The left achieves...

• The blue wave/tsunami

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • A blue toilet flush

Votes: 30 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry bout that,

1. Blue toilet water wave, single turd in middle!.
  2. Its going to be super ugly,..crying and gnashing teeth,biting lips what have you.
  3. Another great night ahead folks!
  4. I hope we get footage of Obama crying please!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The party of the incumbent president tends to lose ground during midterm elections: over the past 21 midterm elections, the President's party has lost an average 30 seats in the House, and an average 4 seats in the Senate; moreover, in only two of those has the President's party gained seats in both houses. United States midterm election - Wikipedia
Have to go with the GOP doing better than historic results. Based on the positive consumer confidence report I'll pick the Ty-D-Bol man getting caught in a whirlpool.

upload_2018-11-5_20-3-54.jpeg

Your poll is not complete OP

where is the Red wave

can not vote

because RED wins

Sorry bout that,

1. My prediction!
  2. Senate gains 4 seats.
  3. Congress gains 16.
  4. Governors gain 3
  5. Modest gains, but still gains.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Difficult to say. So many Democrat psychotics now.

If the Republicans vote in 2016 numbers, it might be okay.

I have a feeling we won't know who will control the senate till like December..

Don't stay up late tomorrow waiting

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

l69JYmV.jpg

I have the same feeling as before Trump won. The large, reserved people of this country keep quiet about politics. But they vote in droves.
Blue Wake incoming.

Sorry bout that,

1. What I would like to see.
  2. For Senate 10 seats.
  3. For Congress 24 seats.
  4. Governors 13.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I'd like Republicans to win both Houses....

but that's just me :04: may be it's not just me but a million others! :2up:

where is the Red wave

There isn’t one
You're right. Most Republicans don't make waves, they just keep on contributing good things to American life and the economy. They are the best.

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi::WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Thank you darling!

I agree with you.
With all the reading of the false news and getting some facts from books. I really feel that something is amiss, I am almost hesitant to post it, but something unusual is going to happen what I have no idea, but it could be that Trump has out Trumped the Democrats/progressive by forcing them to change their message and to do it in such a manner that it was noticed by all voters. They may have lose a election all by themselves with no assistance from the Republicans. Most of the time I can call elections but this is the best that I can do on this one.
upload_2018-11-5_21-54-48.jpeg

Strikes me Dems. will have the House majority and Reps. will gain in the Senate. However it will be poetic justice if the Dems. fail to take the House.

It'll be a purple puddle tomorrow.

giphy.gif

And nothing will change.

The decades long wars will continue...

The pork will continue. . .

and the hate, division and distraction from the real root of all our problems will continue.

Forum List

Back