Last shower replacement of 2020

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
20201231_142601.jpg

Not a fan of the black granite on the floor. Too many colors & styles in a small area. The metal on the wall is cool though.
My design ideas were pretty much ignored on this one but they like it so that's all that matters.

• Banned
View attachment 435559

Not a fan of the black granite on the floor. Too many colors & styles in a small area. The metal on the wall is cool though.
My design ideas were pretty much ignored on this one but they like it so that's all that matters.
Put the marble on the ceiling to match...Then drop acid..
He has green tile on the walls outside the shower. The whole bathroom is an acid trip.

This was a diy rescue job

View attachment 435559

Put the marble on the ceiling to match...Then drop acid..
He has green tile on the walls outside the shower. The whole bathroom is an acid trip.

This was a diy rescue job
I would have done it in purple and fluorescent orange with strobe lights but that's me...

View attachment 435559

Had the floor matched in color more, using a lighter tannish blend matching back wall and finished ceiling, it could be in a 5 star hotel easily;) Nice.

Forum List

Back