Lake is now calling herself the "duly elected Governor of Arizona. "

"The other guy did it too" stopped being a valid defense by the time you hit 4th or 5th grade... try another tack when making excuses for one of your Liars.
Another whiner mad at getting his hypocrisy called out. Try getting a real response when confronted by your own stupidity dumbfuck.

I do not have to show your posts. The lies the Twitter files revealed speak for your posts. A manufactured reality you bought into and spread like the miserable hack you are. Next.
So you are nothing but a sad little liar. Ok.

Another whiner mad at getting his hypocrisy called out. Try getting a real response when confronted by your own stupidity dumbfuck.
So....where's that link to back up your claim here:

Yet every single one of you hypocritical leftard assholes agreed with Stacy Abrams and kept calling her the “Real Governor of Georgia” for years. Oops.

Who among us have been calling Stacy the Real Governor of Georgia?

I'm going through the search feature in USMB and I'm finding jack shit.

Is this another one of those right wing circle jerk things, where they just make shit up and then assume that agreeing with each other makes something objective reality?

You know.....like their blithering nonsense about the Arizona election being 'stolen'.

You mean PRESIDENT Biden and GOVERNOR Hobbs?

No. Did I say that? Biddum has no leadership abilities much less commitment to the American people, and how will that fathead Hobbs govern a state when the chickenshit ran out from a simple debate? And she never swore her oath to the office. Neither one of these A-Holes were even confident enough in themselves to face their opponent one on one and debate them because they both knew how BAD they'd look next to Trump or Lake and relied on election rigging to steal the respective offices.

Is this another one of those right wing circle jerk things, where they just make shit up and then assume that agreeing with each other makes something objective reality?

You know.....like their blithering nonsense about the Arizona election being 'stolen'.
There's about four of us now who have asked Lantern to back up his claim.....think he'll have one?

So you claim Abrams never claimed to be the real governor of Georgia you fat retarded troll?

1672953214911.jpeg

Now fuck off and watch that death clock fatso.

No, you’re just lazy and lying. As usual. Another whining hypocrite exposes itself.

There's about four of us now who have asked Lantern to back up his claim.....think he'll have one?
Hey asswipe, try linking to any of your bullshit claims about any of us first you fat retard. Another whiny hypocrite. No surprise.

These constant fake claims of election fraud chips away at our democracy and free elections every day, not just here but in other democratic countries as well. Because corrupt individuals will see this and use the same playbook wherever they’re at, and have.

So you claim Abrams never claimed to be the real governor of Georgia you fat retarded troll?

View attachment 745063

Now fuck off and watch that death clock fatso.
This is what you said/claimed:

"Yet every single one of you hypocritical leftard assholes agreed with Stacy Abrams and kept calling her the “Real Governor of Georgia” for years. Oops."

Show the posts where we "agreed with Stacy Abrams".

Hey asswipe, try linking to any of your bullshit claims about any of us first you fat retard. Another whiny hypocrite. No surprise.
Still waiting for you to link our posts where we agreed with Stacey Abrams. Tick Tock.

The elite dimrats collectively lost their minds a long time ago. But that doesn't seem to phase the non-elite dimrat useful idiots who say that anyone who disagrees with them, especially as concerns vote irregularities is insane

ha ha... and you call others insane?

rich

:rolleyes:
Did you read the thread title? MAGA NUTS

Forum List

Back