Lakerland

Be careful what you wish for, Lakers fans were howling for Howard last year, well you got him. I personally think he would flourish on the Celtics playing along side Pierce, Garnett and Rondo and Doc coaching him.
Howard took the night off and he can fuck himself if he's going to do that in big games. That fuckin' pussy needs to grow up! He needs to realize, we expect him to play "man-ball". Kobe needs to go back telling Howard to get his act together. If he's gonna let little guards come in there and have their way in the key, he might as well change his name to Bill Cartright or Will Perdue. Not blocking one shot in the entire game is un-acceptable.

This is who Howard is, hes just a guy that wants to have fun and not be serious all the time. You guys would have been better off with Brook Lopez or Al Jefferson.

Fuck the Thunder! Fuck Westbrook! Fuck Howard! Fuck this shit! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

I'm fuckin' pissed!

We need Wilt Chamberlain. At least when he got close to the rim, that ball was going down. It didn't matter how hard, or how many people hit him, they weren't strong enough to stop the inevitable.

When Howard goes in to the key, he gets the ball stripped or throws up a pussy shot! I want a man-center. I want a thug at the 5. Wilt, Moses, Artis, Olajowon, Thurmond, Shaq; centers that impose their will.

Howards a pussy!
What we are seeing, is the mistake Jim Buss made in bringing in D'antoni over Jackson......Stupid move.

What we are seeing, is the mistake Jim Buss made in bringing in D'antoni over Jackson......Stupid move.
If Jerry Buss really wanted to go out on top, he would've fired Jim and given the team to Jeannie. Then we'd have Phil Jackson as Laker President. Jim's an egotistical idiot who doesn't know shit about basketball. The worst thing the Lakers ever did was parting ways with Jerry West.

Fuck the Thunder! Fuck Westbrook! Fuck Howard! Fuck this shit! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

I'm fuckin' pissed!

We need Wilt Chamberlain. At least when he got close to the rim, that ball was going down. It didn't matter how hard, or how many people hit him, they weren't strong enough to stop the inevitable.

When Howard goes in to the key, he gets the ball stripped or throws up a pussy shot! I want a man-center. I want a thug at the 5. Wilt, Moses, Artis, Olajowon, Thurmond, Shaq; centers that impose their will.

Howards a pussy!

Yea, because Phil wasn't swept by the Mavericks, including a 30 point blow-out in his final game. And the Lakers didn't follow that up by getting swept against the Thunder the next season.

The writing has been on the wall.

If we get Chandler, we can tell Howard to get out of town by sundown.

Damn you guys really want to chase Howard out of town huh?

They're holding onto Kobe's nuts still. They can't admit that he won't win another ring.

I can't agree that this is all Howards fault, the team is constructed like shit, they have no bench and a coach that doesn't belong there. Also the expectations for Howard were very unrealistic from the start, they expected Howard to come in there playing like Shaq from 2001 but Howard has never ever been that dominant, EVER.

I can't agree that this is all Howards fault, the team is constructed like shit, they have no bench and a coach that doesn't belong there. Also the expectations for Howard were very unrealistic from the start, they expected Howard to come in there playing like Shaq from 2001 but Howard has never ever been that dominant, EVER.
He's the two-time defensive player of the year and he didn't do shit defensively last night.

If Jerry Buss really wanted to go out on top, he would've fired Jim and given the team to Jeannie. Then we'd have Phil Jackson as Laker President. Jim's an egotistical idiot who doesn't know shit about basketball. The worst thing the Lakers ever did was parting ways with Jerry West.
I think it shows that Jerry Buss was much sicker at the time, then anybody really knew.

And yes, Jeannie Buss should be running the team, and I have no doubt she eventually will.

Jerry West wanted a new challenge, to see if he could do the same with another team....Obviously, he found he didn't have the ownership around him to do the same.

I think it shows that Jerry Buss was much sicker at the time, then anybody really knew.

And yes, Jeannie Buss should be running the team, and I have no doubt she eventually will.

Jerry West wanted a new challenge, to see if he could do the same with another team....Obviously, he found he didn't have the ownership around him to do the same.
Which explains why Golden State got a whole lot better this season.

He's the two-time defensive player of the year and he didn't do shit defensively last night.

He just looked good in Orlandos system with Stan Van Gundy. Plus, he is not the same player he was in Orlando.

He just looked good in Orlandos system with Stan Van Gundy. Plus, he is not the same player he was in Orlando.
I don't give a shit about his personal problems or his fuckin' feelings, I want a beast at the 5.

This team began with George Miken, then we went to Wilt Chamberlain, then to Jabbar, then to Shaq, so we expect our centers to be a monster in the middle. Anything short of that, we got a problem!

And that fully points to D'antoni's lack of defensive coaching ability, and the fact that this team is not built to run a 7 second offense.

Bring Jackson back, run the triangle, which this team is fully built for,....shore up the bench, and this team can play with anybody.

One thing is for sure, if Howard played that way under Jackson, his ass would have been benched, and the message would definitely be sent.

I don't give a shit about his personal problems or his fuckin' feelings, I want a beast at the 5.

This team began with George Miken, then we went to Wilt Chamberlain, then to Jabbar, then to Shaq, so we expect our centers to be a monster in the middle. Anything short of that, we got a problem!

I don't know what to tell you dude, Howard never showed the killer instinct of Wilt, Jabbar, Shaq etc. even in his prime in Orlando, what were you expecting him to do when he arrived in LA? turn into a different person?

I don't know what to tell you dude, Howard never showed the killer instinct of Wilt, Jabbar, Shaq etc. even in his prime in Orlando, what were you expecting him to do when he arrived in LA? turn into a different person?
Is it too much to ask the two-time defensive player of the year to play a little defense?

Is it too much to ask the two-time defensive player of the year to play a little defense?

He's playing for a coach that doesn't preach defense. Plus, his shoulder hurts. :dunno:

Forum List

Back