Latest Fox News Poll Has Biden Beating…Everybody. We Should Not Be Surprised

Yes you read that correct: Biden is beating everybody. Tweet from Political Poll.

Trumps sits at a 62% unfavorability rating, with a full 53% of all voters say they will not vote for him.

This will transfer down ballot next year, with Democrats and independents, both rejecting anti woke politics, and anti abortion measures by state legislatures.

To sum up. The GOP is going to get crushed.

Not to mention, if there were ever a need for push polls, this is it. The Left *desperately* needs this play to work, and to have Americans *believe* it's working. They have risked entirely too much to have a political miss on this, and they know it.

Not to mention, if there were ever a need for push polls, this is it. The Left *desperately* needs this play to work, and to have Americans *believe* it's working. They have risked entirely too much to have a political miss on this, and they know it.
God the delusion is so fucking strong.

And it will persist when Trump losses again. I swear you and those just like you are THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO THE DEMOCRAT PARTY.

I can think of nothing better that supports their grab for power.

It doesn't matter. It's not a bet. I don't win a prize if the candidate I vote for wins. I don't lose anything if they don't. Why is this such a thing with you? What do you gain if you vote for a shitty candidate and they get elected???

This mindset is so fucked up, and it's nearly ubiquitous. Democracy is doomed, not by the shenanigans of unscrupulous leaders, but by the utter stupidity of voters.

5th party, baby.

I think that we did underestimate the number of women who relegated every other important issue behind the right to kill their babies.
Just shows how lazy they are. They can still murder babies, they may have to drive a few miles to do it now is all.

Horseshit. You're obviously a Biden voter. Everyone who opposes election integrity is a Biden voter.
Because the voices in your head are facts, right.....

Delusional no longer is a strong enough word to describe you morons.

So amazing that some magaturds, heck, even the guy himself, still to this very day cannot believe so many people were ferociously opposed to his reelection. So they stomped their feet, gnashed their teeth and concocted this cockamamie 'stolen election' facade. And here we are. :dunno:
Thank you for your comment. Believe it or not, I am actually going to pay you a compliment. See, I do not actually believe that you are as stupid as you pretend to be online. I even have my suspicions that you do not even believe the ridiculous nonsense you espouse to others on a regular basis. I know it is fun to act stupid and be snarky. Thanks to the advent of the internet you can now do this with little to no consequence.

A virtuous man, or woman, of honor knows that there are a number of things that must be collectively valued highly in order to maintain a civil society. These things consist of matters such as honesty, having a strong work ethic, being productive, and tolerance of diversity of opinions and ideas. Too many people today choose to live without virtue and a sense of honor. But it is our duty to seek a virtuous life if we are to effectively live in peace with one another. This requires, inter alia, education on a myriad of topics fueled by a natural curiosity and drive to better oneself and, therefore, society in general.

Such a heightened and enlightened consciousness cannot be found on the internet. Cyberspace is a dark, virtueless morass of social toxicity that is the antithesis to virtue. I acknowledge this, and I have some some time now. Therefore, I begrudge nobody their words and thoughts in the cyber world. I expect nothing from them. They are nothing, and they are of no consequence to me. Their value, if any, is what you choose it to be.

In order to stave off the inevitable nihilism associated with internet socializing, I choose to accept faith in the belief that nobody can really be as stupid and ignorant as you appear to be from the comments you publicly make. Most assuredly you are merely saying what you say in order to derive some sort of pleasure from a deviant fetish you harbor based on watching people respond to your bullshit.

Thank you for your comment. Believe it or not, I am actually going to pay you a compliment. See, I do not actually believe that you are as stupid as you pretend to be online. I even have my suspicions that you do not even believe the ridiculous nonsense you espouse to others on a regular basis. I know it is fun to act stupid and be snarky. Thanks to the advent of the internet you can now do this with little to no consequence.

A virtuous man, or woman, of honor knows that there are a number of things that must be collectively valued highly in order to maintain a civil society. These things consist of matters such as honesty, having a strong work ethic, being productive, and tolerance of diversity of opinions and ideas. Too many people today choose to live without virtue and a sense of honor. But it is our duty to seek a virtuous life if we are to effectively live in peace with one another. This requires, inter alia, education on a myriad of topics fueled by a natural curiosity and drive to better oneself and, therefore, society in general.

Such a heightened and enlightened consciousness cannot be found on the internet. Cyberspace is a dark, virtueless morass of social toxicity that is the antithesis to virtue. I acknowledge this, and I have some some time now. Therefore, I begrudge nobody their words and thoughts in the cyber world. I expect nothing from them. They are nothing, and they are of no consequence to me. Their value, if any, is what you choose it to be.

In order to stave off the inevitable nihilism associated with internet socializing, I choose to accept faith in the belief that nobody can really be as stupid and ignorant as you appear to be from the comments you publicly make. Most assuredly you are merely saying what you say in order to derive some sort of pleasure from a deviant fetish you harbor based on watching people respond to your bullshit.
Do you stand by the claim that the 2020 election was stolen by the democrats?

I do not see a hard answer from you on the question in general.

Do you stand by the claim that the 2020 election was stolen by the democrats?

I do not see a hard answer from you on the question in general.
I was posting about just that today in another thread. Go find it if you want to know what I think, you lazy putz.

If you're just going to be a cut-n-paste crusader, don't bother responding, halfwit.

If you're just going to be a cut-n-paste crusader, don't bother responding, halfwit.
Hmmm.... Let's examine this. Should I post a standard reply to leftist trash posts, or should I respond in kind with their typical "I know you are but what am I" and "Yeah, but whatabout......?".

My standard reply to shit posts is eloquent, rational, layed out beautifully, thought provoking, insightful, and will benefit all who take the time to read and reflect on it.

Forum List

Back