Lakerland

Everyone has bitch slapped the Lakers.

Yeah, but the Clippers? I've been waiting years for the Clippers to get to this point. Pacific Division Champions. Makes me smile...
No worries, Sterling will no doubt blow the team apart when Griffin is due a long term commitment, or Paul starts chirping about more money.

The bandwagoners are quite funny, though.

Everyone has bitch slapped the Lakers.

Yeah, but the Clippers? I've been waiting years for the Clippers to get to this point. Pacific Division Champions. Makes me smile...
No worries, Sterling will no doubt blow the team apart when Griffin is due a long term commitment, or Paul starts chirping about more money.

That's always been the problem with the Clippers, Donald Sterling. They've had talent over the years, and plenty of potential, but Sterling has never seemed interested in winning a championship... At least not to the extent that he is willing to pay the requisite salaries.

I was a Showtime Laker fan, but as the players changed, the atmosphere wasn't quite the same. At the same time, I was always pulling for the Clippers. Something about the underdog...

Last edited:
No, not really. I think maybe I just really liked "Showtime," the old team rivalries, and The Forum...
I told one of the Celtic hags recently, the '87 Lakers were the best team in NBA history.

They started the season 39-3; went 12-2 in the playoffs; and the press felt sorry for the Celtics, having to play this juggernaut in the Finals, when they weren't a 100%. Their articles were more in the form of a Celtic obituary.

No, not really. I think maybe I just really liked "Showtime," the old team rivalries, and The Forum...
I told one of the Celtic hags recently, the '87 Lakers were the best team in NBA history.

They started the season 39-3; went 12-2 in the playoffs; and the press felt sorry for the Celtics, having to play this juggernaut in the Finals, when they weren't a 100%. Their articles were more in the form of a Celtic obituary.

The 1986 Celtics were the best team in NBA history.:evil:

I'll put that team up against any in history.....By far the best ever assembled, from 1 to 12.

So they need to win now than.
Basically, yeah........Sterling won't pay for the long haul, it's his MO......He's got more important investments to worry about, like his overpriced Apartments empire.

The wife and I went and looked at one of them, after we sold our home in Valencia and were looking for a place to rent while looking for a home to buy in Westlake Village....Our jaws literally dropped when the leasing agent told us what the monthly rent was for that hole on Wilshire.

Basically, yeah........Sterling won't pay for the long haul, it's his MO......He's got more important investments to worry about, like his overpriced Apartments empire.

The wife and I went and looked at one of them, after we sold our home in Valencia and were looking for a place to rent while looking for a home to buy in Westlake Village....Our jaws literally dropped when the leasing agent told us what the monthly rent was for that hole on Wilshire.

Hmm, so if it came to that Blake and Chris Paul would have to accept a pay cut to stay there?

Hmm, so if it came to that Blake and Chris Paul would have to accept a pay cut to stay there?
Either that, or bow down and accept whatever low ball offer is presented to them when their current contracts expire.

Forum List

Back