Kudlow says Student Loan plan is nothing more than buying votes

If you cannot trust lying cnn, sued by many for lying, who can you trust?

:laughing0301:

(by the way, questions marks exist)

I trust CNN as much as I do Larry Kudlow.

When one is posting a rhetorical question, question marks are not necessary.

I'm getting sick and tired of "conservatives" calling people names just because they are disabled or for some other reason cannot work. Cannot does not equate into Will not..

There are about as many reasons for not working as there are people not working.

And on top of that much-ignored information

you can better believe, the illegals are going to get what few jobs there are..
wrong again---there are many CREDIBLE reasons.
but far more simple dead beats. Are you suggesting
that the loan forgiveness is going to be LIMITED
to persons DISABLED?.

I find it very difficult to believe that this is the smartest, best, most effective and most efficient way to spend $300B out of nowhere.

I'm sick of these parties playing to their base for fundraising and re-election. We have to fix this fucking system before it kills us.
Repeal taxes to match the Constitution the Founders wrote. Oh, wait. You can't put the baby back once it has been born. :dunno:

Yeah, seniors are deadbeats and should be forced to work to eat.
In the course of MY LIFE----I was in a position to
object to "public work programs" for disabled and
elderly----LOTS OF TIMES AND I DID SO SUCCESS-
FULLY. Deadbeats are those who simply refuse to
pay-------lots

I trust CNN as much as I do Larry Kudlow.

When one is posting a rhetorical question, question marks are not necessary.
says who? you ?

I say a question needs a question mark... unless you are just a sloppy minded person

which.. you're a liberal so sloppy thinking is par for the course

once again I am :bigbed:

wrong again---there are many CREDIBLE reasons.
but far more simple dead beats. Are you suggesting
that the loan forgiveness is going to be LIMITED
to persons DISABLED?.
I was addressing a snarky comment by a poster.. not speaking of the stupid student loan, buy-vote scheme

says who? you ?

I say a question needs a question mark... unless you are just a sloppy minded person

which.. you're a liberal so sloppy thinking is par for the course

once again I am :bigbed:

Look up "rhetorical question" ,and then find a 5th grader to explain it to you since it is above your IQ level

Offering $500 billion in blatant bribes of $10k to $20k per person for their vote is over the top even for douchebag Democrats.
Dirtbag, Biden is an expert when it comes to buying votes.

An Affirmative Action Token appointed to the Supreme Court. $10,000 and $20,000 gifts to a bunch of freeloading college deadbeats, and it's a done deal. Rinse and repeat. Then step back and watch the votes come rolling in.

Offering $500 billion in blatant bribes of $10k to $20k per person for their vote is over the top even for douchebag Democrats.
well, at least there's one good thing: bidum apparently realizes that enough state election procedures have been fixed that he just may have something to worry about.. wouldn't be trying to buy votes if he knew it was going to be another Big Steal

Forum List

Back