Lake is now calling herself the "duly elected Governor of Arizona. "

So you claim Abrams never claimed to be the real governor of Georgia you fat retarded troll?

View attachment 745063

Now fuck off and watch that death clock fatso.

So by 'every single one of you hypocritical leftard assholes', you mean Stacy Abrams citing Stacy Abrams.

When I say 'you guys', I'm referring to the LEGION of insanity riddled conspiracy theory dipshits that permeate the conservative movement like fat through a juicy roast. Like this 'asshole'.

1672955994440.png

Last edited:
No, you’re just lazy and lying. As usual. Another whining hypocrite exposes itself.

If I'm lying, then it will be remarkably easy to find me claiming that Stacy Abrams is the rightful governor of Georgia.

If you're completely full of shit, you'll give us a sniveling excuses why you can't.

Anyone want to bet on what Lantern will be doing?

If I'm lying, then it will be remarkably easy to find me claiming that Stacy Abrams is the rightful governor of Georgia.

If you're completely full of shit, you'll give us a sniveling excuses why you can't.

Yes you’re lying. And I have provided as much proof as you ever do.

Yes you’re lying. And I have provided as much proof as you ever do.

Then it will so, so easy for you to quote me saying that Stacy is the rightful governor of Georgia.

Or flee, giving us another sniveling excuse why you can't.

Try again.

Name calling, crying and reporting.................his/her MO.

Another whiner mad at getting his hypocrisy called out. Try getting a real response when confronted by your own stupidity dumbfuck.
No. Another stand-up guy calling-out your bull$hit deflection tactics. When you have something better than 'the other guy did it too" be sure to let us know, eh?

You making accusations isn't evidence. You can't tell the difference.

A judge most certainly can. Explaining your perfect record of failure in your 'Big Lie' suits.
After two years more people believe it was stolen than when it happened.. Your big lie has failed.

After two years more people believe it was stolen than when it happened.. Your big lie has failed.

You aren't 'most people'. You've imagined a non-existent consensus to justify the perfect record of failure of your silly fantasies.

Which is why you've abandoned evidence. And now babble ignorantly about what 'people believe'.

How come accusations work on Trump?
How come you're so desperate to change the topic away from evidence of fraud.....to mere accusations?

Again, among your echo-chamber ilk, accusations are evidence. In the real world, you end up on an OAN podcast bleating about how you're the 'rightful winner' while someone else is sworn in.

How come you're so desperate to change the topic away from evidence of fraud.....to mere accusations?

Again, among your echo-chamber ilk, accusations are evidence. In the real world, you end up on an OAN podcast bleating about how you're the 'rightful winner' while someone else is sworn in.
I am not changing the subject attacking Trump is attacking the truth about the fraud. That is why he is persecuted. Because no one believes you.

I am not changing the subject attacking Trump is attacking the truth about the fraud. That is why he is persecuted. Because no one believes you.

Sure you are. When we press you for EVIDENCE of that Kari lake is the 'duly elected governor of arizona', you start talking about BELIEF and offering accusations as evidence.

Accusations aren't evidence. Your belief isn't evidence. And Kari Lake failed utterly to factually establish that she was the rightful winner of an election she demonstrably lost.

Wallow in failure.

Forum List

Back