Kyle Rittenhouse is doing well

He brought a rifle to a protest just looking for somebody to shoot!
It was a riot not a protest. There was nothing to legitimatly protest and there was no peaceful demonsgtration.

Even if he was hoping to shoot someone they gave it to him on a platter which makes them at fault and his actions self defense.

May precedents, such as Bernie Goetz, establish trhat precedent in law.

It was a riot not a protest. There was nothing to legitimatly protest and there was no peaceful demonsgtration.

Even if he was hoping to shoot someone they gave it to him on a platter which makes them at fault and his actions self defense.

May precedents, such as Bernie Goetz, establish trhat precedent in law.
Nope, that's lying in wait.

Nope, that's lying in wait.
It is self defense and legal.

If i am lyuing in wait in my house and some intruders invade I habve the right to kill them regardless.

The same is true in this case and many others. His wish does not influencer their decision to kill him which he has the right to defend against.

It is self defense and legal.

If i am lyuing in wait in my house and some intruders invade I habve the right to kill them regardless.

The same is true in this case and many others. His wish does not influencer their decision to kill him which he has the right to defend against.
Not when you are the only one with lethal force.

He was not the only one.

One tried to take his weapon.

one beat him with an improvised deadly weapon and one had a gun of his own

Using a skaeboard as a bludgeon IS lethal force.

A gun is not lethal force either it is a tool for lethal force.
You fuckers are so funny in defense of a cold blooded killer!

It's not self defense when you are the one introducing lethal force.
You are confused Moon Bat.

Carrying a firearm is not "introducing lethal force". Many of the BLM shitheads were carrying firearms. In fact the first shot fired that night was by a BLM shithead.

It is self defense when a shithead is trying to beat you over the head with a skateboard or pointing a loaded Glock at you or trying to take your firearm away from you to shoot you after running you down and threatening to kill you.

The jury determined that Kyle acted in self defense after hearing all the evidence and seeing a considerable amount of actual footage of the incidents.

You Moon Bats may hate Kyle and be confused about the shootings but you hate everything and are confused about most things, aren't you?

He fulfilled all their fantasies... While the rest of them cowered in their homes during the Floyd Riots, Rittenhouse went out and shot him some liberals.

Actually, he shot a hapless homeless man and a couple of innocent bystanders who tried to take him into custody... but you take what you can get when you are an impotent white person mourning the inevitable loss of your power.
Wow, are you sure you're talking about Kyle Rittenhouse and the time he was forced to defend himself against rioters out to kill him? Because I think you were watching an entirely different show, a complete sit com.

Forum List

Back