Latest covid variant

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
There is a new covid mutation variant out! It is called GBS.

JAB WARNING

CDC confirms ‘rare’ link between Johnson & Johnson vaccine and 100 cases of auto-immune disease Guillain-Barré syndrome​

JAB WARNING

CDC confirms ‘rare’ link between Johnson & Johnson vaccine and 100 cases of auto-immune disease Guillain-Barré syndrome​

100 or so cases out of millions of shots administered.
J and J talking to the FDA and CDC but still no solid link to it.

Again, if you don't get the the vaccine, you're just stupid....and selfish. Period.

Lol, I know how they count when the fox is guarding the henhouse. They counted 10,000 deaths as 500k. When the fox counts 100 hens missing, that means the foxes have really devoured 50k hens.

This is the ONLY variant of the COVID virus anybody needs to worry about..........

tumblr_n5qcpm3yHk1s8qfmlo1_400.gif

JAB WARNING

Again, if you don't get the the vaccine, you're just stupid....and selfish. Period.
With these idiots running around letting the virus practice and solidify its skills on them, I think the vaccine is going to useless in a couple of years.

JAB WARNING

Thanks Trump! :rolleyes:

JAB WARNING

With these idiots running around letting the virus practice and solidify its skills on them, I think the vaccine is going to useless in a couple of years.
My immune system has been practicing for a lot longer than the Fau Chi virus. The first covid vax patent was filed back in 2019, so it was outdated before it was even made public a year later.

Forum List

Back