Landlords in Brooklyn are so wrong

do you live in College town or is it University city (been so long)

it was a bit of a dump, a trendy dump, but still a dump

University City, near the hospitals and restaurants

Nice.

A lot of, uhm, liberal minded women there that are open to trying new things.

I am trying to get a liberal women to massage my face with her toes and walk on my back:)
You want to smell someone's stinky toes? That's quite a fetish.

Nice.

I am trying to get a liberal women to massage my face with her toes and walk on my back:)
You want to smell someone's stinky toes? That's quite a fetish.

Not stinky toes, pretty well keep toes

I think your middle name is MONGO

Nice.

massage your face with her toes?

I don't judge

but

that's a bit freaky, so you are living in the right area.

:lol:

forcing black people out of their homes with evictions and cash buyouts???? Is this shit legal?

Brooklyn landlords pushing black tenants out for whites: suit
forcing black people out of their homes with evictions and cash buyouts???? Is this shit legal?

Like we always said, the north is waaaaayyy more racist and segregated today then the south.
I don't know about that, but it's pretty clear that instead of leaving the city they are forcing blacks to move.

Kicking people out of low rent city areas means they will have to move far from the cities to find affordable housing.

city people are generally unwelcome in small towns, people from rough neighborhoods are going to have a hard time fitting in as people are less tolerant of certain actions

Like we always said, the north is waaaaayyy more racist and segregated today then the south.
I don't know about that, but it's pretty clear that instead of leaving the city they are forcing blacks to move.

Kicking people out of low rent city areas means they will have to move far from the cities to find affordable housing.

city people are generally unwelcome in small towns, people from rough neighborhoods are going to have a hard time fitting in as people are less tolerant of certain actions

They did that stuff in Chicago also, in my drug days of the 80s I used to go to this run down neighborhood...

I went back in the late 90's and I couldn't believe my eyes, upscale, Lilly white...

I am white as snow and I have no problem living in a black or Hispanic or polish or arab or south east Asian or whatever neighborhood--------I lived in Brooklyn for many years-----moving about as needed----I even lived for
a time in a Chassidic neighborhood and would not consider walking down the street in anything but a long skirt---
with STOCKINGS------------I adapted------lots of people do as I do. The problems in Brooklyn ----especially now----------- are created by ambitious politicians, I did not grow up in Brooklyn but lived and worked there several
decades---------it is worse now than in the days of BOSS TWEED. Racial tensions there are CREATED

Whites have had to leave cities when blacks moved in, due to blacks high rates of violence

Forum List

Back