Latest Vote Vets Ad Just Out. Whoa

1593386880888.png

Won't even watch it.

Not when the muslim kenyan dog turd fired almost all the conservative top brass in the military and promoted all his leftist henchman, and cut the military budget until there was barely anything left of it.

Trump comes along and rebuilds the military, and shit cans all the lop eared kenyan's dumbass engagement restrictions and actually lets the military fight, plus gets active duty a nice raise, and you want me to watch some pathetic garbage WOKE VETS threw together? Not happening, they're obviously a bunch of TDS democrat ass clowns. The real military and 99% of us veterans support our president. He's the best friend the military has had in decades... since Reagan.

Last edited:
Won't even watch it.

Not when the muslim kenyan dog turd fired almost all the conservative top brass in the military and promoted all his leftist henchman, and cut the military budget until there was barely anything left of it.

Trump comes along and rebuilds the military, and shit cans all the lop eared kenyan's dumbass engagement restrictions and actually lets the military fight, plus gets active duty a nice raise, and you want me to watch some pathetic garbage WOKE VETS threw together? Not happening, they're obviously a bunch of TDS democrat ass clowns. The real military and 99% of us veterans support our president. He's the best friend the military has had in decades... since Reagan.
Nice post! I just love your "muslim kenyan dog turd". Great nickname for Barry The Fairy AND Traitor Obama.

You don't even have to imagine Obama/Biden sending $150 billion American taxpayer bucks to a terrorist nation (Iran) including 1.5 billion in cash to a country fully dedicated to killing Americans .. especially soldiers .. and get this .. Fully supported by the Democratic Party, Fake Media and terrorists everywhere.

Last edited:
Won't even watch it.

Got it. You don't support the veteran's when they make it known who they see an an enemy.

Forum List

Back