Larry Elder - Need more?

The incumbent has how many tens of millions in cash and even MORE in free media support than any other challenger, including globalist money of course?

If he can't win under those circumstances, it is even worse for the Dems in the U.S than I imagined. This is California. You can't get an easier slam dunk than that.

Cool - need more of Stephen Miller too? COVID incompetence?? How about not accepting the results of tomorrow’s recall vote??? All here - Njoy! :rolleyes-41:

Newsom is certainly no prize, brought this recall vote on himself and with his double standards, is singularly unimpressive to lead that state, in my opinion. Not that is matter, since I live in Tennessee. At the same time, I am not impressed with the 33 year talk show host as having the experience to take the helm at what is sometimes described as the 6th largest economy on the planet. But, hey, it's California. Qualifications and background don't mean much more to Republicans or Democrats.

The incumbent has how many tens of millions in cash and even MORE in free media support than any other challenger, including globalist money of course?

If he can't win under those circumstances, it is even worse for the Dems in the U.S than I imagined. This is California. You can't get an easier slam dunk than that.

Apparently, racist white liberal California hates black folks.

Not surprised here.

Newsom is certainly no prize, brought this recall vote on himself and with his double standards, is singularly unimpressive to lead that state, in my opinion. Not that is matter, since I live in Tennessee. At the same time, I am not impressed with the 33 year talk show host as having the experience to take the helm at what is sometimes described as the 6th largest economy on the planet. But, hey, it's California. Qualifications and background don't mean much more to Republicans or Democrats.

Well, at least provide some positive policies and decisions Newsom has made that appeals to you.

California is being used in youtube videos as a reason why China is so much better than America if you can believe it. The examples these influencers use to point this out: "homelessness, crime and massive costs of housing".

This isn't a joke, there are VERY steep consequences for these major, largely liberal leaning cities and states that fail. You simply can't lie and hide facts from the world through three main media news channels and papers. Ironically, this is happening while betraying capitalist principles that made America great.

Last edited:

My first vote ever after turning 18 was a second term for Ronnie as Gov. He wasn’t offensive to me at the time.

Despite my naivety back in the day, there is NO way I’d have voted for Larry f’n Elder

Apparently, racist white liberal California hates black folks.

Not surprised here.

Nah, “racist white folk” in Callie are tired of buttholes like Rump (Larry) who claim “great fraud” in advance of Election Day.

Well, at least provide some positive policies and decisions Newsom has made that appeals to you.

California is being used in youtube videos as a reason why China is so much better than America if you can believe it. The examples these influencers use to point this out: "homelessness, crime and massive costs of housing".

This isn't a joke, there are VERY steep consequences for these major, largely liberal leaning cities and states that fail. You simply can't lie and hide facts from the world through three main media news channels and papers. Ironically, this is happening while betraying capitalist principles that made America great.
Oh well Youtube videos.

Yea...that's YUGE

So how many weeks have you spent in California over past 20 years?
If your answer is a trip to Disneyland in 1998, ya fail ;)

What part of "Newsom is certainly no prize, brought this recall vote on himself and with his double standards, is singularly unimpressive to lead that state, in my opinion." did you not read?
If you are looking for somebody to defend Newsom, you got the wrong guy. I am not to supporting of talk show hosts either, but it is what it is. Kind of reminds me of the presidential race in 2016, where one party ran somebody really shitty, so the other party didn't have to run anybody qualified or worth a crap, so they didn't. I am glad I don't live there.

Oh well Youtube videos.

Yea...that's YUGE

That's what I used to say, the reality is that it IS huge. It's a major source of information for many. How many 18-30 year olds are tuning into the nightly news?

You have state media in China who copy videos from foreigners posted on youtube and push them on their social media locally and through their state run media channels. They also fund foreigners to go on trips to various areas, talk about the differences between their home towns in the U.K, Canada and the U.S and those of the growing cities in China. They promote it and reap the benefits.

It's working. When you see a guy walking down a major street in China at 2 am and he tells you, "there is no way on earth I would do this in America" what do you think it does for younger talent, or those looking to explore the world, maybe find a new country to live?

They may not be poaching top talent from America, YET, but they are doing so for weaker socalist, near police states such as Canada, the U.K and elsewhere.

Cool - need more of Stephen Miller too? COVID incompetence?? How about not accepting the results of tomorrow’s recall vote??? All here - Njoy! :rolleyes-41:

Like any other election, it boils down to the politically informed vs the politically ignorant. Given the direction CA has taken over the last decade of so, Elder does stand a good chance of losing. Only a Democrat would be stupid enough to keep voting for failure. We see it in Democrat cities and states all the time.

What part of "Newsom is certainly no prize, brought this recall vote on himself and with his double standards, is singularly unimpressive to lead that state, in my opinion." did you not read?
If you are looking for somebody to defend Newsom, you got the wrong guy. I am not to supporting of talk show hosts either, but it is what it is. Kind of reminds me of the presidential race in 2016, where one party ran somebody really shitty, so the other party didn't have to run anybody qualified or worth a crap, so they didn't. I am glad I don't live there.

Neither candidate seems ideal. Elder is there to rock the boat. Just as Arnold did 20 years ago.
ALL thriving democracies need alternatives, even sometimes extreme alternatives. It's the only way California will get back to the middle and not remain a One Party State.

Newsom is a gift to China. Look at the people who fund him, that will tell you about their desire to see America succeed. Canadians only wish we could find a few politicians to rock the boat and force politicians to the middle.

Forum List

Back