Kyle Rittenhouse is doing well

Oh, wow, I see what you're doing there. Since you realize you have no good argument, you resort to juvenile hooting and jumping around your campfire, hoping that if you just keep bleating nonsense, eventually I'll go away and you can claim, well, whatever it is you so desperately want to claim. It's clear that you've substituted your feelz for the facts of the case, and feelz can't be reasoned with.

nope, he should have kept his flop-sweaty ass in Antioch where it belonged.

"Mom, Mom, Can you drive me to the riot so I can shoot me some darkies?"
Nope. You’re not the Ayatollah in Charge of anyones travel itinerary.

Not surprisingly, you’re fine with the misfit BLM / antifa rioters being bussed in to participate in riots. You’re just infuriated when people push back against your misfit heroes.

Nope. You’re not the Ayatollah in Charge of anyones travel itinerary.

Not surprisingly, you’re fine with the misfit BLM / antifa rioters being bussed in to participate in riots. You’re just infuriated when people push back against your misfit heroes.

Except no one was bused into Kenosha. They all came from Kenosha or surrounding communities.

Except no one was bused into Kenosha. They all came from Kenosha or surrounding communities.
Except the ones who were bussed in.

KENOSHA, Wis. - Three vehicles, a black school bus, bread truck and tan minivan were stopped by Kenosha police Wednesday evening, Aug. 26 after police said officers suspected the occupants "were preparing for criminal activity related to the civil unrest." This, on the fourth night of protests following the police shooting of Jacob Blake, and a night after two people were fatally shot during demonstrations.

Except your misfit heroes happened to be on a Priceline mailing list.
Uh, not really. The NY Post is being misleading. Out of town includes towns like Sturtevant, Truesdale, Pleasant Prairie, etc.

But those people came to protest. Shooty McFlopsweat came to kill people.

When the misfit leftists can’t defend their failed arguments, they resort to spamming threads.
Naw, I'm just mocking his self-importance.

KENOSHA, Wis. - Three vehicles, a black school bus, bread truck and tan minivan were stopped by Kenosha police Wednesday evening, Aug. 26 after police said officers suspected the occupants "were preparing for criminal activity related to the civil unrest." This, on the fourth night of protests following the police shooting of Jacob Blake, and a night after two people were fatally shot during demonstrations.

Yet oddly, only Shooty McFlopsweat managed to kill anyone...

Bullshit Moon Bat. You lie again. Two of the shitheads that Kyle dispatched were from out of the city. Although he hasn't come forward yet it is believed that the filthy Negro thug that first kicked Kyle (that he scared away with the first shots) was from Chicago.

Those BLM/ANTIFA assholes destroying the city were from all over the country.

Stop with your denial and lies. You always make yourself look like an idiot.

Yet oddly, only Shooty McFlopsweat managed to kill anyone...
Yet oddly, you’re fine with making false statements, ignorant of the facts and you’re completely oblivious to your embarrassing sidestepping.

Last edited:
Uh, not really. The NY Post is being misleading. Out of town includes towns like Sturtevant, Truesdale, Pleasant Prairie, etc.

But those people came to protest. Shooty McFlopsweat came to kill people.

Naw, I'm just mocking his self-importance.
Uh, not really. You’re just hoping to sidestep the lies and falsehoods you dump into various threads. Attempting to defend your lies and falsehoods is pretty typical for Lefty McKnownothings.

Bullshit Moon Bat. You lie again. Two of the shitheads that Kyle dispatched were from out of the city. Although he hasn't come forward yet it is believed that the filthy Negro thug that first kicked Kyle (that he scared away with the first shots) was from Chicago.

Actually, they were from surrounding communities.
Rosenbaum was at the time homeless.
Huber was from Kenosha and was friends with Blake. He was residing in Silver Lake, WI at the time of the shooting. (20 miles)
Grosskuertz was from West Allis. ( A suburb of Milwalkee)

All nearby communities.

Yet oddly, you’re fine with making false statements, ignorant of the facts and you’re completely oblivious to you’re embarrassing sidestepping.

Nope. Just pointing out that the people who protested were from that community, and didn't kill anyone. Most of them didn't damage property.
Rittenhouse drove across a state line (or his Mommy did) to instigate trouble.

Huber was from Kenosha and was friends with Blake. He was residing in Silver Lake, WI at the time of the shooting. (20 miles)

All nearby communities.

Nope. Just pointing out that the people who protested were from that community, and didn't kill anyone. Most of them didn't damage property.
Actually, your lowlife heroes were bussed in.

Your nonsense, “… because I say so” claims are a laughable joke.

Just pointing out you’re clueless.

I know exactly why your feelings are hurt at having your nonsense claims ridiculed, so, OK.
5ucwld.jpg

All nearby communities.

State lines are irrelevant and everyone else came there to riot

he had as much or no right to be there as anyt of gthe scumbags rioting for no valid reason

Forum List

Back