🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lame Duck: So What Will Obama's Last F-U To American Citizens Be?...

Declare martial law and open the FEMA camps......finally!!!! </sarcasm>

In reality, nothing. He loves this country.

:thanks:

Naturally. I'd be more worried to have a POTUS that is single and doesn't have children.

No he doesn't. He's gonna stick it to American Citizens who didn't support him. He's done everything in his power to screw America. So screw him.

He's leaving soon, but how will he get his last digs in against America? Just curious what y'all think. Thanks.

I'm not sure what our president might do in his last days of service, but I know it will be honorable and for the betterment of our country, unlike the clown taking his place. I'm prepared to give a big F-U to the right for all the lies that they have so consistently produced.

How's the weather on that planet you live on? Here on earth, is fairly mild.

He's leaving soon, but how will he get his last digs in against America? Just curious what y'all think. Thanks.

I'm not sure what our president might do in his last days of service, but I know it will be honorable and for the betterment of our country, unlike the clown taking his place. I'm prepared to give a big F-U to the right for all the lies that they have so consistently produced.

Well, you have a long track record of being wrong. So?...

How's the weather on that planet you live on? Here on earth, is fairly mild.

Just another delusional Safe Space Moocher-bot. :cuckoo:

No he doesn't. He's gonna stick it to American Citizens who didn't support him. He's done everything in his power to screw America. So screw him.

That might be true as well. I have seen a video of his real honest self on video, it was not very loving of America.

This sort of anger and resentment, coupled with the type of following he has, could be used against America if the nation forgets the lessons of the Russian Revolution or the Spanish Civil War.

That might be true as well. I have seen a video of his real honest self on video, it was not very loving of America.

This sort of anger and resentment, coupled with the type of following he has, could be used against America if the nation forgets the lessons of the Russian Revolution or the Spanish Civil War.

Anti-American Marxist foreigner. Nuff said.

The only people I really think hate half America is you and your ilk.

Have a great day.

Have a great day.

Well, you're wrong most often. So?...

Pardons. Besides the obvious, Hillary, he's going to come up with new and creative ways to fuck the country.

One I'd like to see is pardoning everyone with no violent prior convictions on non-violent drug charges. Wow, that would be one thing that would save the country a boat load of money.

I doubt he would do anything based on his history though that is so benevolent

Have a great day.

Who do you think his ilk is? He's not Republican, he's not libertarian. Are you talking about liberals?

If he really wanted to give a big F-U to America, he could make a recess appointment to the SCOTUS during the holiday recess? :lmao: Presidents have been known to do dastardly things to the nation during xmas.

Obama Can and Should Put Merrick Garland on the Supreme Court
The outgoing president has one final trump card—and he should play it.
Obama Can and Should Put Merrick Garland on the Supreme Court
"It goes without saying that Obama appointing Garland in this fashion would be highly controversial. Indeed, it would make the nation’s collective head explode. Conservatives would demand the Court immediately block the appointment. However, it is likely they would need Garland to participate in a case that gets a ruling so they could have a plaintiff with standing to say they have been harmed by the Garland appointment. And then they would have to move that case through the lower courts. That process would take several months, and all the while the Supreme Court would have a center-left majority.

The intervening months would be filled with outrage and talk of treason. The media would be consumed with debating the question. Trump and his allies would denounce Obama’s lawlessness. Dahlia Lithwick is correct to call the prospect a “grotesque spectacle.” And potentially nothing else would get done, which, if you’re interested in not having the Republican majority govern effectively, is a little side benefit.

All that said, this would be completely out of character for Obama, who plans to spend his final two months in office as a horse whisperer to Trump, not an antagonist. The gambit would have an extremely low likelihood of permanent success—even if the Court didn’t rule the Garland appointment unconstitutional (and it probably would), he’d be out in a year.

More than that, it just wouldn’t be sporting. It would break a long-held governing norm, that you don’t use the powers of the office for short-term political gain. Obama would see reversing this as highly treacherous."

Have a great day.

Who do you think his ilk is? He's not Republican, he's not libertarian. Are you talking about liberals?

Oh they know who they are........Not liberals either!

:spinner::spinner:

Have a great day.

Oh they know who they are........Not liberals either!

:spinner::spinner:

So you don't know?

'm not sure what our president might do in his last days of service, but I know it will be honorable and for the betterment of our country, unlike the clown taking his place. I'm prepared to give a big F-U to the right for all the lies that they have so consistently produced.

What lies are those, fool? Is it a lie that obama DOUBLED the national debt to $18 TR? Is it a lie that the country is being overrun with illegals? Is it a lie that the mideast is on fire due to obama's abandonment of his responsibilities?

Tell us, what EXACTLY has obama done to make this country better?

'm not sure what our president might do in his last days of service, but I know it will be honorable and for the betterment of our country, unlike the clown taking his place. I'm prepared to give a big F-U to the right for all the lies that they have so consistently produced.

What lies are those, fool? Is it a lie that obama DOUBLED the national debt to $18 TR? Is it a lie that the country is being overrun with illegals? Is it a lie that the mideast is on fire due to obama's abandonment of his responsibilities?

Tell us, what EXACTLY has obama done to make this country better?

Gave em more Freebies?

Forum List

Back