Lakerland

It seems to be Chris Paul and Howard are looking to play together, in one NBA city.

Based on?

ESPN reported that Chris Paul and Dwight Howard have had meetings in which the two players are wanting to go to the same team this off season.

The Clippers just signed Doc Rivers from the Celtics and are probably going to add Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce as well, if I were Paul I would rather play with those guys than Dwight Howard.

The Garnett deal could be dead according to ESPN because the league will look at the deal as part of the Rivers deal.

Rivers was signed specifically to keep Paul, it will be interesting to see how this plays out.

The Garnett deal could be dead according to ESPN because the league will look at the deal as part of the Rivers deal.

Rivers was signed specifically to keep Paul, it will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Oh wow, I think they may need a little more to keep Paul happy, I expect to Clippers to pick up another guy or 2, from Boston or somewhere else.

Dwight Howard might be what Paul wants and that may not be in Los Angeles.

I do know that both Paul and Howard think highly of Rivers, whether that is enough to keep Paul... With Kidd in Brooklyn, could Paul and Howard look to them?

I'm just thinking it through.

I do know that both Paul and Howard think highly of Rivers, whether that is enough to keep Paul... With Kidd in Brooklyn, could Paul and Howard look to them?

Does Paul think that highly of Howard? if Paul wants to win and the Clippers have Doc, Pierce and KG on top of Blake Griffin, he should just stay there. They may even get to keep Deandre Jordan and just get Garnett for draft picks, Ainge is having a power sale and everythings 90% off apparently.

I don't know about Brooklyn, they have given Deron Williams and Joe Johnson big money contracts plus Brook Lopez got paid, they don't have the room for Paul or Howard right now.

Does Paul think that highly of Howard? if Paul wants to win and the Clippers have Doc, Pierce and KG on top of Blake Griffin, he should just stay there. They may even get to keep Deandre Jordan and just get Garnett for draft picks, Ainge is having a power sale and everythings 90% off apparently.

I don't know about Brooklyn, they have given Deron Williams and Joe Johnson big money contracts plus Brook Lopez got paid, they don't have the room for Paul or Howard right now.

There seems to be a connection, we know Howard isn't happy with Kobe. Getting Pierce or KG is not a given, it has a lot to do with Stern and his views.

There seems to be a connection, we know Howard isn't happy with Kobe. Getting Pierce or KG is not a given, it has a lot to do with Stern and his views.

Thats very, very true. KG will not waive the no trade clause unless he can follow Doc to LA, thats what he said last week at least. If theres trouble with that KG will just retire, I don't think hes interested in going through a rebuilding again. Pierce can be bought out and just sign with LA but like you said Stern probably won't allow it, but of course if KG, Doc and Pierce wanted to go to Miami that would be fine.

Forum List

Back