Latest Fox News Poll Has Biden Beating…Everybody. We Should Not Be Surprised

Yes you read that correct: Biden is beating everybody. Tweet from Political Poll.

Trumps sits at a 62% unfavorability rating, with a full 53% of all voters say they will not vote for him.

This will transfer down ballot next year, with Democrats and independents, both rejecting anti woke politics, and anti abortion measures by state legislatures.

To sum up. The GOP is going to get crushed.

LOL. Get a grip.

Wish I was as sure about how the election will go as the rest of you.
Keep my focus on the absolute fact that this Party over country is killing us.
And the dictator nations are aware & looking to pounce on all openings.

If anybody votes for this corrupt Biden clown, who is the worst President in the History of the Republic, then they absolute world class idiots.

It is one thing to win a stolen election with fraudaluent ballots but another to actually have low IQ morons vote for you.

Joe Biden

I don’t have to beat the Almighty, I only have to beat the alternative

Neither Party has an alternative
Let's be honest... They have nothing on Biden so they go for the usual unfit to be President...

Remember when Obama couldn't be President because he attended a preacher...

They have nothing so all they got is personal attacks, their leading candidate is going to jail... Does this not prove they can't pick a candidate who is no a crook?

Joking what? I hate whataboutism but Ivanka and Jared have the same issues....and with Jared, we are talking about billions.

Again, what is earth shattering about a child trading on their famous parent's name?
In all of Jordan and Comer's dog and pony shows, there is not one shred of evidence that connects Joe Biden to any of it.
Comer has even acknowledged this. But they are going to try and impeach him anyway.

It won't end well. They may not even find 8 moderate Republicans to support this snipe hunt in the House. :)
It's amazing how reasonably intelligent people can delude themselves into believing that a disgusting pervert crackhead would be paid tens of millions of dollars by hostile foreign nations for his "intellect and pay grade". That is the power of political persuasion.

So democrats support a senile man that cant even follow details about walking down a sidewalk, that lies everyday, racist as hell, showered with daughter and helped cause her sex addiction, a war monger etc. Yep, sounds about right.
Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

They are really phenomenal at holding together as a team.
They understand politics.
You list off issues as if they care about issues.
They want to win.
They are Democrats, they will vote for the Democrat nominee.
The opposing party has too many people who don't understand the way that the system is set up.
Or don't care.

"That plays great before the election. Now, we don’t care, right?”
Doesn't matter, there he is saying to talk to Sessions about it.

Doesn't look like he's over it to me...almost a full year after the election.
And there were other times it came up in his pep rallies later on....

Just wait, I'm sure we'll see it again next year...and likely, there will be more people on that list. :)

Yes you read that correct: Biden is beating everybody. Tweet from Political Poll.

Trumps sits at a 62% unfavorability rating, with a full 53% of all voters say they will not vote for him.

This will transfer down ballot next year, with Democrats and independents, both rejecting anti woke politics, and anti abortion measures by state legislatures.

To sum up. The GOP is going to get crushed.

Forum List

Back