Lakerland

I don't think you bitches realize the potential of Laker power?

What do you mean?

He's saying, the Lakers will be in a good position financially and it coincides with both Love and Westbrook's contract status (Love option year, he can opt out of his contract, I think Westbrook has one year left). And Lakerland is the most desired destination in the NBA for NBA players.

Last edited:
He's saying, the Lakers will be in a good position financially and it coincides with both Love and Westbrook's contract status (Love option year, he can opt out of his contract, I think Westbrook has one year left). And Lakerland is the most desired destination in the NBA for NBA players.
That's pretty good! You know your shit!

Ya'll are forgetting the Kobe factor. Dwight Howard proved that the Lakers will never win another championship with him in town. He's unwilling to put his ego aside and the stars don't want to come to town an play second fiddle to an aging superstar.

And if Westbrook isn't winning champions with a prime Durant, he won't be winning them with an old Bryant.

Ya'll are forgetting the Kobe factor. Dwight Howard proved that the Lakers will never win another championship with him in town. He's unwilling to put his ego aside and the stars don't want to come to town an play second fiddle to an aging superstar.

And if Westbrook isn't winning champions with a prime Durant, he won't be winning them with an old Bryant.
He wants to come back to LA and hook up with his UCLA buddy, Kevin Love. And when you throw in Lebron at the 3, we got another dynasty in the making.

All we gotta do, is win two. Then Beantown is second fiddle.

Kobe will probably not be in the league when the 2015-2016 season begins. He has repeatedly said in so many words, that he'll retire rather than extending his career as a hobbled player. He's been injured a lot in the last couple seasons and those injuries are repeating themselves. It's tough to recover from the same repeated injuries, especially after all the wear and tear that Kobe's body has taken during his long career.

Kobe will probably not be in the league when the 2015-2016 season begins. He has repeatedly said in so many words, that he'll retire rather than extending his career as a hobbled player. He's been injured a lot in the last couple seasons and those injuries are repeating themselves. It's tough to recover from the same repeated injuries, especially after all the wear and tear that Kobe's body has taken during his long career.

He will keep going for years, his ego will not let him retire.

I expect Kobe to play for as long as he's averaging 20 or more or in pursuit of the all-time points record; because that's the type of guy he is.

1-0 big fricken deal, without the ring at the end of the season, no one other than hardcore Faker fans will know anything about this team.

Well, we got our ass kicked in just about every way a team could get its ass kicked.

But hey, at least we're playing .500 ball.

Well, we got our ass kicked in just about every way a team could get its ass kicked.

But hey, at least we're playing .500 ball.

This goes back to my earlier point. Kobe or no Kobe I expect the Lakers to take a good amount of ass kickings and fall well below .500. Don't worry though. The NBA can always rig ya a number one overall pick in the lottery.

Forum List

Back