La food victims and Trump

You are fucking pathetic.

pathetic is being in a state " TO HELP" that has one of the highest black populations in the country and not even seeing a black person.

You need professional help. You really do.

Let me ask you this, what have YOU done to help ANYONE in your pathetic existence?

AS MUCH AS YOU HAVE ... I donated more $ for Katrina than you pay in property taxes., so stfu.

btw, dont change the topic Gomer.

Yeah, sure you did.

indeed I did.

La is 32% Black.

Can anyone find any pictures of Trump in a Black neighborhood helping anyone with anything ?

:dunno:
Always the racist chiming in with the racial head counts.

I point out the obvious, you ignore it

who the hell is the racist again?
It's you. How much of your day is spent counting how many of each race are at any given location? I'm guessing a lot. It's what racists do.

You are fucking pathetic.

pathetic is being in a state " TO HELP" that has one of the highest black populations in the country and not even seeing a black person.

You need professional help. You really do.

Let me ask you this, what have YOU done to help ANYONE in your pathetic existence?

AS MUCH AS YOU HAVE ... I donated more $ for Katrina than you pay in property taxes., so stfu.

btw, dont change the topic Gomer.

Yeah, sure you did.

indeed I did.

I know your type, no you didn't.

La is 32% Black.

Can anyone find any pictures of Trump in a Black neighborhood helping anyone with anything ?

It's you. How much of your day is spent counting how many of each race are at any given location? I'm guessing a lot. It's what racists do.

He's one of the biggest racists here. His mindset is that minorities are too stupid to_______________ pick anything.

La is 32% Black.

He's one of the biggest racists here. His mindset is that minorities are too stupid to_______________ pick anything.
Of course he is. He never misses an opportunity to bring it up.

La is 32% Black.

and you were first to play the RACE card.

idiot

Hey, douche nozzle, this is your opening post:

"La is 32% Black.

Can anyone find any pictures of Trump in a Black neighborhood helping anyone with anything ?"

What a moron.

La is 32% Black.

idiot
You started the race thread moron.

He is indeed not too bright. Starts a race thread then claims otherwise.
Start a race thread and then blame someone else. It's how liberals operate.

La is 32% Black.

The pictures are in the same folder with the photos of obama helping white people. Oh, and there is also a folder in there that is filled with photos of hillary and all the other obama government officials attending police funerals after some ignorant ghetto thug killed them.

Black children can play with river clay. They don't need no stinking Play-Doh.

La is 32% Black.

idiot

you were first to mention the word race you dumb shit... pay attention or drop out.

idiot

you were first to mention the word race you dumb shit... pay attention or drop out.

So, when you opened up with black, you weren't referring to blacks? Are you high or something?

Forum List

Back