "events." It's flame zone or rubber room.

HILARIOUS! Just another media outlet for Donnie to shut down when he takes office.
Because serious, responsible democratic leaders shut down free press because they may be personally offended. If President Obama suggested Brietbart be shut down, who would protest loudest?

Don't even joke about Trump closing down media outlets. The thought that he may should send shudders down the spine of every American.

Because serious, responsible democratic leaders shut down free press because they may be personally offended. If President Obama suggested Brietbart be shut down, who would protest loudest?

Don't even joke about Trump closing down media outlets. The thought that he may should send shudders down the spine of every American.

Publicly calling jounalist liars and idiots, instigating supporters at rallies to attack reporters, calling for law suits against news outlets that publish unflattering stories, and lashing out at comedic scripts that make fun of him....

Putin is not as blatantly against free press. Yes, we will soon have a blatantly Fascist president. Congratulations Nut Jobs! You elected Putin Junior.

Please stay on topic.

Well Jimbo may end up in a rubber room, before much longer

Last edited:

Well Jimbo may end up in a rubber room, before much longer

Flipper is back! We thought you expired...,

Forum List

Back