Lake is now calling herself the "duly elected Governor of Arizona. "

Get an honest judge. Good luck with that.
Yeah, all those judges are liars. Including those appointed by Trump.

So are Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump's White House staff, Trump's White House lawyers, Trump's campaign manager, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General, and the GQP's very own handpicked Cyber Ninjas.

They're all liars, and you know The Truth.

I do believe that you believe that.

Yeah, all those judges are liars. Including those appointed by Trump.

So are Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump's White House staff, Trump's White House lawyers, Trump's campaign manager, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General, and the GQP's very own handpicked Cyber Ninjas.

They're all liars, and you know The Truth.

I do believe that you believe that.
I have heard all that crap before. Why repeat your hack self?

To observe your reaction, of course. You and people like you are a fascinating study.

You folks have to know, at some level, somewhere, that you have been fooled by a con man and his enablers.

So I'm always looking for clues of that.
How can you call Trump a con man when you have been lied to by your government agencies, Congress, and the MSM daily for 8 years? That fact has been proven by the Twitter files coming out. You do not have a clue of what is true and what is not, do you?

How can you call Trump a con man when you have been lied to by your government agencies, Congress, and the MSM daily for 8 years? That fact has been proven by the Twitter files coming out. You do not have a clue of what is true and what is not, do you?
He is a con man. He has fooled you. Anyone else is irrelevant, so deflection doesn't work.

The thing is, he's so obvious. He said the election was rigged when he lost to Cruz in a primary. He said the freaking EMMYS were rigged when he didn't win. Virtually every word out of his mouth is either hyperbole or bullshit. And you STILL believe him. That's how desperate you are.

I don't expect you to admit any doubts. I can only imagine how hard it is to admit you were fooled after selling your soul to someone like that.

Partisans going to partisan

He is a con man. He has fooled you. Anyone else is irrelevant, so deflection doesn't work.

The thing is, he's so obvious. He said the election was rigged when he lost to Cruz in a primary. He said the freaking EMMYS were rigged when he didn't win. Virtually every word out of his mouth is either hyperbole or bullshit. And you STILL believe him. That's how desperate you are.

I don't expect you to admit any doubts. I can only imagine how hard it is to admit you were fooled after selling your soul to someone like that.
Nothing about the revelations from Twitter? You can repeat yourself about Trump for eternity but cannot answer about the lies you have been told and have believed. Why not hack?

Dipshits gonna dip.

Forum List

Back