kristians, you missed one

IsaacNewton

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2015
Oklahoma license plate that offends Christian won't get Supreme Court hearing

On the Oklahoma license plate is the image of an Indian shooting an arrow into the sky. It resembles an image on a statue and is thought to mean he is asking for rain from 'the spirit world'. The Supreme Court will not hear the argument from a pastor that the image is an affront to his Christianity.

Hmm, wonder if Kim Davis knows about this.

oklaplateap_zpspxtadyhw.jpg

Also, that license plate must be from a Jackson Five fan.

Last edited:
Interestingly, I as a Jew, who has no physical image of God in my religion, do not see any religious symbolism on this Plate.

So the question becomes, what is this a war on?

Christianity
Native Americans
Religion
America, apple pie, hot dogs, and babies
License plates
Symbolism
Christmas, Easter, Hannukah, Kwanza, Saturnalia, Curling
Driving
Seeing

It has to be a war on something, and I'm sure Faux News is on the case!

Christianity
Native Americans
Religion
License plates
Symbolism
Driving
Seeing

I can't wait for the war on left loons, you dopes will get massacred

Did the pastor ever consider the possibility that his religion might be an affront to the Native Americans? Especially when you consider that Christians tried to force conversion on the Native Americans?

I thought this was a country where we had freedom of religion, and that means anyone can practice any religion they want.

That pastor sounds like another butthurt Christian with an axe to grind.

I've also noticed none of the other religions complain about this type stuff.

Oklahoma license plate that offends Christian won't get Supreme Court hearing

On the Oklahoma license plate is the image of an Indian shooting an arrow into the sky. It resembles an image on a statue and is thought to mean he is asking for rain from 'the spirit world'. The Supreme Court will not hear the argument from a pastor that the image is an affront to his Christianity.

Hmm, wonder if Kim Davis knows about this.

oklaplateap_zpspxtadyhw.jpg

Also, that license plate must be from a Jackson Five fan.

That looks more like Attila the Hun than a native American.

I've also noticed none of the other religions complain about this type stuff.

Yeah...........when was the last time that a Jewish, Buddhist, Hindu, or other religious group complained about something like this?

I'm sure someone is busy digging something up, but overwhelmingly people of other religions do not bring this issue up at all. Apparently they are content worshipping their god, they don't need him/her to dominate the culture. Shalom.

Datta. Dayadhvam. Damyata.
Shantih shantih shantih

The atheists are more crazy on this issue. They sue any time a Christian symbol, or the Ten Commandments, or baby Jesus in the manger, is placed on government land. I'm not sure why they haven't sued the government for cross-shaped and Star of David shaped headstones at military cemeteries.

Christianity
Native Americans
Religion
License plates
Symbolism
Driving
Seeing

I can't wait for the war on left loons, you dopes will get massacred
And you can feast on the festooned particles...

The atheists are more crazy on this issue. They sue any time a Christian symbol, or the Ten Commandments, or baby Jesus in the manger, is placed on government land. I'm not sure why they haven't sued the government for cross-shaped and Star of David shaped headstones at military cemeteries.
Because the military allows you to have an option...Something that zealots tend to not allow...

Forum List

Back