L.A. Pride Event and Parade

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020

Drag queen offering lube to children and parents attending. ....let that sink in.....children...and parents....attending.

Please. Someone. give us the justification for this insanity.

Drag queen offering lube to children and parents attending. ....let that sink in.....children...and parents....attending.

Liberal white women are demons.

Parents...exposing their own kids to perversion and perverts...sick people.

These parents are harming their childrens' psyches. The kids watch adults do strange and troublesome things. You can see the confusion and distaste on some of their faces. Do they think this doesn't affect their kids?? They'll find out.

There's a special place in hell for "parents" like this.

I have to wonder: when ancient Rome slid into corruption and debauchery, did they also bring the children in on it?

My guess - and it is only a guess - is that they did have children at their orgies to be used for the pleasure of the powerful adults in attendance. People who put on shows of lions eating prisoners wouldn't scruple to sexualize children in their orgies.

My other guess would be that the children so used would come from two sources: children captured with their now enslaved parents, and the children of high-level Romans willing to sacrifice their families to get to a higher level.

Remind you of anyone?

I don't even know what the hell I just watched. Who in the fuck thinks;

A. this event is a good idea

B. that it is okay to be semi-topless, half naked and whipping each other in the streets

C. that it's a good idea to bring young kids to such an event?

The whole "pride" thing, is people proud of the kind of sex they have at home. Why are you showing kids, clearly against their will, this kind of behavior?

Filthy degenerate leftist gutter worms

I don't even know what the hell I just watched. Who in the fuck thinks;

A. this event is a good idea

B. that it is okay to be semi-topless, half naked and whipping each other in the streets

C. that it's a good idea to bring young kids to such an event?

The whole "pride" thing, is people proud of the kind of sex they have at home. Why are you showing kids, clearly against their will, this kind of behavior?
Queers want to destroy the family and hence the nation
The Muslim way of dealing with theM really works

How many Gay Pride parades have you been to?

Forum List

Back